Nanashi

CPA Duels (OoC/HQ thing) [Almost Always Open]

OOH is that still happening?? Lynn really needs renovating, I just made her really quickly and she turned out basically an expy of Blitzmeyer from Nimona... But come on, that'd mean much more technobabble and Questionable Science than usual.

TOTALLY OPEN to a duel where I play a cute mad scientist, though. We need more cute mad scientists. Also fun fact: one test pinned me as an INTP who wants to be an INTJ and is attracted to INTJs. And well. That's pretty accurate, let's be honest.

MP: Sorry, I'm just naturally incomprehensible. What do you mean no idea though? These are all real English words coming out of my mouth. Keyboard. Fingers. Whatever. We've been discussing unrealistic portrayals of scientists in media, and also how we would personally take over the world if we had the means to.

Just saying pi that sounds a little rude. I know its english, you just seem to be saying a lot of stuff that seems completely unrelated to anything I know... why would you be talking about that in the Duels? Why not in actual CPA?

...Oh, sorry, I assumed you literally didn't understand the things I am typing into this machine. Yeah, but I'm also discussing a potential duel with TUM and I assumed side conversations were okay. :\ (And I know that CPA is supposed to be open to newcomers and whatever but it's a community I don't like joining communities that have been long-established and have inside jokes and stuff already. It makes me feel small.)

Any advice on not being rude in that particular manner? *pokes my sig for the 10000th time*

Take science to the messages then. x_x

Anyways, you two are dueling, Melo and Koala? Okay then. xd.png

...Okay, now, I need sleep. Because kiwis. Kiwis are delicious.

Thanks! Also I made a CPA Duels banner but m too lazy to upload it x_x

I'll start the thread tomorrow.

Okay, sure. It would be better for it to be made tomorrow, since I have a ton of work to do and I'm wasting time on the forums instead xd.png.

I've spoken english all my life, I can read words with ease. And how does taking over the world and scientists in media fall under duels talk?

Hmm I think we need more teams! Get team banners!

...MP, you're going to make the talk about those two things continue. x_x

Also, teams are only temporarily. xd.png We have no need for team banners unless you want the full list of team names.

I'm sorry. The discussion just went and we couldn't help it. sad.gif I started something about personality types on the actual CPA thread so if you wanted to discuss more.

Seacats, would a custom mission duel (with custom characters) between me and Pi still count as a CPA duel?

I'm sorry. The discussion just went and we couldn't help it. sad.gif I started something about personality types on the actual CPA thread so if you wanted to discuss more.

Seacats, would a custom mission duel (with custom characters) between me and Pi still count as a CPA duel?

That's fine. ^^

Yeah, sure, if you want it to be. xd.png

...Hm. I just realized something. 16 days, and already 31 pages. This is... Surprising. I have to admit, I thought this would die. xd.png And instead it grew. Well, thanks to everyone I guess for helping it make it this far!

Also, I just felt like writing that(the whole '16 days, 31 pages' thing)... Don't ask.

Congrats on making a successful topic. But I doubt there will be more newcomers; it'll just be us oldies, compulsively posting. xd.png

I am suddenly reminded that I have yet to update TE's duel. Whoops. I'll get to that tomorrow before I even start building Pi's duel.

Aww, but I feel team phoenix could go onto to big things, whats more we could have a team tournament!

We should have a feline vs. Phoenix duel xd.png numbers vs. power. Maybe later though, since there are already so many battles happening.

That's better then nothing! xd.png Thanks, though~

...Yeah... No. ^^' Maybe eventually. But not yet...

I have no idea how to start the Orochi Mission duel so... I'm kind of stuck. ^^'

EDIT: Only if I can bring Alise with. c:<

Edited by seacatsmew

For the Orochi thing, probably just batter the dragon with everything you've got. It'd all we can do, really xd.png

Hey Seacat Ill be honest, once again I have no idea whats going on in the castle. Can you explain please?

Also I'm gonna make an evil Mp... wonder what his name will be.

...Wait, are we facing True Orochi or...?

Good. It means the Castle is doing it's job. Anyways...

Alise... It's hard to explain. Basically, she agreed to help, and is now sitting on air.

Soiled made a Charizard and DH went to go find it. And is probably engaging in a battle.

Ealis is being a total klutz and bumping into multiple people... And then a mirror... And now she's gone(heading outside).

Revlis is disguised as Silver, acting perfectly like Silver, and is asking if MP knows where Revlis went.

Koala is wandering.

Pi is possibly dealing with a mirror that may or may not summon The Dark Queen.

And Corsola(DarkShinyLugia) is in the middle of a hallway, throwing a pineapple in the air. All while being invisible.

That's the best explanation I can give you. xd.png

I forgot what I was going to say.... *thinks long and hard*

Edited: I remembered!! Thank you Koala for that post biggrin.gif

What order are we fighting Orochi in? Or is it just a free-for-all type thing?

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I forgot what I was going to say.... *thinks long and hard*

Edited: I remembered!! Thank you Koala for that post biggrin.gif

What order are we fighting Orochi in? Or is it just a free-for-all type thing?

There is no order. xd.png

Okay.

...I have now finished Okami, so I now know who Yami and everyone are... So now I won't be too far behind. ^^'