Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

Took a gold

Leaving:

cb red fin hatchie

Will leave more as things hatch.

Took the lovely Redfin hatchie. Enjoy the shimmer, rainbow.

2G Undine hatchie with a GoN daddy. smile.gif Uninfluenced, but if it genders male, you could always breed it with a female GoN or something else. Please name it, thanks.

Got a new home on the Departures thread.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Taking: Nothing

Leaving: Breeder donations

Claim my egg! Lineage

This one isn't pretty like the one that was taken. I will only be leaving messy free BSA's from now on. It's sad when folks can't leave something in return for a kind gesture.

Please leave something for the thread. Thanks! smile.gif

Somewhat messy Tinsel. You may freeze it, but please don't bite, earthquake, or sacrifice for Halloween, thank you. smile.gif

It's locking me up, so I'll AP it if nobody wants it.

Abandoned and swapped for a different egg.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Leaving a 2G Red Dorsal egg with Silver Parent. Very clean and nice looking little rescue from the AP. ^-^

Lineage

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Also a reminder that my Soulpeace from earlier is still available and looking for a new home.

Edit: Actually Spiteful_Crow, I'd be interested in that bronze tinsel there if I wasn't currently egglocked.

Offered, and I will leave an egg in a minute

Leaving a messy (but still useful) pink male hatchie (I was hoping it would turn female, I have only one of them rolleyes.gif well, maybe next time) :

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! GONE to SyrusAllen, I will gladly keep the Soulpeace, I think they're really beautiful, thank you smile.gif

I would like to take something as soon as I have more space smile.gif

Edited by ewi122

Leaving a messy (but still useful) pink male hatchie (I was hoping it would turn female, I have only one of them rolleyes.gif well, maybe next time) :

(offer a dummy and leave something for other lovely folks)

I would like to take something as soon as I have more space smile.gif

Made an offer on the pink hatchling. I could always use these little guys. ^-^

I left a Red Dorsal just a moment ago and all my previous offers on things were not accepted so I haven't taken anything in awhile.

Feel free to keep the Soulpeace or gift back to the thread or AP it. No one seems interested in it, but I prefer if it remains unharmed.

Edit: Thanks ewi122. It will be well looked after. =)

Edited by SyrusAllen

Offered on the lovely,

leaving a CB new release hatchling from volcano,

please offer a dummy egg

Gone to chella smile.gif

Here's the egg I promised to leave for this one I got this morning, a few pages back. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Here it is, as promised. One CB green two-headed lindwurm!

2-way, since these are on the rare side, and I wouldn't want it stolen. Any dragon is fine.

Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread!

Please let me know if you offered so that I know to check!

Breeder contribution.

Edited by EmmaD333

Ditched the messy Tinsel. Not sure if anyone wants this? If not claimed soon, it will be here a while. Please name it.

Woooot! I found something really pretty to offer you guys! As pretty as it is, I don't really need it so I'd like to give someone a chance to get a pretty lineage here.

Moonstone arrowhead, but just look at this Lineage!

Edit: Anywho, if you offer, give awhile to respond, I'm not feeling too great and I'm gonna get me a nap.

Edited by SyrusAllen

Alright, since I guess no one really wants anything I'm breeding, guess I'll put it all here

First up, I have a beautiful 4th gen Nebula from Nebula x Marrow. I like this lineage so much that I'm requiring a dummy egg. Please, if you claim it, name it, and if you breed it, continue the lineage, please.

Next up, I have a 3rd Gen Thunder from Thunder x Purple. Just tell me who grabbed it, and please name this one as well.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/e0a83417d1812...1e9cedc1fb4b6fc Gone to gudongyinqi

I have some other things I might add later, we'll just have to see how things go.

Edited by arya10

Good evening, everyone smile.gif Hope you're all having a fab day happy.gif

We have some new breeders added to the list! Thank you guys wub.gif If anyone else would like to become a breeder for the thread, have a read over the first post and then message me biggrin.gif

Taking: Nothing

Giving: Pretty Arrow Green Copper wub.gif

Leaving my catch from AP: Vampire wub.gif GONE

After taking it leave something for the thread smile.gif

Edited by biruko