Sophiera

Guardian of Nature uneven numbers problem

Once more elemental information is given out, this discussion will make more sense. When it's appropriate to have that discussion, someone can create a new thread for alignment suggestions/disagreements/questions if necessary. But for this thread, let's please stick to the topic of GoN even limits. :3

I'd be happy with 4. (though I prefer to collect in sets of 5 when I have a choice, 2 adults, 2 gendered, and 1 un-gendered hatchling) I'll work with 3 if I have to; though all it really means right now, is I will have one of each stage instead of having to decide which hatchling stage I want to keep.

I will also admit to supporting the other suggestion to remove limits on them altogether. If they remain as difficult as they are now to summon. Then does it matter if some people decide to try for 20 or whatever? (shudder, can't imagine how many years that would take.....eeesh)

More would be great, but I'll take what I can get.

I really just want unlimited, with or without the chance of success decreasing the more you have.

I guess 4 is okay but I personally want five for each sprite (s1 hatchie, male and female hatchies, male and female adult) :\

And then if I wanted to be really specific, I'd like 6 adults, 3 of each gender, so I could produce one of each Avatar from a male and female (obviously not PB, that's not what I mean).

I really just want unlimited, with or without the chance of success decreasing the more you have.

I guess 4 is okay but I personally want five for each sprite (s1 hatchie, male and female hatchies, male and female adult) :\

And then if I wanted to be really specific, I'd like 6 adults, 3 of each gender, so I could produce one of each Avatar from a male and female (obviously not PB, that's not what I mean).

Hmm, make it easier to get the first one and harder the more you've already had. (first easier than now because so many people still trying after several years) That sounds fair to me.

I'd be fine with increasing difficulty after three (since that's the current limit) if it meant no more limits on GoNs. I'd really like a full set of five sprites, but as-is that just isn't happening if I want an adult male and female for breeding purposes.

e: Making it easier to get the first sounds like a good idea, too.

Edited by Guillotine

I'm fine with as it is.

Have two male GoN and will influence the 3rd male too, they'll be my three musketeers. Un pour tous, tous pour un.

Hmm, make it easier to get the first one and harder the more you've already had. (first easier than now because so many people still trying after several years) That sounds fair to me.

Agreed.

I'm fine with as it is, too. I already have 2, a male and a female and I'll try to summon my 3rd one. I don't have issues in have 3 Gons.