Sign in to follow this  
Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

"Quadrupedal" is a relative term.

Also, I though Giratina was a girl because her "story" involves Dialga being asked if "you're girl yet?". Also, Dialga and Palkia fighting.

I headcanon literally every genderless legendary as nonbinary/agender/apathetic on the subject, but especially Kyurem and Giratina. And if anything, by Taoist symbolism, Reshiram should be male and Zekrom should be female, but everyone does it the other way around for some reason .-.

Male gods are overrated yo let's get some nonbinary folks up in here

It's because Reshiram looks feminine... Reshiram looks 'softer' than Zekrom... With the head and tail...

...Okay, now this is getting off-topic, seeing as we are not discussing Giratina's gender(I don't even know why we were discussing that), so no more discussing Pokemon genders. In here, at least.

I have tables and I know how to throw them.

Says the girl whose last post was 15.2% on topic by word count.

I feel like I should be contributing more to things but a duel with any of the existing characters just isn't that appealing to me

Last I checked, it's not my turn in the team battle yet. But I might be up for running a 1x1 or a 1x2 standard duel or boss duel though (even though we all know how busy I am haha)

Edited by TehUltimateMage

H-Hey, it was actually more then that... I think...

Okay, setting the MM up right now. Yes, right now. That way I can literally start it as soon as signups close. And I need to make sure everything's in order and such, so... It'll take a while.

Also, I have a logical explanation for everything that happens in there. Well, not really, but I have a excuse. ^^'

EDIT: OKAY

ONE HOUR, 20 MINUTES UNTIL IT'S POSTED

EDIT2: 30 minutes left. Actually, less, but I forgot to stare at the clock.

Edited by seacatsmew

Whoa when did a new mission get started? Also who's turn is it in the team battle?

Thanks; I was kind of trying to make it a bit creepy. ^^ And because it's hard to figure out what you're supposed to do(those walls are thick), here's the hints. And what they mean.

A ring of allies and enemies alike. Work together and you'll be alright.

A chain of secrets and a weapon for each, escape is what you'll need in order to reach-

Everyone's in a circle when they wake up. Therefore, a ring of allies and enemies. And it says in the messed up letter not to kill each other, so...

Chain of secrets? You'll figure that out soon. And a weapon for each... The weapons, perhaps? Or something else? And the objective is to escape. And not to die, but...

Twelve eyes watch the ring, oh where could they be?

Memories say nothing, who could it be?

A note lies on the table, along with some keys...

Twelve eyes, huh? Well, there's two glowing lights, does that count?

Memories say nothing. Well, considering you can't remember how you got into the arena...

A note lies on the table, yes. Keys, that's questionable.

Don't attack the arena.

...I have a feeling you guys are going to anyways, because there are no doors, but... Make sure nobody's behind you when you do.

Um, I'm scared now. Gosh darnit.

Are the weapons meant for anyone in particular? I'm slightly inclinated towards the dual blades, but I don't wan to take someone else's weapon.

Also, Corsola posting the duels thread now. I don't have time to write stuff, unfortunately, so it'll just be a thing asking you to go first. Sorry. :c

I stole the claws, as technically Corsola can't hold the others. wink.gif

I'll go.

What's a Dodmen?

Also I understand the broadsword is probably meant for DH (considering all the dragon references) but Simon could wield it biggrin.gif) And Sea you made a spelling mistake in the sentence after introducing Simon, you put Marcus instead.

Dodmen is an admin. He looks like a pale human with maroon eyes, black hair, and a maroon jacket. He has a white shirt under that, and shorts.

And he's also... a bit insane. (He became insane because his admin power is a bit strange.)

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Kinda both.

He's based on a real admin (from the same place as the CorsolaTheGodess username is on), but he's made up in this duel, based on a dA comic involving him (among other people).

(BEFORE YOU ASK ME TO LINK IT, THE COMIC IS NSFW. I WILL DODGE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT IT.)

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Well don't mind me if I ignore him... I'm gonna assume Corsola is crazy and is always imagining hes watching, now on to posting.

Does anyone mind if I reserve the dual rigged blades? I don't have the time to write a post right now (also computer wifi is broken ;_;), but I feel like I'd be absolutely useless with anything else.

I don't mind. I like my bread knife...

I think I'm gonna make another character... I don't have the max amount yet.

Edited by SoiledLove

Okay, I completely messed up with the MM, actually, because I forgot to tweak a weapon, but eh. xd.png Anyways, not really. There's one sword that's designed for DH, because I didn't want to have to make all the weapons dragon-proof and such.

Also, that's because I was half-asleep at the time. Changing it now. xd.png

Scared? Good. Fear is your best friend, yet your worst enemy, in this arena.

It'll be amusing, at least. ^^

Everyone. You amuse me so much, now that I've read the posts. : D

I get next to no internet access for a couple of days and suddenly there are things going on everywhere? >< I can't guarantee that I'll have time at all to post this year, so if there's any way to kind of back out of the team battles...I mean it's fine if I can't. Just skip my turn for now.

So, by default, the crazy dragon goes for the sword. Alright smile.gif I'm perfectly fine with that.

Sign in to follow this