Obscure_Trash

Emotional Support

UGGGGGG! I just seem to be having one of THOSE days today.

IT just seems like any mistake I COULD make I am making this morning. Add to that the fact that , tommorrow, I have an appointment I am not exactly looking forward to AND the fact that I was dumb and bred my GoN for an Avatar when I was locked so that it autoed.... Just a rotten day so far. mad.gif

*hugs* It'll get better soon.

These days happen to most people, all I can advise it get working on those little things you need to get done, tidying your room, getting the endorphins going etc, and then just powering through so as not to make tomorrow too bad. Do stuff you need to get done, and remember that there is always next week for that avatar, frustrating but it's not irreplaceable. Remember, tomorrow once you get that appointment done, it'll be a large weight off your mind.

Hope thhis elps smile.gif

*hugs* It'll get better soon.

These days happen to most people, all I can advise it get working on those little things you need to get done, tidying your room, getting the endorphins going etc, and then just powering through so as not to make tomorrow too bad. Do stuff you need to get done, and remember that there is always next week for that avatar, frustrating but it's not irreplaceable. Remember, tomorrow once you get that appointment done, it'll be a large weight off your mind.

Hope thhis elps smile.gif

Yes, I think it does AND... I guess my dumb mistake is someone else's good luck this time as far as the avatar goes. wink.gif

My AC broke and now my dad is REALLY mad because this is the 3rd year in a row it has happened. He cussed the people out on the phone that he called that installed the unit and now he's gone and knocked over something glass and it shattered to pieces. And worst of all its right outside my room.

I just heard another crash!

Sorry I keep posting but I have something else to add.

I think he is also stressed out because yesterday my aunt had surgery and they found out that she has cancer and she has a very short time to live (4-6 weeks)

Please do not double/triple post. You are more than welcome to use the edit option if you have more to add. Thank you, and I hope everything works out!

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Ok Spottedleaf, let's start with the basics.

Do you feel safe in your house at the moment? Is there any way you can help your dad to calm down? In your situation, I would get a dustpan and brush and start trying to clear up the broken glass, then vacuum the area just to be sure. It's just one less thing to do later on. If you feel you're in the ok mental situation to do that, without getting in danger at all, that would be the first step.

Anger is a stage of grief, but I think maybe, once he has calmed down, it would e a good idea to ask your father if he could find a more constructive way of working out his anger, like running or video games maybe? My sympathies are with your aunt, I would make sure you visit her regularly, and see if there are any types of grief conselling available for you and your family.

And possibly using a different AC company may help to reduce your father's stress, but I can't really give much advice in that area, sorry.

I cleaned up the mess already. Right now my mom is out of the house and my dad is still in a rotten mood. I am going to my friend's house to swim for a while. Right now it feels like its about 100 degrees in my house and its about as hot as that outside. Hot air makes it hard for me to breathe because I have asthma.

Edited by Spottedleaf

I cleaned up the mess already. Right now my mom is out of the house and my dad is still in a rotten mood. I am going to my friend's house to swim for a while. Right now it feels like its about 100 degrees in my house and its about as hot as that outside. Hot air makes it hard for me to breathe because I have asthma.

Will doing exercise be a good idea if you have asthma? But removing yourself from the situation is a good idea, and all the better if your friend has AC. Good luck with the situation, I'm sure it will be fine.

My mom has trouble with the AC occasionally, too. It has broken before, in the sense that it didn't cool the air at all, but instead just blew air. That's all it did.

For this summer, my mom and I got some of those Lasko tower fans and they help immensely. I think Lasko is one of the cheaper brands, anyway, so until you have a stable AC unit, you might want to suggest to your dad to get one (or just a fan in general).

To help with your asthma during summer, I believe you want to get a dehumidifier. Humidifiers are good during winter when it's dry, but since it's often hot and humid and stuffy, a dehumidifier would probably be best. More fans to at least move the air around might be nice, too.

