cattygal210

The Lab

Phill looked down "i have to protect your sister and make sure that my group doesn't get into trouble, ill remember you and if im in this form you can talk to me if im anywhere within 2 miles alright maybe further i don't know how far but 2 miles for sure. we can still talk and play for now but eventually i will need to go with my pack i care about them and ll miss them if i dont go see them ill miss you too so ill visit when i can is that ok? do you like how i look?" phill knew where he could find a puppy that looked like him he had found a wolf husky pup in the wild it was lost so phill had put it in a cave and was secretly taking care of it. "do you want a new doggy that looks kinda like me?"

This way, Laverne replied, cutting off to the right and moving forward rather quickly. It took them very little time to come to an area of houses. Most likely, the flying human had landed here. But where? She hadn't gotten a good look at them so how was she supposed to know?

Sierra left the house with Kein. She looked around trying to remember. There was a place she used to visit. It was her little secret place she ran away to when she was upset or needed time to just think. Then she remembered. "This way!" She quickly lifted in the air and led him over many trees til a clearing came. She landed uneasily but got up and brushed herself off. "Well, here it is.." She said looking around. They were surrounded by trees and there was a pond before them. She sat by the pond and looked in the water at her reflection. She didn't know what it was about this place but it relaxed her. She felt she had a connection with the land here. She reached out and touched the water. As soon as the cool water hit the tip of her finger she had a flashback. She used to take Kein here. They woulkd run away here when they were mad at their parents for grounding them or something. Kein always comforted her here. She gasped and pulled her finger out of the water, ending the flashback.

Max gasped in excitement, "yessssssss! I want a puppy!!!" He couldnt sit still.

He followed her " well I don't think we'll find them in all of this unless we go knocking door to door...it would have helped if kitty was here but I kinda left in a rush hope she's alright."he walked around for a bit looking at all the houses " should have brought a something to hide my guns in it feels like people are staring. "He glanced at some houses seeing the shades close. He started shouting there names maybe phill will hear me?

Kein had flashbacks of this place, sometimes he would get mad at his parents and come here. Other times he would see Sierra angry or sad watching her run from her house to the pond. So he went after wanting make sure that she was ok and to comfort her. The flashbacks ended. He went over to Sierra and sat next to her.

"You ok sweetie?" asked kein in wonder.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Kein put his hand in the water. It felt cool and soothing, then he remembered. This was were he first kissed Sierra when he was five. That was the happiest day, and the worst for in that same day he was taken by the Legion.

"Sierra... do you remember anything? About the day I disappeared from here?" Kein asked Sierra as he took her hand.

Kitty watched in amusement as Zombie ran out of the cave. She put all the weapons back were she found them and sat down in a chair. "Soo..." She started, looking at Logan. "How are you?"

---------

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Fine." He walked out of the training room, looking around. "Not very much to do here..." He muttered. He snapped his fingers and a bone owl shimmered into existance. "Find Zombie." Logan ordered. "And assist him if necessary." The owl hooted in understanding and went to fly off. "Stop!" Logan said, thinking of something.

He wrote a note on a piece of paper and tied it to the owl's foot. Hope this helps. -Logan It read. "Proceed." He said calmly, grabbing a book. The owl hooted again and flew out of the cave. "You're welcome." Logan muttered, smirking.

He was wandering around for awhile when an skeleton owl floated down to him with a note in his claws. He motioned for it to land on his shoulder taking the note " hope this helps from Logan you have no idea how much this helps or maybe you do?"he walked up to the goat " help has arrived finally can you find those three I don't want them causing anymore ruckus and lead those lab rats to us."he asked the owl looking at it the bones where pure white and shadows were held inside of them " Oh that's....nice?"

Cassidy blinked as the trio ran off. She'd catch up later. A green lamb and another person ran up, saying something about winged humans. Ah, they must be referring to Kien. "Hello," she greeted. "I couldn't help but hear that you were mentioning a winged human. Did he happen to have many flames around his body as well? I think I know who you're talking about, but what do you want him for?"

