Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Hello everybody!

Taking: Nothing. I don't have any slot, I've seen some great gifts here, so nice to see such a spirit smile.gif

Speaking of which...

Leaving:Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Two way, send me a dummy, offer something awesome here. Do not harm in any way, please.

Offered! Ah, thank you! I bet we will. wub.gif

Leaving two messy hatchlings - one striped and one magma.

Edited by dirtytabs

Taking: nothing right now

Leaving:

Blusang egg

Couple of hatchies Gone to Xythus! Enjoy smile.gif

Offer a dummy. Don't kill, bite or abandon; freezing is fine. Please name.

Leave something for the thread - I won't accept if you haven't.

Well, seems like I didn't get the gold, so offered on the Blusang instead. Blusangs are my favorite :]

Also, left an autumn before.

I will accept only after you leave something here smile.gif

Edit: AP'd.

Edited by Darth Krande

take the nebula, so lovely

leaving: another black hatchie to good home

Offered on your hatchie. I <3 PB Black dragons. biggrin.gif

Leaving: Hang on a sec, let me see what I can breed. In the meantime, I left a balloon checker and a white checker on the previous pages without taking anything.

Edit: Leaving this 2G PB Undine egg from nicely named parents. All of my magi dragons are currently on cooldown so if you'd like this egg just PM me a two way trade and offer me a dummy. I will accept your offer once you have posted and left something for the thread. Gone to milkaq66!

Edited by F.ury

F.ury...Leaving: A very nice AP find. It's a 3G white egg from a perfect checker of Gold males and White females. It's on a one way transfer so please make sure you leave something if you take it!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/6b8da8cc3ab14...edcfecb5bdea3d3

Claimed and Thank you

Leaving this on a 2 way so leave a dummy and something for the thread. 1st person will get it Gold Shimmerscale Gone to Gwenhyffar

Edited by Merlot

Taking: Nothing.

Leaving:

2nd gen Almandine Pyralspite hatchie - influenced male. - gone to Storm_Dragoon, enjoy! ^^

6th gen Bronze Shimmer x Sweetling hatchie - influenced female to continue the lineage.

Both on two-way - just offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. I'll accept an offer only if I see a post here.

Edited by _smoczyca_

Offered on your hatchie. I <3 PB Black dragons. biggrin.gif

Leaving: Hang on a sec, let me see what I can breed. In the meantime, I left a balloon checker and a white checker on the previous pages without taking anything.

Edit: Leaving this 2G PB Undine egg from nicely named parents. All of my magi dragons are currently on cooldown so if you'd like this egg just PM me a two way trade and offer me a dummy. I will accept your offer once you have posted and left something for the thread. I've been collecting some more magi hatchlings so hopefully I won't have to ask people to PM me teleport links quite so often once they grow up. tongue.gif

Offered on the Undine!

Leaving : CB Golden Wyvern

please leave something for the thread if you take it!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Taking: Couldn't resist snagging the CB GW and paper

Leaving: left pyrope hatchie a few posts up (still here), and will breed something as soon as my ER egg hatches, as I'm no egglocked