I hope you can get the AC unit fixed! When you do, try to make sure you also check all the doors and windows and make sure they're as sealed as can be and don't let in too much hot sun. That will really help the AC not have to work as hard and might allow it to last longer before breaking. The fans mentioned above will also take some of the weight off of the AC's shoulders. Sealing the windows and doors well will also help when it gets cold by keeping the heat in. For any lights you have, try making sure all of the bulbs aren't ones that heat up too much. There are certain kinds of light bulbs that are power savers as well as relatively cool compared to others, which, though it might not seem like much, are one less thing to heat up the house at night. idk if you open the windows at night (after the sun has been down for at least 30 min, so it's not like you're opening them when it's still warm), but you might want to if it's especially nice, then close them up in the morning before the sun really starts to shine too much (around 9-10AM is usually best to close them). The only problem with having the windows open might be bad for your asthma with all the pollen and dust and mold and such, though, so idk if you want to do that anyway. :c

For now, though, you might want to talk to your dad. Whatever you do, just try to remain calm, even if he's yelling, and wait for him to finish saying whatever he needs to before talking again, even if he interrupts. Hopefully it will help him calm down when he realizes he can't make you fight back (not that he wants to fight with you, but often when I'm mad, I stay mad longer if I can actually get into a fight. When the other side won't "play", I calm down a lot faster!). If you can talk to him and ask him how he's doing and everything, it may help him sort through his feelings and realize it's okay to talk about his problems, no matter how obvious or obscure they may be.

I'm sorry if you weren't exactly looking for advice, haha. I hope you do well and your dad gets better and your AC gets fixed! I hope you have fun at your friend's, too, just don't over exert yourself while swimming in a way that would cause an asthma attack. That wouldn't be too fun at all!

UGGGGGG! I just seem to be having one of THOSE days today.

IT just seems like any mistake I COULD make I am making this morning. Add to that the fact that , tommorrow, I have an appointment I am not exactly looking forward to AND the fact that I was dumb and bred my GoN for an Avatar when I was locked so that it autoed.... Just a rotten day so far.  mad.gif

//hugs// There, there, dear. A bad day is awful, I'm sorry things have been so upsetting lately!

//wraps you in 1000 blankets and plays comforting music// It'll get better, I promise. <3 Best wishes!

My AC broke and now my dad is REALLY mad because this is the 3rd year in a row it has happened. He cussed the people out on the phone that he called that installed the unit and now he's gone and knocked over something glass and it shattered to pieces. And worst of all its right outside my room.

I just heard another crash!

Sorry I keep posting but I have something else to add.

I think he is also stressed out because yesterday my aunt had surgery and they found out that she has cancer and she has a very short time to live (4-6 weeks)

I'm sorry to hear that this happened! sad.gif Losing people to cancer just awful...//hugs//

Try to stay out of your dad's way until he calms down? Going to your friend's house is a good idea. And when you return, talk in soothing tones and try not to bring up anything too triggering; adults have limits too and sometimes they can be pushed to the brink with horrible consequences.

I hope everything goes well! <3 //hugs// It'll be okay, best wishes. <3 For now, just have fun swimming!

Please note I have nothing against stepmothers before reading this post. I'm just now terrified of them because of this.

Until recently, I had gone to my dad's for the weekends. A few months ago, I stopped. I love going over there. It's just... My stepmother. You know those storybook ones? She's like them. I feel bad for her because she has cancer and all, but... She seemed to take it out on me. By telling me to go to my room and then complain about how I never spend time with her, and force me to eat breakfast(learning I was lactose intolerant was like a dream come true when it came to this), and, knowing I cannot stand horror movies, put one on after I enter the room. And I mean she's watching something normally, then I enter the room and most of the time she'd pick up the remote and change the channel to some horror movie, and I'd go straight back into my room.

I couldn't stand it. Even now, I still can't, and I'm not even going over there. But I feel bad. I like my dad and all, but... I'm terrified of my stepmother. Even now, I'm crying as I type this.

Oh, and another thing: I'd be playing a game on the computer and she'd start saying how stupid I was while right behind me. She'd say mean things about my mother and about how I suck at math and... I literally barely kept myself there. Then I shut off the computer and left as fast as I could.

