Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Taking: nothing right now

Leaving: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! (CB hatchling, uninfluenced) -- very welcome, Tabs!

P.S. Sarjis, I'm happy to accept your offer on the gold x lurker once you post here leaving something for the thread

Edited by hamsterwoman

Leaving two CB Nebulas for some lovely folks!

Give back to the thread!

First One ~ GONE!

Second Egg! ~GONE!

I'll take something later maybe!

Edited by Htt71

I'll be breeding more after my pretties are off cooldown and my last pieces to some checkers have matured tomorrow but until then, I was able to breed a few cuties!

Nebbie for a Pretty Line!

Silver for EG Projects! -To Selina_161earth-

First Offspring of First Completed Checker! -To F.ury-

Pretty Black for Alt Lottery!

Adopt, gift back, love, name, you all know what to do!

Edited by DragonLove234

I'll be breeding more after my pretties are off cooldown and my last pieces to some checkers have matured tomorrow but until then, I was able to breed a few cuties!

Silver for EG Projects!

First Offspring of First Completed Checker!

Offered on the silver:]

Leaving: beautiful Nebbie on one-way Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

New Home biggrin.gif

Edited by Selina_616earth

Silver for EG Projects!

First Offspring of First Completed Checker!

Offered on the copper. It's so pretty!

Leaving: A really nice 3G Trihorn egg from a 2G Shimmerscale fail father and a 2G tinsel fail mother. Gone to harlequinraven.

I am out of magi dragons currently so if you'd like to have this egg just PM me a two way trade link and offer a dummy. I will accept your offer once you post and leave something for the thread. biggrin.gif

Edited by F.ury

Offered on the silver and the copper. They're so pretty! And I only have one Silver so I've been looking for more.

Leaving: A really nice 3G Trihorn egg from a 2G Shimmerscale fail father and a 2G tinsel fail mother.

A pretty 3G Swallowtail hatchling from a perfect checker of male Swallowtails and females Silvers. Hatchling has been influenced correctly.

I am out of magi dragons currently so if you'd like to have either one of these just PM me a two way trade link and offer a dummy. I will accept your offer once you post and leave something for the thread. biggrin.gif

Taking the trihorn, hopefully. Left something at the top of page 57 without taking anything.

Taking: x

Leaving:

GONE

Edited by D-wing