Pippyspot

Take An Egg - Leave An Egg

taking: nothing atm

leaving: thunderful sweetheart ^_~

please, offer a dummy...

http://dragcave.net/teleport/47a41b6f209e5...3537327a7550191

Offered on this baby smile.gif

Leaving 2 CB hatchies if this offer goes thru smile.gif

Didn't get it sad.gif Thought the rule was first to offer and post, not the "best" offer... see that EmmaD333 was awarded the egg even though I offered and posted 1st... oh well...

Edited by Ldyfsh

Alright, since I guess no one really wants anything I'm breeding, guess I'll put it all here

First up, I have a beautiful 4th gen Nebula from Nebula x Marrow. I like this lineage so much that I'm requiring a dummy egg. Please, if you claim it, name it, and if you breed it, continue the lineage, please.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I have some other things I might add later, we'll just have to see how things go.

Still available!

Offered on this baby smile.gif

Leaving 2 CB hatchies if this offer goes thru smile.gif

Didn't get it sad.gif Thought the rule was first to offer and post, not the "best" offer... see that EmmaD333 was awarded the egg even though I offered and posted 1st... oh well...

Yo, sorry. I can breed you an egg with my thunder, if you want. Sorry about that...

I can also breed something of mine other than the thunder.

Again, sorry. I'll make it up to you as soon as possible.

Yo, sorry. I can breed you an egg with my thunder, if you want. Sorry about that...

I can also breed something of mine other than the thunder.

Again, sorry. I'll make it up to you as soon as possible.

Thank you smile.gif I really needed that 2G PB Thunder for my Thunder line... can breed you a 2G PB thunder if you want to swap smile.gif (if my Thunders want to cooperate, that is wink.gif )

Thank you smile.gif I really needed that 2G PB Thunder for my Thunder line... can breed you a 2G PB thunder if you want to swap smile.gif (if my Thunders want to cooperate, that is wink.gif )

Aaaaactually, I don't NEED a 2 gne PB thunder, so if you want this one, its fine. It was mainly so that I could actually get more thunders, but I'd be willing to trade for anything, but especially a shadow walker. I have a free Teleport now, so I am available any time!

Aaaaactually, I don't NEED a 2 gne PB thunder, so if you want this one, its fine. It was mainly so that I could actually get more thunders, but I'd be willing to trade for anything, but especially a shadow walker. I have a free Teleport now, so I am available any time!

Bred another 2G for you smile.gif sent you a PM with trade link... can breed a SW at Halloween if you want one smile.gif

☆ G I F T I N G

user posted image

(for anyone who needs it

click for 2014 shimmerfail line)

♪ R U L E S

(offspring do not apply to these rules)

(if you have any questions, please contact me via PM)

Please name

Don't Kill or Abandon

Freezing OK

Do not experiment on for Neglected or Zombie

Don't mess up lineage in any way

Don't Bite or Earthquake

Don't gift or trade

Overall, just don't (potentially) harm it in any way

Leave something for the thread. I will not accept if you don't leave anything for the thread.

I only accept "I will leave something later" posts if you post in this thread consistently.

☜t e l e p o r t☞

Abandoned, since no interest.

Edited by Cookiezi

Leaving: a Green Two Headed Lindwurm and a Soulpeace from my CLeNs - (Cleanse) Lineage!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

And a black dragon egg from a rosebud mother!

Took the opal

Leaving: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! (please leave something for the thread!) -- enjoy, Cookiezi!

Also, switching this to one-way as I'm now egg-locked: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by hamsterwoman

Offered!

Leaving: A very pretty moonstone. >_< just fighting with mobile right now.

moonstone baby!

Offered on this smile.gif

Leaving: 4G EG PB Pink egg with z-code Gone to kehf, enjoy!

Edit: Also leaving: 3G Tidal hatchie from Tidal x Bleeding Moon checker Gone to Yunako! Enjoy!

Offer a dummy. Don't kill, bite or abandon; freezing is fine. Please name.

Leave something for the thread - I won't accept if you haven't.

Also, this is still available and is now incuhatchable:

Gone to Firstborn Dragon! Enjoy smile.gif

My mum, Miffle, has offered on the AoD.

She's leaving: Soulpeace egg

Offer a dummy. Don't kill, bite, trade, abandon or freeze. Please name.

Leave something for the thread - it won't be accepted if you haven't.

Edited by Alectrona

Leaving: a Green Two Headed Lindwurm and a Soulpeace from my CLeNs - (Cleanse) Lineage!

And a black dragon egg from a rosebud mother!

Took the black egg, thanks!

I'm leaving a nebula egg with a n arrow lineage, please offer a dummy egg and i will accept once you leave something for the thread.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Ahhhh! My dragons finally cooperated and gave me something good to leave! I've gotten so many wonderful eggs from this thread and I was starting to feel insecure about the quality of my offerings!

Taking: Nothing (but thanks to all of you who have blessed me with great eggies!)

Leaving: Hello Lovely! And hello lovely parents

2-way, as I'd like to see where s/he goes. Would love if you name it, but certainly does not have to be in line with my ridiculous Pants/Donnie Darko theme. Offer a dummy, any dummy. And enjoy!

Aaaaand gone! And to a scroll without a gold, I think. Great!

Edited by Sarahnoid

Ahhhh!  My dragons finally cooperated and gave me something good to leave!  I've gotten so many wonderful eggs from this thread and I was starting to feel insecure about the quality of my offerings!

Taking:  Nothing (but thanks to all of you who have blessed me with great eggies!)

Leaving:  Hello Lovely!  And hello lovely parents

2-way, as I'd like to see where s/he goes.  Would love if you name it, but certainly does not have to be in line with my ridiculous Pants/Donnie Darko theme.  Offer a dummy, any dummy.  And enjoy!

Aaaaand gone!

Thank you so much for the lovely gold!

It will be loved and named, I will def keep that line going smile.gif

Leaving: a bsa hatchie!

Edited by Merkavich