...And she'd make me eat things I dislike. She'd force me to finish whatever I got- Even if she dished me up- unless I puked, which is when she'd send me to my room. And she'd ground me when I didn't finish eating otherwise.

Is this how parents are supposed to act? My mother is nice and if I can't eat anything else, she'll let me throw it out. If I puke, she won't wave it off like my stepmother does, she'd actually take care of me. I dislike peppers, and she never made me eat them. And she wouldn't send me to my room because I'm not doing anything(lies, I play with the dogs and my stepmother sends me to my room).

...It wasn't like my stepmother neglected me... She fed me and stuff... But my dad at least did stuff with me that I liked.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now because just writing this is bringing up bad memories. Feel free to ignore this.

Please note I have nothing against stepmothers before reading this post. I'm just now terrified of them because of this.

Until recently, I had gone to my dad's for the weekends. A few months ago, I stopped. I love going over there. It's just... My stepmother. You know those storybook ones? She's like them. I feel bad for her because she has cancer and all, but... She seemed to take it out on me. By telling me to go to my room and then complain about how I never spend time with her, and force me to eat breakfast(learning I was lactose intolerant was like a dream come true when it came to this), and, knowing I cannot stand horror movies, put one on after I enter the room. And I mean she's watching something normally, then I enter the room and most of the time she'd pick up the remote and change the channel to some horror movie, and I'd go straight back into my room.

I couldn't stand it. Even now, I still can't, and I'm not even going over there. But I feel bad. I like my dad and all, but... I'm terrified of my stepmother. Even now, I'm crying as I type this.

Oh, and another thing: I'd be playing a game on the computer and she'd start saying how stupid I was while right behind me. She'd say mean things about my mother and about how I suck at math and... I literally barely kept myself there. Then I shut off the computer and left as fast as I could.

...And she'd make me eat things I dislike. She'd force me to finish whatever I got- Even if she dished me up- unless I puked, which is when she'd send me to my room. And she'd ground me when I didn't finish eating otherwise.

Is this how parents are supposed to act? My mother is nice and if I can't eat anything else, she'll let me throw it out. If I puke, she won't wave it off like my stepmother does, she'd actually take care of me. I dislike peppers, and she never made me eat them. And she wouldn't send me to my room because I'm not doing anything(lies, I play with the dogs and my stepmother sends me to my room).

...It wasn't like my stepmother neglected me... She fed me and stuff... But my dad at least did stuff with me that I liked.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now because just writing this is bringing up bad memories. Feel free to ignore this.

*hugshugshugsugs*

This situation sucks for both of you, which I think counts as the understatement of the century. I get the feeling from what you said that she seems to be resenting your presence there - would there be anyway you could have contact with your dad, say, during the day, but spend all the nights at your mums?

Remember, she has no power over you. None at all. You should not be made to eat food until you are sick - it really dehydrates you and it really drains you. Either talk this out with your stepmother or your dad, or even maybe see if you could prepare meals to heat up when you get there? That would put the burden of cooking on her, you wouldn't have to eat stuff you don't like...should be easier.

And there is no way in a million years you are stupid. Even without knowing you, I can tell you have good english skills and are very articulate. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with going to my room, but I can see your problem of being confined. Maybe next time she wants you to do that, go for a walk or somethign? You'll be away from her, and out of your room. Maybe you could even take the dogs for a walk?

I know this will be probably be the last thing you want to do, but maybe you could make a note to spend, say half an hour with her a day, even if it's just sitting in the same room? Or talk to your dad about the way she makes you feel. You're his child, and he has a responsibility to take care of you over anything else, and if she is upsetting you he should at least attempt to mediate.

And on no level is it ok for her to say mean things about your mother. Tell your dad, tell your mum, refuse to come over if she carries on saying that. Nobody had any right to do that, let alone in your prescence, and she should be held accountable for that.

