Ayesthine

Ayes needs to practice

Nice job on the first commission. Game money is also how I started but sooner or later you'll also get to the point where your art is now worth something that people want. In my case, I guess someone likes my comic fusion style and price which I've ended up in a deal to make batches of card illustrations every week.

keep it up. wink.gif

user posted image

another FR request, in which Photoshop works again but coloring doesn't

I haven't been doing much art recently because school & ????

I honestly don't know, I don't have an excuse. Apologies to anyone who cares.

Tentative goals:

- learn to speed paint

- start working on anatomy & physiology thing

- do art

@ZC:

Yeah, I'm hoping that taking commissions of any kind will open up a place for me to hopefully monetize my inane doodling. First step is to make a PayPal, probably.

@Nar:

<333

Nar you're too nice to me. Thank u ;;

I have a thread for commissions on FR now, and it's pretty great! You can buy stuff from me if you want no pressure though

user posted image

commissions done thus far:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

hey i haz one smile.gif i want a siggy size version of my profile pic, i honestly just want coloration, otherwise you can go wild :3

I would love to, fangtail, if I wasn't kinda swamped with work as it is Ux sorry

if you had caught me like two weeks ago I would have been ecstatic

user posted image

bust of Pi's lovely sparkle babe

I should be saving up for food in FR cus my hunger bar is 0% but I really want to blow it on a drawing of one of my dergs

Help your art is gorgeous

Esko <3 I've already talked to you about this in chat, but you probably get a Friend Discount. If you want me to draw a dragon of yours, let me know! I'll probably get around to it.

Making exceptions for commissions is probably not a good idea, but screw it. You're very sweet and you've put up with me.

user posted image

user posted image (very much a WIP please forgive weird proportions)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

art dump, mostly commissions

p.s. this may sound a little thirsty, but screw it I am innately thirsty I can't help it. Feedback on my art is always, always appreciated! Not just positive feedback, either. Please tell me how you feel about the stuff that I draw. I am very, very interested in what you have to say.

Hopefully soon I will have the time and energy to try and actually paint. Cel shading is very fun, but for personal reasons I like the aesthetics of painting much better.

art art art art

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

present for LegendOfKorraFan because it is their birthday and they are too cool for school (because they're 18 and also they're just cool)

and:

user posted image

and finally:

user posted image

an update to that imp because I forgot to stripe her up

@Zen_Cross

thanks, man! I'm pretty fond of it myself

crossposting from ToO forums because I can't be bothered to write something new:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

miscellany

@Zen_Cross

thanks, man! I'm pretty fond of it myself

crossposting from ToO forums because I can't be bothered to write something new:

That dog insect thing needs to be a concept...NOW.

@dragontamer44722

If you want to make it a concept, go for it. I don't have the energy or drive to do it myself, but it would be a Neat Thing.

user posted image

fanart of my #1 faves from Order of Tales, which is a really good webcomic, you should check it out. Also read Rice Boy and Vattu. Rice Boy first, then Order of Tales, then Vattu. Or however you want to do it, I'm not your mom.

They're all set in the same universe/on the same planet, but they're self-contained stories, so you can jump in anywhere.

I have a lot of miscellaneous sketches, but I don't know if any of you would be interested in seeing them ;; they're all vent art? in a way?

I've been having a lot of bad anxiety attacks at night, so I tend to draw my way through them. My room is littered with unfinished half thought-out art.

they're all kindof along the lines of screaming derg (blue crayon, on the back of old chemistry notes)

But theres no way in hell I could replicate that via drawing/spriting. Makes me sad T_T Maybe someday, but unless you find the drive to make baby versions of that I'll leave it be since I know for certain I can't.

On a different note, I'm about to hit you up on FR and get you to do my random Fae dragon, now to rake up some monies xd.png

I will forever tell you that I love your draws. <3 Too wonderful.

I hope your anxiety gets better soon :c

misc. WIPs

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

(click for full size)

@dragontamer44722

If you ever want to turn it into something, I give you blanket permission to do whatever you want with it.

@Nar thanks, love <33

Oh man!!! Those li'l mushroom fairies are too adorable and the landscaping is so nice <3

The portrait looks so lovely too~ It looks like you used a blending brush and it's so perfect ohmy.gif The lighting is such a nice, warm contrast to the background.

And, I've already mentioned, that last dragon is just straight up rad. The scale work is A+++

here's my yearly allowance of teen angst:

user posted image

current mood: garbage can

i'm fine i'm fine it's fine i feel fine never been better i feel fine

other things:

rabbitkid

don't worry about it

horrible animal mashups:

your guess is as good as mine

could be loosely defined as "cute" if you squint a little

hasn't figured out what it wants to do with its life, is still living with its parents, can't hold down a job, desperately trying not to give in to apathy

angry rodent

here's a fun game, try and figure out what animals these terrible gestalt entities were made out of

yeah that's it I don't have any more that's all the art

sorry

please feel better friend

Also I know I've seen the mashups already before but 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 💯 👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌

hey guys, guess what? I have a tumblr now! wow

technically I've had it for a while, but I'm going to (fingers crossed) use it now

Please follow me, I swear you won't regret it. I'm really funny and good at things.

here are some weird dogs, and a WIP of a commission (it's a 450x450 pixel piece it is going to take the remainder of my natural existence for me to finish it)

As an addendum, if you have a tumblr and you want me to rest my peepers on it, shoot me a link! Even, or maybe especially, if you've never talked to me before. I'd love it.

Edited by Ayesthine

Your art is kinda amazing and i want to bury my face in it.

Which technically, I did for the last 20 minutes as i creeped through the whole thread...

But disregarding that, you have a new fan

oh geez oh boy I'm so bad at taking compliments aaah

t-thank you! that means a lot

now that I am a pile of dust, let me show you another pile of dust (too soon? sorry)

aka Cool Fish Lady aka Undyne

user posted image

I love her so much, she is great

It's a WIP so there are a lot of fiddly things I need to fix, but I'm really pleased so far. I like worm's eye perspective a lot. It's a really fun thing to play with.

play Undertale

also follow me on tumblr dang

nah it's cool I get it do what you want