Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

On 6/17/2019 at 10:19 PM, Iofiel said:

If you have a chicken egg on your scroll, would you be so kind as to post a link to it, so I can see? Much appreciated!

Just accidentally caught one. :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/FoFzM

I need some adult Gallus gallus domesticus to unlock the next note. Show me your chickens!  😀

Somehow I always miss the nekkid Luminae posts. Anyone willing to breed theirs again please? ;_;

Also on the outlook for:

• Arcana hatchies
  • Shocked Bolty
  • Corporeal Celestials
  • Holiday 2016 (Snow) and 2018 (Starsinger) hatchies 
  • Neglected egg
  • Sakuhana Wyvern hatchies
  • and the newest zombies, but I'll probably just wait till I can use the links from the zombie spreadsheet again

Edited by Alwerien

I need more two headed eastern zombies - there aren't enough on the sheet.... . Anyone have any more ?

I'm free & open for 8 egg slots to do naked lumina breeding, and then use whatever BSA moves (Aeons precog changes, Bolts changes, etc) as needed through their growths for ppl to fill up their encyclopedia. If some of yall could please just lemme know who's in need so I wait to pace my start for ppl to come get the views they need, I'll wait a few hrs and keep the forum open so I stay updated

On 6/20/2019 at 11:02 AM, Erra said:

all my frozen hatchies are here  https://dragcave.net/group/29100

PS: still looking for

- Bolt after Stun

- Neglected Egg

Undead Two-Headed Eastern Adult

- Nakie Lumina Light

- Nakie Lumina Dark

On 6/20/2019 at 3:18 AM, Alwerien said:

Somehow I always miss the nekkid Luminae posts. Anyone willing to breed theirs again please? ;_;

Also on the outlook for:

• Arcana hatchies
  • Shocked Bolty
  • Corporeal Celestials
  • Holiday 2016 (Snow) and 2018 (Starsinger) hatchies 
  • Neglected egg
  • Sakuhana Wyvern hatchies
  • and the newest zombies, but I'll probably just wait till I can use the links from the zombie spreadsheet again

Honolulu Blue Lampo has shocked himself... (Post-Stun Bolt as of Jun 22, 2019, 3:37 pm EDT)

I've just breed all my lumina so you can have the naked one in your encyclopedia :) And I've just notice that I don't have unlocked the dark lumina hachtling, so let me know if you have any frozen ^^

Lumina 1
Lumina 2
Dark Lumina

What I have for your encyclopedia

You can find all of my rares here: https://dragcave.net/group/95657

The group includes all rares, holidays, alts, temp alts and my few frozen hatchies. All breeds put together I have over 1000 dragons to click (group has 400)... happy encyclopedia hunting!

What I need for my encyclopedia

Celestial (Corporeal) - adults

Stratos - adults (dawn, day, dusk)

Undead - zombie Blancblack adults

Edited by Beldarius

Beldarius, for all your hatchie (or egg) needs (except for holiday, out of season or Unbreedable hatchies), just go through hatcheries, it's the quickest way to get them. For instance Hatching Club has a handy "view all" page.

For any adults, you should go through this thread, some people have posted their (very large) scrolls, you can just click all their adults, and also their dragons' lineages and progenies, that gets most breeds filled out in no time. For vamps just go through bite lineages. Some people also have their scroll link in their sig. For the most recent release you can usually find a decent number of adults in DragHatch, the closer to the release the better.

As for Neglected eggs, they're usually pretty hard to find. I recommend keeping an eye on this thread in case someone posts one, or if you are on the Unofficial Discord you can keep an eye on the nd-experiment channel.

Here is some of my stuff that may be less easy to find ATM:

Arcanas: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Starsinger: 1 - 2

Seasonals: 

- Autumn: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

- Winter: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

- Spring: 1 - 23 - 4 - 5

Vampires: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

So many nice people posting their naked Luminas and I was without internet over the weekend and missed them again ;_; I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this point anymore, omg. 

Managed to get the shocky boy at least though, thanks Shokomon!

Update: the dark lumina babies are at hatchling stage 2 for those who needed it, as of Friday Jun 28, 2:32 EDT on dragcave, they've been added to the group already linked. They have 23+/- hrs before 4 days to adulting.

SpriteChange from breeding/bsas

Aeons still glowing, all Bolts have used Stun. I also have hatchling waterhorses&dark luminas, and one turpentine, on my main scroll if anyone needs those specific encyclopedia entries. I'm not personally a huge fan of using the Freeze function on my babies, as practically useful as the method is.

I will rebreed Luminas for nakeds again when their timers reset.

Edited by Kenoma
Spelling error corrected; info update for image/info entries

11 hours ago, Beldarius said:

Undead - zombie Blancblack adults and hatchies (already went through the spreadsheet, still gray)

Vremya - adults and hatchies

I need those zombies too.

But Vremya adults: scroll down:

https://dragcave.net/group/16442

@Alwerien - here you go. (One refused, but there's loads !) https://dragcave.net/group/62653

@Fuzzbucket thank you so much!! ❤️ Completed the normal nekkid Luminas with your help, just need couple more dark ones now. 

@Kenoma thank you ❤️  wish I could tell how many bolties I still need to unlock. 

@Alwerien I don't know if it works across all devices, but I think once the shadow shows up in the encyclopedia entry you can click or hover on it to see how many left to unlock. For the shadow to even show up though, I don't remember the specific(-ish?) number 🤔

Does anyone else know where to look, or how many or anything?

If any of you folks need a Guardian of Nature, I just summoned my second!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/j7pTd

Please take care not to viewbomb accidentally (will fog if it gets sick) - I'll leave the egg for a while, & repost when it reaches 1st & 2nd stage hatchie.

Edited by Sunrunner

Thank you so much for this thread! I have unlocked all of them on the main page, now to just work my way through all the individual pages *yikes*

To pay it forward I made some groups to help out and of course my scroll is viewable. I took a 2 year break due to life but have tons of older stuff.

Christmas

Guardians

Halloween

Hatchies (frozen)

Prize

Unbreedable (Chicken dino paper cheese)

Valentines

Vampire

Zombies

On 6/27/2019 at 4:19 AM, Sunrunner said:

If any of you folks need a Guardian of Nature, I just summoned my second!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/j7pTd

Please take care not to viewbomb accidentally (will fog if it gets sick) - I'll leave the egg for a while, & repost when it reaches 1st & 2nd stage hatchie.

Now a Stage 1 hatchie ^_^.

Spritechange from breeding/bsas

Officially re-bred all luminas for nakeds, I had several rejections this time, sorry 😭 I try to mix up my breeding so I don't get lineage lock if I keep them, & so others don't have inbreds like crazy if I send them to AP.

I forget who posted a celestial, but it reminded me they Too change (they don't pop when you sort by BSA, so I constantly forget they actually Are) so all of those have been added and triggered. If anyone needs 'glowing' Aeons/Bolts, let me know and I'll trigger them on these eggs/eventual hatchlings.

EDIT: Bolts are still sparking atm, dunno how long they have left though.

Edited by Kenoma
Info & spelling corrections