Hope this helps smile.gif

Thanks for your support guys. I got back from the pool about 45 minutes ago and then my mom and i took my friend home. nd then hwne we got back I asked her if it was still hot upstairs (the AC was only out upstairs and thats where My room is) and she said the guy game to fix it while i was gone but dad called him back because he doesn't think its cooled enough. It was 95 degrees upheere before I left but now its about 80. And as for my aunt I got a call from my nana earlier today and it sounds like that they just told my auunt this morning about the results and it sounds like they are letting her go home tomorrow. Its going to be a really hard time for my uncle and my nana might as well just say my entire family because we are really close to her. I have only lost a family member once in my life. that was my grandpa. I was very close to him and we hung out a lot especailly during holidays. He was sick though he had something called COPD and he just never got better. He died on December 21 2011, I was 7. It made the holidays very hard on me it hardly even felt like Christmas to me. And now it is never the same.

//hugs tightly// Aw bae, I'm so sorry. Your stepmother is not treating you right at all, and that's not right. Even if she has no idea how to take care of a child or just doesn't like you or something, that's horrible and I'm sorry you have to go through such a thing. //lots of hugs//

EmeraldMay had lots of good points--one, she doesn't control you. Often, stepparents are not the absolute best and having to deal with them...I'm sorry. //hugs//

You should talk to your dad about this and let him know that your stepmother is being cruel towards you. Since you're his child, he should care for your wellbeing and, unless something happens, you two may not see each other very often. Talk to him and get him to know how you feel--make yourself be heard!

She's being emotionally / mentally abusive towards you and that's not something you should just lie down and take, nor something your parents can ignore. If it really gets bad, tell your mom.

And lastly, it pains me to say this, but if it gets to the point where you can't stand her, can you perhaps settle with talking on the phone with your dad or seeing him one-on-one during the day and returning to your mom's at night? That way, you don't have to face your stepmother as often. Talk it out with your parents!

//lots of hugs// //sends you happy vibes and wraps you up in 10000 blankets// I'm sorry she's been so awful, dear. Sometimes adults can be cruel, and that's just not fair. <3 Best wishes.

Edits oops I forgot to add this: And also, nothing she's saying is true. You're not stupid nor ignorant or anything she's dealing at you. Don't believe her--you're a better person than what someone says. Emotional abuse is hard to deal with and even harder to struggle against, but please stay strong. You're beautiful, smart, and so many important little things. Don't let someone who doesn't know what they're talking about shatter your light. <3

Thanks for your support guys. I got back from the pool about 45 minutes ago and then my mom and i took my friend home. nd then hwne we got back I asked her if it was still hot upstairs (the AC was only out upstairs and thats where My room is) and she said the guy game to fix it while i was gone but dad called him back because he doesn't think its cooled enough. It was 95 degrees upheere before I left but now its about 80. And as for my aunt I got a call from my nana earlier today and it sounds like that they just told my auunt this morning about the results and it sounds like they are letting her go home tomorrow. Its going to be a really hard time for my uncle and my nana might as well just say my entire family because we are really close to her. I have only lost a family member once in my life. that was my grandpa. I was very close to him and we hung out a lot especailly during holidays. He was sick though he had something called COPD and he just never got better. He died on December 21 2011, I was 7. It made the holidays very hard on me it hardly even felt like Christmas to me. And now it is never the same.

//hugs// Anytime! <3

I'm glad your AC is at least somewhat okay now! Hopefully they can completely fix it. <3

//wraps you up in 1000 blankets// I'm sorry to hear that, dear. Losing a family member is never easy and not something anyone should have to go through--even if death is a natural process, it doesn't make loss any easier.

Just remember that your aunt and grandpa had good times on this earth! They lived and loved. And they'll always be remembered, and as long as that happens they're never completely gone. They're still there, in your memories and in photographs and small actions.

You'll be okay. <3

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I just hope she isn't in pain when she dies. I'm probably going to be going to see her soon before school starts. It will have to be because I have like 6 weeks before school starts again and that's right around the time of.... You know...

Right now I am also worried about my sister. She has been sick since Monday

I just hope she isn't in pain when she dies. I'm probably going to be going to see her soon before school starts. It will have to be because I have like 6 weeks before school starts again and that's right around the time of.... You know...

Right now I am also worried about my sister. She has been sick since Monday

//hugs// Hopefully it'll be a peaceful passing. <3 Try to support her any way you can!

