Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

20 minutes ago, ADN6 said:

I have two stateraes: 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/M48v3

https://dragcave.net/lineage/pAN7M

You need to click on 5 eggs to unlock the egg, 5 hatchies to unlock S1 hatchies, 10 hatchies to unlock S2 hatchies, and 15 adults to unlock the adult sprites. 

Thank you for that information.  I really think I have more than done that, but it doesn't unlock.  I have searched through all this post, plus the hatcheries, and followed all the lineages, etc.  Well, now I am going to write it down and make sure!  Happy hunting :)

Well, yes, found 5 eggs and still the egg is not unlocked although I can see the entry when I click on an adult.  I had clicked on eggs yesterday, as well, and so that's more than 5 :(

Edited by daba555
Add more comment

19 minutes ago, daba555 said:

Thank you for that information.  I really think I have more than done that, but it doesn't unlock.  I have searched through all this post, plus the hatcheries, and followed all the lineages, etc.  Well, now I am going to write it down and make sure!  Happy hunting :)

That's really strange. Are you making sure to click in to dragcave.net/view/M48v3, and not just viewing the lineage link? I hope you get it unlocked soon!! 

4 minutes ago, ADN6 said:

That's really strange. Are you making sure to click in to dragcave.net/view/M48v3, and not just viewing the lineage link? I hope you get it unlocked soon!! 

I checked - yes, they are the "view".  When I find one I am clicking all through the lineage, and one each dragon.  I hadn't actually known if that was view till I just did another one, LOL.  But yes, I am doing that.

Well, I give up for now.  I know I'll never catch one but have a lot of points and thought I could buy one.  Maybe there's a cycle it has to go through and later it'll show up.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and while I was typing, it unlocked!  Yay!!!

Edited by daba555
Add info

18 minutes ago, daba555 said:

I checked - yes, they are the "view".  When I find one I am clicking all through the lineage, and one each dragon.  I hadn't actually known if that was view till I just did another one, LOL.  But yes, I am doing that.

Well, I give up for now.  I know I'll never catch one but have a lot of points and thought I could buy one.  Maybe there's a cycle it has to go through and later it'll show up.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and while I was typing, it unlocked!  Yay!!!

Oh yay! I'm glad you got it unlocked! :D 

Thank goodness for this thread, seriously. ❤️

I just made a group for my BSA/activity-related sprite-changers! Right now it has a bunch of activated Aeons, corporealized Celestials, and some scaleshed Light and Dark Luminas. Can't promise it'll always be up to date, but hopefully it will most of the time. XD 

Just now, infiniteviking said:

I just made a group for my BSA/activity-related sprite-changers! Right now it has a bunch of activated Aeons, corporealized Celestials, and some scaleshed Light and Dark Luminas. Can't promise it'll always be up to date, but hopefully it will most of the time. XD 

I can't see it, it says it doesn't exist.

I am really interested, LOL.  I'm not sure I know what all of those are!

1 hour ago, infiniteviking said:

58 minutes ago, daba555 said:

I can't see it, it says it doesn't exist.

I am really interested, LOL.  I'm not sure I know what all of those are!

I'm guessing it wasn't made public....?

48 minutes ago, NekoA said:

Hello there! 

I got seven (7) Bolts to stun some hatchies. Hope these help some of you. Here is the link:

https://dragcave.net/group/132220

Thank you so much! I finally unlocked that Zappy bolt icon :D

https://dragcave.net/group/120072

I have an ever-growing army of Stratos for anyone who wants an easy way to unlock the variants they still need. Figured I may as well put this here for anyone who needs it, since it's been handy for a few people in Discord before.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm guessing it wasn't made public....?

OH, oh no, I keep forgetting I need to do that. XD;;;;

Daba555, the group is public now and should be visible! Sorry about that! The thing with the Luminas is that since they hate having dirty scales, both regular Luminas and dark Luminas shed all their scales off after mating with Turpentines, Water Horses, Black Truffles, and Albinos, all of which are constantly covered in some form of toxic or gelatinous substance. I don't remember how long it takes, but the "scaleless" Luminas return to their regular appearance eventually, making it hard to find extra ones to unlock the sprites. XD 

As a procedural note, they shed after egg production and also after "showed little interest," but not on refusal -- because refusals don't go near each other!

Also, Commander Wymsy, that is an excellent Stratos army. I love those so much and am building my own -- only recently managed to unlock all their sprites.<3

Edited by infiniteviking

7 hours ago, NekoA said:

Hello there! 

I got seven (7) Bolts to stun some hatchies. Hope these help some of you. Here is the link:

Thank you so much! Finally unlocked the zappy Bolt thanks to you. 😄

I looked back a few pages and it looks like I haven't posted my Xenowyrm group yet, so here it is!

Updated constantly as I get new eggs so peek in if you need to view eggs/hatchlings.

9 hours ago, infiniteviking said:

8 hours ago, NekoA said:

Hello there! 

AHHHHH THANK YOU BOTH!!!  I got sparky bolts unlocked, and a chunk of the way to corporealised celestials and descaled luminas! :D :D :D

My thanks to you all for this thread and the spreadsheets! I managed to unlock almost everything even though it took some hours of clicking. I thought I'd never bother to do that. :D I think I'm only missing the neglected egg and scaleless luminae (both light and dark) sprites but those are quite hard to get... well maybe I'll get there!

Feel free to use my scroll if you need any adults but I have no zombies or neglecteds nor frozen hatchies. It's sorted by breed so it should be easy to find what you're looking for. :) Currently there are even four glowing aeons and one zappy bolt.

Well, I got chickens unlocked. Still need the dinos.  I think I'll just breed up Swallowtails and Glory Drakes, since that's pretty easy.  Now I need sprites for the July release babies! Off to the hatcheries!

7 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

Well, I got chickens unlocked. Still need the dinos.  I think I'll just breed up Swallowtails and Glory Drakes, since that's pretty easy.  Now I need sprites for the July release babies! Off to the hatcheries!

Did the Swallowtails and Glory Drakes I linked to not help? https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/164308-encyclopedia-helpers/?do=findComment&comment=9964095

Does anyone have some tips how to get that neglected egg sprite? Like... what would be a good time to look for eggs in hatcheries and what hatcheries exactly? This feels like the ultimate challenge hahah...

Yeah, I'm quite eager to get the last bits to have unlocked absolutely everything so far. :P

1 hour ago, Varislapsi said:

Does anyone have some tips how to get that neglected egg sprite? Like... what would be a good time to look for eggs in hatcheries and what hatcheries exactly? This feels like the ultimate challenge hahah...

Yeah, I'm quite eager to get the last bits to have unlocked absolutely everything so far. :P

People sometimes drop them in here but the issue is they hatch super fast. Its easier to get eggshell views, which count. If you chill in unofficial dc discord's negelected channel you can view the eggs right after they turn if you keep an eye on it.

@Tinibree Yep, I'm aware of that issue! Unfortunately I'm not on Discord but I completely forgot the dead eggs (or actually I hadn't even thought they'd be counted). So thanks for the reminder, that should make it a lot easier to get the sprite. Perhaps it's better to keep looking at people's scrolls than any hatcheries in that case.