MasterWeavile898

Pokemon: Veins from the Soul OP & OOC

I have the same timezone as you, Master. As I said in chat, I'll be posting either later today or tomorrow, depending on the circumstances. Worse comes to worse, I'll be posting Sunday, but don't count on the worst coming.

I'm writing my post assuming that the Pokemon have their memories, since Snow's post seems to imply that. *shrug*

They have their memories, but they cannot hear, see, etc from within the Pokeball. Thus, they only have what they could piece together from their trainer's thoughts. Which is likely some variation of jumbled freaking out. This only applies to the events after the grafting of course. Before that the Pokemon would only recall things from outside their Pokeball (I'm going with the stasis Pokeball BTW)

Read: The intro to the fairy guy.

Reaction: Okay then...

Mind: What have I gotten myself into...

Okay, so, I'm doing Theo's side of his running so I can introduce him (I suck at being descriptive) Also, I have a question. Also, I'm on Central Time, but my posts will be random cause of my work schedule

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

OK so. Say that a Pokemon charges at my character. If she dodges and kicks the Pokemon in the face or something, without using one of her moves, it still counts as an attack and damages the opponent Pokemon, right?

EDIT: This is purely Pokemon BTW, the veins can fight with punches and kicks and whatnot as much as they want against othee humans. Though Pokemon, and actively connected Veins, can still only be harmed by actual attacks

No. Although it would probably still push them back.

Raptor, Sucker Punch only gives priority when used before an attacking move. Supersonic is a status move, which means you'll probably just pass through the Zubat. Or something. I don't know. But it wouldn't get priority.

Whoops, thanks so much for that bit of info

Hey Kyra, should Silver and I post again, or just wait?

Edited by KoalaNoob

I was waiting for you to appear to discuss that. You can post again if you like, or I can. Phoebe definitely should wait for us both

I kinda have some stuff in Phoebe's post I'd like to reply to, so I wouldn't mind going first at all

I was waiting for you to appear to discuss that. You can post again if you like, or I can. Phoebe definitely should wait for us both

I kinda have some stuff in Phoebe's post I'd like to reply to, so I wouldn't mind going first at all

You go first, then. I'd enjoy having a bit more to go off of.

So real quick before I post, some info about the amnesia

Basically, when the system was fully activated for the first time, the characters started constantly losing their memories as they went until they either passed out or ran through it (depending on how much adrenalin they had going) The memories from before they were connected will return fairly quickly with the proper stimuli, or more gradually if left untouched (so if your mom calls you'll remember he instantly, but if she doesn't it will just come back to you at some point in a few weeks) However, the period from the connection to the final wipe (first thing that popped into my head) is gone permanently, because at the time in happened the characters brains were incapabubble of remembering

I think that's everything I wanted to say, I'll be revealing more as the RP goes on

Also, um, DSL, Techno, and Shadow have yet to reply. Ima PM them all to let them know that they're needed, but in the mean time Ima half pretend they don't exist and go ahead and update. Said update shall appear as soon as I finish writing it

Alright, so Shadow is out. Flying is free if someone with only one type wants it. Otherwise I'll go ahead and make an NPC with it

EDIT: I should mention that you'll need to post a character sheet alongside your claim

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Claiming flying type.

Username: Silverphoenixx

Character Name: Jay Owen

Personality: Jay quite frankly, is clumsy. He often drops even the easiest to grip things, contributed to by how he is easily distracted. Although he wants to make friends with people, his stutter and nervousness often makes it hard. He also has a habit of speeding up when talking, making it hard to understand his speech. Despite all this, he still enjoys the company of others, as long as they don't make fun of his qualities. He cannot stand up to bullies at all, due to being frail and weak. Often, people will mistake him for being much younger, and he tries to correct them, but they usually don't remember.

Type: Flying

Partner(s): Henry

Other: Carries around a small notebook with a pencil he likes to scribble in. Also can't see a thing without his glasses. You could probably push Jay over just by breathing on him.

Name: Henry

Species: Ninjask

Trainer: Jay

Nature and Personality: Timid. Although Henry tries to protect Jay, he is about as nervous, as him. He puts on a show though, in order to deter others from hurting both him and Jay. He tries his best to be strong and trains hard, but this determination often crumbles at the sight of a true battle. His battle tactics usually involve a lot of mud and dodging, focusing on avoiding attacks rather than actually doing damage.

Ability: Speed Boost

Move 1: U-Turn

Move 2: Aerial Ace

Move 3: Mud Slap

Move 4: Protect

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Alright, boop. Jay is accepted and may begin roleplaying as soon as we're finished discussing

Everyone should go check out the events and instructions, as they've been updated

For Linden's post, how should I do it? Is he allowed to talk to the guy that caught him, and is he allowed to be freed? Also, may I control the office worker person, or no?

IIRC he's gagged, so the guy will have to get that off first. And yeah, you can go ahead and control him. He's just a normal guy who watches too much TV and isn't certain what to do when you catch a criminal. If you spook him too much he'll probs just freak out and call the police (as he should have immediately >_>)

Urg, sorry for not posting. I'll post ASAP. Never thought a holiday could be so tiring... No promises as to when though. Today, maybe the day after tomorrow or even the day after that. Going back to China tomorrow...