That's good smile.gif I hope you guys have good times together!

Around?

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that! //huggles// I hope your sister gets better soon. Make sure she's not overexerting herself and tell her to get lots of rest to recover, okay? Best wishes. <3

She doesn't have a fever anymore just a bad cough.

I'm glad she's getting better! That's always good to hear. <3 I hope she makes a full recovery soon! biggrin.gif

Well, my mother made me eat breakfast and try new foods/foods I didn't like but hadn't tried in a while because that's good for you, so those sound like motherly things, but combined with what else you said, not so much. It sounds like she is doing it to be controlling and feel powerful. It could be that you guys are just having a hard time adjusting to each other (how long has she been your stepmom? Did you get to know her before your dad married her?) and. I hope it is that and not that she's really just a mean prick. D: I agree you need to talk to your dad about this. His first priority should be protecting you. He needs to talk with your stepmom about her treatment and bullying of you. He needs to shut her down when she is toying with you like described. Quite frankly, I am amazed he doesn't seem to have done so yet. It sounds like your mom is still alive, is that correct? Although divorced parent politics can be hard, I think she should also be aware of what is happening. It is also her job to protect you and since she sounds like a great mom, I would think she would help back you up to keep you safe.

If all else fails and this woman won't treat you right and your dad won't call her out on it and protect you, I agree - it does suck - but just phone calls or only being with your dad with supervision so your stepmom can't get to you is best. Your health matters and that includes mental health.

*hugshugshugsugs*

This situation sucks for both of you, which I think counts as the understatement of the century. I get the feeling from what you said that she seems to be resenting your presence there - would there be anyway you could have contact with your dad, say, during the day, but spend all the nights at your mums?

Remember, she has no power over you. None at all. You should not be made to eat food until you are sick - it really dehydrates you and it really drains you. Either talk this out with your stepmother or your dad, or even maybe see if you could prepare meals to heat up when you get there? That would put the burden of cooking on her, you wouldn't have to eat stuff you don't like...should be easier.

And there is no way in a million years you are stupid. Even without knowing you, I can tell you have good english skills and are very articulate. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with going to my room, but I can see your problem of being confined. Maybe next time she wants you to do that, go for a walk or somethign? You'll be away from her, and out of your room. Maybe you could even take the dogs for a walk?

I know this will be probably be the last thing you want to do, but maybe you could make a note to spend, say half an hour with her a day, even if it's just sitting in the same room? Or talk to your dad about the way she makes you feel. You're his child, and he has a responsibility to take care of you over anything else, and if she is upsetting you he should at least attempt to mediate.

And on no level is it ok for her to say mean things about your mother. Tell your dad, tell your mum, refuse to come over if she carries on saying that. Nobody had any right to do that, let alone in your prescence, and she should be held accountable for that.

Hope this helps smile.gif

Of course I can do that(but that's a day of stress for me)... And my dad knows I don't like my stepmother. He knows how she treats me. He actually tries his best... He doesn't make me do anything with her, and he used to take me to the garage to watch movies. Away from my stepmother. And I have no doubt she resents me. She left a scar on my sister's shoulder, too... You can see why I'm terrified of her. Because I have too many emotional scars from her. I did that once, though; Bringing food over and whatnot. I wasn't feeling good so he let me go home instead of staying the weekend, so I spent a bit of the day there instead. I'll try... Maybe...

//hugs tightly// Aw bae, I'm so sorry. Your stepmother is not treating you right at all, and that's not right. Even if she has no idea how to take care of a child or just doesn't like you or something, that's horrible and I'm sorry you have to go through such a thing. //lots of hugs//

EmeraldMay had lots of good points--one, she doesn't control you. Often, stepparents are not the absolute best and having to deal with them...I'm sorry. //hugs//

You should talk to your dad about this and let him know that your stepmother is being cruel towards you. Since you're his child, he should care for your wellbeing and, unless something happens, you two may not see each other very often. Talk to him and get him to know how you feel--make yourself be heard!

