Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

CherryKuro, thanks for the Luminas! :D

Eradors are so gorgeous. Looking forward to freezing some hatchies next Val season.

6 hours ago, infiniteviking said:

CherryKuro, thanks for the Luminas! :D

Eradors are so gorgeous. Looking forward to freezing some hatchies next Val season.

You're very welcome! ;3

On 4/5/2020 at 1:43 PM, Shokomon said:

Corporealized Celestials for your enjoyment! Link

{snip}

They are corporealized again!

I"m going to breed the adults now, but the hatchlings should be corporeal for the next 7 days.

Edit: Also,

On 4/30/2020 at 1:06 PM, Shokomon said:

Celeste Precognition glows with an AWESOME POWER! (Post-BSA Aeon as of Aug 04, 2020, 3:50 pm EDT)

{snip}

HIS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME DRAGON GENDERS! 

XD

Edited by Shokomon

Just figured out that we can corporealize Celestial hatchlings, so there are two s2 and one s1 here for anyone who doesn't have those sprites yet! [edit] Also some scaleshed Light/Dark Luminas.

Edited by infiniteviking

Please help me unlock the Staterae egg entry. Thanks in advance :)

@HeatherMarie Thanks for your help. I just managed to unlock the entry that way yesterday. :)

Edited by obelisk_light

23 hours ago, obelisk_light said:

Please help me unlock the Staterae egg entry. Thanks in advance :)

I have one: here

Also look in the trading hub, if you put 'stat' into the 'want' filter it brings up quite a few.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:16 AM, Shokomon said:

Celeste Clairvoyant glows with an AWESOME POWER!!!! (Post-BSA Aeon as of Aug 14, 2020, 2:34 pm EDT)

HER LOUD ROAR TELLS ME THE BABY'S GENDER! lol

Glowy Aeons ahoy!

Hello everyone! I would like help finding eggs for the new xenos. Currently I have Ke'maro and Umbra unlocked and I've already searched the trades for eggs. I'm hoping to eventually buy some off the marketplace but I mainly have adults unlocked. 😂 Thanks in advance!

@Kurokosworth At least in The Allure of Neglected Dragons daycare there seems to be some currently and it's handy that you can choose to show more eggs at once than what's default so you don't have to refresh all the time to find them. Have you looked there already? If not, maybe that could get you a bit forward!

Edited by Varislapsi

3 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

@Kurokosworth At least in The Allure of Neglected Dragons daycare there seems to be some currently and it's handy that you can choose to show more eggs at once than what's default so you don't have to refresh all the time to find them. Have you looked there already? If not, maybe that could get you a bit forward!

Oh duh I completely forgot about hatcheries. Thanks!

I have eight glowing aeons on my scroll which is sorted by breed so you shouldn't have trouble finding them.

Thanks for the luminae, everyone, I still need some light ones to get the sprite but that's the last thing I'm missing besides the neglected egg. :)

Edited by Varislapsi