MasterWeavile898

Pokemon: Veins from the Soul OP & OOC

The last sentence in Sherilyn's personality bugs the hell outta me, KN, mind if I just delete it?

Yeah, no problem. It's pretty meaningless to actual personality, and I don't really care what you do to the sheet- it's your RP.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Alright, thanks. And yeah, exactly, it's kinda meaningless to the personality and just flows weirdly. Sorry for being weird and picky >_<

Hey guys, I don't think I can continue being in this RP, actually. My mom blocked the forums from the routers, so I can't even use my phone to get on. So yeah.

Well, um, alright

I guess if someone wants to pick up TE's characters they may. I'd ask that you still do the personality rewrite on Kozuki I was asking for

Sure, but I'm dropping my character as well. I've got no time to be on anymore. Mostly.

Yes, you're dropping her, and someone else will pick her up. I can't just erase her from the story, she's already interacted too much with Roxie and Katri

Oh...couldn't someone just substitute a character in or something? I mean I dunno, I'm probably just being silly but I don't really like when people use my characters. Blegh. It's fine. But I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post a new personality for her any time soon.

I understand, but no, I can't. Since the Veins are one of a kind, it doesn't make since to replace one with another. If you're going to leave, someone else will have to take up a character named Kozuki with a Primape named, um, whatever the Primape was named, and any moves you used in combat

They can rework Kozuki's personality, though if you'd prefer then you can do that. Or they can try to go with what little they have in the IC

Alright, thank you for being civil about it ^^ I know it's hard to give up a character you've put a lot of time and effort into

Should I be on pause so the next person to play Kozuki can catch up with Roxie and Katri?

Was it your or Kozuki's turn to post? If it was yours then you could go ahead since we're going to have a time-hop after it gets back around to Roxie

However, I will be holding Roxie for a bit until we have a Kozuki

I've been waiting for something to happen with Theo and Zack. I have now idea what to do while waiting for other to reply...so I'm still here, just waiting for something to happen

Theo is waiting on Kozuki (long story there) I'll try to speak to TUM on that this afternoon

I have a few replies I could make, but I don't want to get too far ahead until everyone is positioned well