She's being emotionally / mentally abusive towards you and that's not something you should just lie down and take, nor something your parents can ignore. If it really gets bad, tell your mom.

And lastly, it pains me to say this, but if it gets to the point where you can't stand her, can you perhaps settle with talking on the phone with your dad or seeing him one-on-one during the day and returning to your mom's at night? That way, you don't have to face your stepmother as often. Talk it out with your parents!

//lots of hugs// //sends you happy vibes and wraps you up in 10000 blankets// I'm sorry she's been so awful, dear. Sometimes adults can be cruel, and that's just not fair. <3 Best wishes.

Edits oops I forgot to add this: And also, nothing she's saying is true. You're not stupid nor ignorant or anything she's dealing at you. Don't believe her--you're a better person than what someone says. Emotional abuse is hard to deal with and even harder to struggle against,  but please stay strong. You're beautiful, smart, and so many important little things. Don't let someone who doesn't know what they're talking about shatter your light. <3

She has two children. She knows how to take care of them. I seriously think she just dislikes me and my sister. I've met her mother and father- They're kind, and if we can't eat something, they don't care. And her daughter and son- My stepsister and stepbrother- don't mind her. I just don't know what we did wrong... Like I said above, my dad knows I dislike her. He's there when she sends me to my room and such, too. My mom knows, too; But she can't do much about it. And I'm not really that smart. I'm great with English, but I suck at Math. When I was ten, I was better at reading then anyone else in the class(minus the teacher). But I was worse at Math then the rest. Or maybe I'm just thinking this way because of what she says... I'll try, though...

Well, my mother made me eat breakfast and try new foods/foods I didn't like but hadn't tried in a while because that's good for you, so those sound like motherly things, but combined with what else you said, not so much. It sounds like she is doing it to be controlling and feel powerful. It could be that you guys are just having a hard time adjusting to each other (how long has she been your stepmom? Did you get to know her before your dad married her?) and. I hope it is that and not that she's really just a mean prick. D: I agree you need to talk to your dad about this. His first priority should be protecting you. He needs to talk with your stepmom about her treatment and bullying of you. He needs to shut her down when she is toying with you like described. Quite frankly, I am amazed he doesn't seem to have done so yet. It sounds like your mom is still alive, is that correct? Although divorced parent politics can be hard, I think she should also be aware of what is happening. It is also her job to protect you and since she sounds like a great mom, I would think she would help back you up to keep you safe.

If all else fails and this woman won't treat you right and your dad won't call her out on it and protect you, I agree - it does suck - but just phone calls or only being with your dad with supervision so your stepmom can't get to you is best. Your health matters and that includes mental health.

My dad knows and tries, but... It doesn't do much. I try new foods and things I haven't tried in a while, but when I had peppers just a few days ago and hated them and she makes me eat them again, I highly doubt my tastes will change. I've known my stepmother since before they were married, and she's been my stepmother for... Three years, I think. My mom knows and has helped out as much as she can. But I think it might end up best with just short times to see my dad...

...Thanks, all of you. This is helping out a lot. The scars left are so old and deep that I wasn't sure if they could ever be fixed... And thinking about it, I realized it's started to tear me to pieces. But this is helping heal them. Again, thank you. <3

(I'm talking about emotional scars. Being overly emotional doesn't help them. At all. And as in 'tear me apart' I mean it's making me even more emotional, prone to snap at people, and making me create 'other personalities' that I don't notice. They're like shells, and I remember when I am them, but I don't realize when I go from snapping at everything to shy.)

Edited by seacatsmew

Should I keep you guys updated on how things are going?

If you want to, then yes, of course! <3

She has two children. She knows how to take care of them. I seriously think she just dislikes me and my sister. I've met her mother and father- They're kind, and if we can't eat something, they don't care. And her daughter and son- My stepsister and stepbrother- don't mind her. I just don't know what we did wrong... Like I said above, my dad knows I dislike her. He's there when she sends me to my room and such, too. My mom knows, too; But she can't do much about it. And I'm not really that smart. I'm great with English, but I suck at Math. When I was ten, I was better at reading then anyone else in the class(minus the teacher). But I was worse at Math then the rest. Or maybe I'm just thinking this way because of what she says... I'll try, though...