"Uh hi ya there friends of ours well of mine did that hot head get into any trouble but know that I got my new buddy here."his head motioned to the owl " it shouldn't be that hard to find them......wait you don't seem all that shocked when you said a guy with flames around him and do you randomly come up to guys with guns who are you?"he put his hand on his 45.

She nodded her head no. "All I remember is my mom telling me you had moved and i was upset that you didnt tell me" she frowned looking down. "Why was your heart racing in there when you were talking to my mom?"

"Oh, I'm just assuming that we're all friends of Kien here," Cassidy replied simply. She flicked a glance toward the gun. "After all, he busted us out from the lab, didn't he?"

He slanted his eyes looking at her " Ya sure alright well your welcome to join us."he said as the owl flew into the sky looking for Klein phill and sierra. He slipped the note into his pocket " so your from the lab to what can you do since it seems everyone has special hidden powers?"he asked " and what are you wearing you look like some one who jumped out of a manga or anime."he said grinning.

(Thought I'd include something from the char sheet so I added the outfit h op e you don't mind?)

Edited by Kirito

Phill smiled and after being gone for ten minutes he set the puppy in the house letting them know he was potty trained but telling max he would need to play with him and take care of him as the pup was his responsibility now. Phill stretched " i need to go now"

Kein looked at Sierra.

"Cause I remember, what happened to me that day. And no i did not move, the Legion killed my parents. Then threw me into an abandon city, and forced me to survive. Then they took me in for experiments when they felt i was ready. I wish that never happened, wish that i had never left you" said Kein as his head dropped.

Sierra hugged him. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know..." she tried comforting him.

Max was so happy about his new dog. "Thank you. You better visit me" he watched as Phil left and soon began to play with his new companion.

Cassidy gave a faint smile. "Well, maybe I did. You never know. And as for my powers...they gave me the ability to create any power I wanted, whether it be for myself or others. I can remove these newfound abilities at will, of course. In addition to that, I also have the ability to distort the reality around me, although I've been keeping it down."

"Ya like you can bring some one back from the dead I doubt it and all it would be is an illusion nothing more."he said crossing his arms looking up at the owl"owl " have you found them yet it's getting late don't you think?"he shouted at the owl in the air.

Kein put his hand on her head, then hugged her tightly.

"No reason for you to be sorry, Sierra ." Kein said reassuring her.

"I am glad we came here again after all these years. Thank you Sierra." Kein said grateful for what she did and for having her with him.

Starla was having her stage dream again.

Y'know, the one where she didn't completely destroy the band? The one where she, by some miraculous stroke of fate, totally didn't censorkip.gif the bed and she and her mates were financially successful? Yeah, that one.

This one was truly a work of art though; gone were the broken beer bottles on cement floors, gone were the nights of using her powers to light up dingy cramped venues, always slipping the light tech a twenty not to tell, always insisting the lights were just pre-programmed. It was all part of rock and roll and mutanthood, of course, but this? This was magical.

She was brighter than the sun, colored light exuding from every pore as she sauntered across stage, her bass growling like a hellion. And what was that in the back? Hovering there above the crowd was a perfect square of something missing, the darkness of the amphitheatre gone and replaced by.... outdated cabin decor?

Starla stopped, squinting at the nonsensical square of not-quite-there until two faces crowded into the picture, startling her. One face a spiky cerulean blue, long quills threatening to jab her companion if care wasn't taken; the other face a small pale one framed with a shock of pink hair.

Starla dropped her hands to her side, bass momentarily forgotten.

What the censorkip.gif?

In a moment, Pink-Hair was squeezing through the square, somehow managing a swan dive which further bent whatever slack laws of physics ruled this Rock and Roll o-sphere. A second later Pink-Hair was lost in the crowd, only recognizable here and there in the roiling sea of fans as she swam through the crowd. And that's what it was, wasn't it? No longer individual faces, no more tossed hair and drinks, but rather a nightmare-induced bay of surging arms and legs which surged against the stage. Starla clutched her bass tighter, jags of light peaking from her skin like searchlights.

Edited by ChildeRolande