Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

7 hours ago, Arwen17 said:

Need help unlocking the Staterae Xenowyrm (the egg and S2 hatchie images!)

Here are four trades with Staterae eggs from the trading hub (1, 2, 3, 4)

My best suggestion for tracking down more is going to the AoND or Valley Sherwood viewers!

23 hours ago, Paintra said:

Here are four trades with Staterae eggs from the trading hub (1, 2, 3, 4)

My best suggestion for tracking down more is going to the AoND or Valley Sherwood viewers!

Thanks, I had to go to their scrolls to find some eggs to click on. I still need to view 1 more egg and 4 more gendered hatchies to fully unlock my encyclopedia.

I've been looking on the trading threads on the forums. But I am unable to find the word "Staterae" anywhere in the list on the actual website dragoncave's trading area. Why? All of the other xenos are in the list. Are they afraid of viewbombs? This is why I can't search for open trades to find eggs to click on on the dragoncave trading area itself.

I also didn't know it was possible to breed these things from non-parents instead of getting them CB! https://dragcave.net/lineage/uYYm3

WOW! But I bet incredibly, incredibly lucky.

I caught the xenos months ago, but didn't bother to pay any attention to the forums at the time, so I totally missed the "secret release" and just found out a couple days ago. ugh...

Edited by Arwen17

5 minutes ago, Arwen17 said:

Thanks, I had to go to their scrolls to find some eggs to click on. I still need to view 1 more egg and 4 more gendered hatchies to fully unlock my encyclopedia.

I've been looking on the trading threads on the forums. But I am unable to find the word "Staterae" anywhere in the list on the actual website dragoncave's trading area. Why? All of the other xenos are in the list. Are they afraid of viewbombs? This is why I can't search for open trades to find eggs to click on on the dragoncave trading area itself.

I also didn't know it was possible to breed these things from non-parents instead of getting them CB! https://dragcave.net/lineage/uYYm3

WOW! But I bet incredibly, incredibly lucky.

I caught the xenos months ago, but didn't bother to pay any attention to the forums at the time, so I totally missed the "secret release" and just found out a couple days ago. ugh...

You need to have the egg unlocked to see "xenowyrm (staterae)" on the trading hub dropdown list. You'd be better off searching "stat" in the search bar on the trading hub since most people mention what they have.

9 minutes ago, ADN6 said:

You need to have the egg unlocked to see "xenowyrm (staterae)" on the trading hub dropdown list. You'd be better off searching "stat" in the search bar on the trading hub since most people mention what they have.

Thanks! I got the egg image unlocked. Just working on the gendered hatchie now.

Ah! I found one more neglected egg to click. Three to go – this is so darn frustrating because it's the last thing I miss (well, in addition to the new release dragons but that's obvious).

Aaand I just found another one. :D

Edited by Varislapsi

I have two staterae eggs at the top of my scroll right now if anyone needs them. Even after they grow up, they'll stay on my first page for some time if you need adults.

I finally got the neglected egg sprite so I've completed everything! 😻 My tip for others who can't find them is to look for players who state on their signature that they make them and keep checking every now and then if someone has a neglected eggshell on their scroll.

Query! I've noticed that encyclopedia links don't show up on spriter's-alt pages. Clearly it would be difficult to unlock an alt (and all but impossible to unlock an alt hatchling), but I wonder if it might theoretically happen with repeated visits over time after the view resets. Has anyone done this? Is it possible to unlock a spriter's-alt and have it on your encyclopedia page for the breed?

I don't think so. There was a brief spell when SA caligenes showed on encyclopaedia pages, and that was cleaned up, presumably by TJ.

You can unlock the link to the encyclopedia on Spriter's Alt dragons with enough views, but they won't show up on the encyclopedia page. 

Is there a spreadsheet for regular dragons on the first page? I can find only zombie ones. I need a few two-headed Lindwyrms in green 😃

32 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Is there a spreadsheet for regular dragons on the first page? I can find only zombie ones. I need a few two-headed Lindwyrms in green 😃

This one probably has what you need, though it hasn't been updated in some time. I'm thinking of trying to make one for myself!

What is the deal with spirit ward dragons? Why I have only two of four opened in the encyclopedia?They act like Stratos dragons?

4 hours ago, DarkellaLord said:

What is the deal with spirit ward dragons? Why I have only two of four opened in the encyclopedia?They act like Stratos dragons?

Yeah they change through the night. Starting at like? 6 cave time i think and changing every couple hours. 5 forms total.