//hugs tightly// I'm really sorry, bae. There are just wretched people on this earth.

It's good your father is trying, but still. If she left a scar on your sister's shoulder that's dangerous and none of you should be around you if she goes as far as to get violent.

Once again, can you just attempt to talk to your dad through the phone or see him during the day, then come back to your mom's at night? Being around your stepmother is not healthy for you or your sister.

//hugs// Yes you are! 'Smart' applies to a lot of things; it's not just the limitations that society forces onto people. There are different kinds of smart, and I'm sure you fit into one category. <3

Everyone's good and bad at something. I'm with you; my maths skills are absolutely horrible! Even so, we have strengths and weaknesses. it's good to hear you're confident in your skill in English; be proud of what you've done so you can move on and work on those that still lack somewhat!

Never think the way someone else says. You'll destroy yourself, and it'll be their win. Stay strong; you're a better person than the toxic people in your life say. //hugs//

..Thanks, all of you. This is helping out a lot. The scars left are so old and deep that I wasn't sure if they could ever be fixed... And thinking about it, I realized it's started to tear me to pieces. But this is helping heal them. Again, thank you. <3

(I'm talking about emotional scars. Being overly emotional doesn't help them. At all. And as in 'tear me apart' I mean it's making me even more emotional, prone to snap at people, and making me create 'other personalities' that I don't notice. They're like shells, and I remember when I am them, but I don't realize when I go from snapping at everything to shy.)

//hugs// Anytime! We're all here to help. <3

Recovering from past scars is a long and painful process, I understand. <3 They rip you apart, too, if you let them. But we're only here to help! <3 Please confide in anything that bothers you. This is a thread that's open to anything and everyone, and has nothing to offer but hugs and kind words. ^^

Emotional scars are the worst scars.

//hugs// There, there. It's gonna be okay. <3

//hugs tightly// I'm really sorry, bae. There are just wretched people on this earth.

It's good your father is trying, but still. If she left a scar on your sister's shoulder that's dangerous and none of you should be around you if she goes as far as to get violent.

Once again, can you just attempt to talk to your dad through the phone or see him during the day, then come back to your mom's at night? Being around your stepmother is not healthy for you or your sister.

//hugs// Yes you are! 'Smart' applies to a lot of things; it's not just the limitations that society forces onto people. There are different kinds of smart, and I'm sure you fit into one category. <3

Everyone's good and bad at something. I'm with you; my maths skills are absolutely horrible! Even so, we have strengths and weaknesses. it's good to hear you're confident in your skill in English; be proud of what you've done so you can move on and work on those that still lack somewhat!

Never think the way someone else says. You'll destroy yourself, and it'll be their win. Stay strong; you're a better person than the toxic people in your life say. //hugs//

//hugs// Anytime! We're all here to help. <3

Recovering from past scars is a long and painful process, I understand. <3 They rip you apart, too, if you let them. But we're only here to help! <3 Please confide in anything that bothers you. This is a thread that's open to anything and everyone, and has nothing to offer but hugs and kind words. ^^

Emotional scars are the worst scars.

//hugs// There, there. It's gonna be okay. <3

On a good note, I'm gonna see if my dad will take me to see the new Transformers movie. If not, I tried. xd.png

He said sure. I'm excited; I've watched most of them with him. c: I'm feeling much better now that I've gotten so much support and advice and such. : D

Im not really sure about my sister. She's still coughing a lot

Aw sad.gif I hope she gets better soon! <3 Watch her to make sure things are okay, good luck! ^^

On a good note, I'm gonna see if my dad will take me to see the new Transformers movie. If not, I tried. xd.png

He said sure. I'm excited; I've watched most of them with him. c: I'm feeling much better now that I've gotten so much support and advice and such. : D

Yay! I hope you have fun <3 I'm glad you get to spend time with your dad! biggrin.gif

//hugs// That's so good to hear. <3 I'm glad you're feeling better! biggrin.gif

Enjoy yourself with the movie. <3 You deserve it! Have fun!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis