Ayesthine

Ayes needs to practice

No

That should be inspired by my hunger

I am hungry

Tell that to all the people who had ruby/sapphire gemsonas before the big reveal

Shh it's ok use this as an excuse to make a million more gems, I'm updating Ammolite soon and then we can revamp the BSC gemsona collection

ayyy hello

Sorry for ducking out and not uploading things hhg I was off hiking for a while and I haven't felt like much since then (I'm kinda sick right now but ssshhh it's fine everything's fine)

without further ado:

6/28/15

- adventures in ignorance WIP 1

- WIP 2

I still haven't finished this because I'm a dinkus

6/30/15

- chieko, dude for Doc's anime cliche thing

7/1/15

- pokefusedraws one, two, three (the last one has one hell of a url what are you trying to tell me imgur)

7/6/15

- headless sparkle lizird and friend

7/8/15

- ****tyquick glassian for Doc (always and forever the OTP)

7/9/15

- my babbies (again from Pi's light/sparkle lizard species that are great and you should get one go look at their thread)

two days ago

- whatever this is

yesterday

- gemsona v.2, Chlorastrolite

There are a few things I left out because I felt they were too unfinished or irrelevant. They'll probably make their way here eventually.

Yeee, you're art has improved so much in small span of time. It's beautiful, keep up the good work! happy.gif

Edited by Doctortear

Yeee, you're art has improved so much in small span of tan. It's beautiful, keep up the good work! happy.gif

Small span of tan.

Anyways, yes the lizards

All.the lizards

Aahh Doc you're too nice to me <3

And yes, all of the lizards. No lizard left behind.

--

I'm doing the 30 day thing with Mage and Nar and other BSC crew members

so here's my contribution

"Day 1: Draw yourself/your primary OC/your persona w/e"

user posted image

once again I am sick

Edited by Ayesthine

omg i'm crying that's beyoot

pls get better soon friend : ^ ) the nose wishes u well

also can i ask what bsc means or

I see all of you creepin' and not saying a word dang how rude can you get

nah it's fine you do you

Day 3: Dragons doing people things

I want to turn this into a proper digital painting someday. I've grown attached to this awkward pink baby.

Edited by Ayesthine

I Am Weasel confused me so much for such a long time. I'm not really sure why? Maybe the inevitability of Baboon's failure was too unforgiving for my small child brain (not that I have any less of a child brain now to be honest I'm very much a babby)

Hey, do you remember that one time when I took requests and I never got around to finishing some of them? I do. I think about it so often. It weighs on my mind so much I'm so sorry for being so unabashedly lazy.

Well, I'm trying to do the thing! In addition to the daily challenge. Also in addition to the fact that I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be gone for two weeks. My timing is absolutely brilliant.

The first one I'm (fingers crossed) completing is for Verridith (mostly because I've had this lineart kicking around for months fffgh (;´༎ຶД༎`)) Please take this badly shaded WIP as an apology ;;;;

Omigosh! I actually popped my head in to find the old sketch you did so I could make something, and you have a new one in the works! He looks so awesome, I can't wait to see him done 8D

Lol, only a Misfit would do that.

Also, have fun on your two-week... um... escapade. xd.png Can't wait to see if you'll post any other challenge pieces! Because I'm still laughing at that comic.

wow I'm back! Actually I got back on Friday, but I caught (yet another) cold that left me out of commission for a couple days Ux such is my fate.

I don't have any art for y'all yet, but I'm hoping today I can get back into the stride of doing things. I have some sketches of challenge things that I can throw at you once I scan them successfully.

whoops haha I didn't get anything done

I've gotten sucked into FR lately, and it's eaten all of my time

CS5 quit on me a couple days ago, which was kindof discouraging. I did churn out some Paint doodles, though

for example here is gengur

alternative title: tfw you want to draw gengar but all you have is Paint and a limited attention span

(warning: nudity) space babes, the result of a very interesting BSC conversation

sweater dragon

sparkly noodle (for a FR art forum game)

bonus: doodle because the sparkly noodle's name is peridot

another bonus: the state of my screen + a CAH game from last night

I don't know exactly what kind of dark magic has been going on, but my monitor has been slowly dying

I need to get a new one but I am so lazy

Edited by Ayesthine

more scribbles

user posted image

user posted image

this one is the result of me trying to draw Mega Mawile without a reference

all things considered I think did alright

shockingly, I'm sortof enjoying doing these?

if you want a weird Paint drawing, hit me up

I can't guarantee that it'll turn out well

Oh my god this thread is the best, dang I like your style! What kind of tablet do you have?

I need to try out the whole draw-a-thing-a-day thing though, I always say I'm gonna and then I never do .n.

If you need anything else to draw I probably have a few monster-ish characters to throw your way, because everyone knows drawing monsters is good for the soul.

One thing I've found to help with drawing when I dunno what to draw is to stay up late until I'm nice and tired (and maybe also drunk, whoops) and draw some random gestures, then save 'em for tomorrow and interpret them as whatever the next day x3

Oh man, thank you! That means a lot c':

I have an Intuos Pen & Touch Small, because I have small hands and and even smaller desk.

yes please I'm always ready to draw monsters/monstrous creatures

People and animals are great and all, but fantastic/exaggerated anatomy is my jam ζҀƟ͆ل͜Ɵ͆ϡ

I've taken to drawing Digimon when I have nothing to do and no ideas, because I am a dork and I have an obsession with their designs.

for example, while half-heartedly practicing perspective I drew an Antylamon aka big rabbit

So recently I opened up a "suggest things for me to draw" thread on FR

(click for full size)

un user posted image

deux user posted image

trois user posted image (w/out color)

quatre user posted image WIP

which has been pretty fun

also I completed my first commission!!!

user posted image

admittedly it was for in-game currency and not actual money, but still!! I am very excited

here is the art in question

p.s. if any of you want to give me stuff for art I'm totally game

I still have no idea how to price things though hhaha