MasterWeavile898

Pokemon: Veins from the Soul OP & OOC

The Trainer section is to indicate who uses them in the RP

I meant that you could play a Pokemon that was owned by a different Vein

He can not be the original trainer, just stick in his Other section something like "Raiden actually belongs to his friend Leticia"

NP, and accepted. Will copy when I finish with Dazzle

EDIT: Alrighty, done. Begin posting when ready

Linden will begin in Black City, he should wake inside an office building. He'll be duck taped to a chair in a cubicle and gagged with the same duck tape. There will be a cowering sweaty office worker across from him, threatening to turn him in shakily. Though he won't, because he's too afraid of what such a highly wanted criminal might do to him or his family if he makes them mad. He watches too much TV

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Bulbapedia says that White Forest and Black City inhabitants can be moved through Entralink. Does that impact the RP in any way? Like,if you jump off into nothingness, will you land in the Entralink? Or just die?

You'll just die

However, the Entralink is connected to Black city and White Forest, and you can travel between them with it. I won't say how yet, but let's just say someone's going to be needing that travel ability pretty soon

Also, random thing, the nurses are nuns

I mean, not exactly, but they all wear the same outfit and take new names for themselves upon becoming official nurses. So basically, at least for this RP, they're pretty much PokeNuns

I will send PMs to my partners shortly. For everyone else, I thought it would be useful to have a Chatzy going to discuss things without flooding each other's inboxes. It is here. Password is pokemon (all lowercase)

Regarding my own characters: I assume Jacob's already connected to the Vein and I can control the goon I'm fighting against. For Larissa, no Vein and handcuffed to Blaise (and to the table) under maximum security?

Edited by TehUltimateMage

So this idea just occurred to me

Basically, while I'm not going to start yelling at people for not posting for at least a week, maybe two, that it would be good to have a general idea of when people can post

So just like, post with your timezone and when you're usually able to post

Just a little roll call. In addition to the above, it'll help me check if we've lost anyone off the bat

So I'm EST and I can generally post after 6:00PM on weekdays and most all afternoon on weekends when I'm home

Shabooya sha sha shabooya roll call

My name is mage (yeah)

I'm in EST (yeah)

I post late nights (yeah)

When I'm not busy (yeah)

(University's creeping up in September so I'll be posting less often. I'm a night owl, so I usually post around 10pm.)

I'm pretty sure that I'm Pacific Timezone, two hours behind DC time. I generally post around noon at 3:30-6:00. There might be an occasional late night post if I'm not busy.

I'm the same timezones as you we agile, and I usually post between 7:00~9:00-10:00~12:00. The wiggly things are how much it varies. It depends on when I sleep and wake up. However, when school starts I may only post small tiny posts in the morning and at most two large posts at night.

I'm CST during the summer, and then EDT from September to June. I can usually post anytime from 8 to 2 EDT. CST is literally anytime. I stay up until like 4 AM.

BST currently, will be inactive (maybe) next week, after Sept 1st I'll be CST, too.

Oh, and I hate posting opening posts and posts that come straight after a Timeskip. I just can't do it.

Edited by SoiledLove

...How do you avoid that? Even if TUM posts first, you still have to make an intro >_>

I didn't know you disliked the long-'explaining stuff' posts. I doesn't have to be lengthly as long as you're able to hit all the key points. You can follow Larissa's lead.

I'm currently working on my post. Am I the only one? :/

By first post, I don't mean like an introduction. I just prefer to follow someone else's lead, such as what TUM suggested.

EDIT: I don't mind writing long 'explaining posts', I just get nervous when I have to go first in a situation. Well, most of the time.

Edited by SoiledLove

You still need to have your character evaluate the situation, even if you go second. Which is pretty much the same thing as defining the situatiion in the first place. But alright, whatever. It's not like TUM isn't posting anywhales

Also, yup, I have several finished drafts in my head. I'm waiting on Dotz for Daniel, Doctor for Magmortar guy, and everyone for Sparrow

Could you keep the first posts updated with current info? (like right now, the locations and things that are happening listed at the bottom of page 6).

It might also help to put the chatzy link and password on the front page so people don't have to keep looking for it.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Chatzy...I'm not sure if that'll work in mainland China, actually, so I might not go in there as often as you guys do.

Added a current events section beneath the accepted characters section

And it won't hurt to try it out, first, no?

I went on Chatzy already (I'm not in China as of now). What are we gonna use it for?

General plot discussion, discussion specific interactions, random blabbering

I'll also probs give away stuff that I shouldn't whilst bouncing ideas off people