OtomeKristinOtaku

Procrastination

Have you ever finished your day only to realize that you've accomplished absolutely nothing?

Or have you ever went online to research about a topic, but can't control yourself and did something else instead?

Do you procrastinate? How often? Are you procrastinating right now? I know I am rolleyes.gif , because I should be studying instead.

I was gonna procrastinate back in December, but I just kept putting it off, and now it's June.

~

Seriously though, I have a serious procrastination issue. I do it with EVERYTHING |D

Guess what I'm doing right now!

Eugh my project is due tomorrow I should really finish it up.

There's a lazy thread already. I guess procrastination is a specific kind of laziness so it could be on its own, but I just thought I would point it out.

Well not right now because im out of school right now. i don t have to many projects or anything because of my grade

I consider procrastination to be one of my hobbies.

One of my friends said that if you procrastinaet on projects you will actually get a better grade because you will put more effort into it because time is running short. she said somethingl ike that. cant remember the exact words

I saw this thread yesterday, but only read it today.

I ought to be cleaning the living room right now. Uh, yeah... unsure.gif

I'm extremely guilty of procrastination. My teachers would of killed me if they ever found out how many projects I did at the last minute... some of them I still somehow got a 100 on.

I should probably stop procrastinating now, but I'll wait until later. Meaning it'll never get done.

every project, it's the same thing.

"oh, don't worry you'll finish the project in the last two days"

"slack off a bit, you don't want to get hasty when you do the project"

"oh dear you have two days left, better start now - oh wait that's plenty of time just relax"

"huh it's the last day to finish your project, well let's just spend the morning in complete happiness and procrastination, it's not like the world is gonna end"

"HURRY UP TYPE FASTER BUILD FASTER FINISH THE STUPID PROJECT MORE COKE MORE COKE IT'S 11:00 AT MIDNIGHT SO GET YOUR THING DONE NOW"

i think you get the point.

It doesn't matter what project it is. If I have time, I procrastinate.

I pretty much finished a month of physics homework in two days last month.

Also, our English class has competions to determine who's the best procrastinator. Currently, I'm at the top. And I'm proud of it.

I had to make a scrapbook on a book for a project last school year. she handed it to us on like the 28th of January and gave us until the 14th February to get it done but then when that date got close she pushed it off and gave us 2 more weeks. I still waited until the last week to do it. And i got a 99 on the project! smile.gif

Doing it right now... excuse? I came back from a 4 hour study session where I answered everyone's questions on the study guide about the test tomorrow... that was three hours ago...

I planned to write answers and stuff down to the things I know, but wanna look at throughout the day to be sure I know-know them and not just know I know them... haven't gotten a single word down in those three hours. I've been talking to friends... looking around on here... helping out on here... looking up LOTR pranks on Youtube......

everything but.

It's sad. And it's a final tomorrow :/ but I know I know it... but still... and i have to go to bed really really soon xd.png

Once I put off English homework for so long and I told my teacher I was finished but wanted to add something so that I could do it in the lesson.

It's not that I have times when I procrastinate, it's that I have times when I actually do things. Procrastination is my natural state, getting things done is the thing that happens every now and then. My books, screaming for me to finish them.... and I plan on doing it, soon, very soon.

I procrastinate a lot! I do it when it comes to schoolwork, homework, story-writing, and drawing.

I procrastinate a lot! I do it when it comes to schoolwork, homework, story-writing, and drawing.

That's me xd.png Somehow I procrastinate whenever I decide to draw, write my story, practice my instrument, and practically everything else

I don't procrastinate for chores, since I actually enjoy doing them. But for schoolwork I do. Mostly math. Like, when am I going to use slope intercept and super long variable equations in life? And why are letters in math? When numbers end up in the alphabet, then we'll have a fair argument.

Well, this procrastination ended up with every test completely bombed and extra math classes in August.

Basically, my report card looked strange with A, A, B, A, B... D >.> surprisingly I didn't get an F.

Edited by Ultra

Procrastination and Laziness are two separate things. I am guilty of both, but they are different. Laziness usually involves inertia and not doing a thing except maybe dreaming. Procrastination can have you doing lots of things, just not what you are avoiding doing. I am one who has raised it to an art. I don't even remember what I am procrastinating about by the time I am through. I do a thorough job.

How about the rest of you?