OtomeKristinOtaku

Procrastination

Hey, wow, I'm really a procrastinator, even though I try to get around it a lot, especially when it comes to school. I should reply to this thread... nah, I'll do it later.

Edited by aqub

I am a procrastinator. Especially with drawing and I just can't help it - I've had a couple of requests to do and those requests were sent who knows how many months ago and I still haven't got into the mood of drawing those. oAo

Here comes procrastinator #5! I have two pictures and a new chapter for one of my stories that should have been done already. I have a wikia I need to update and I need to wash my lollipop mold so that I can make some new lollipops.

WELL, I MEANT to reply to this several hours ago, told myself I would, then...did not. I suppose that qualifies me to be here. xd.png

I see I have found my herd.... I like to do things at the last minute, especially at work.

Is it because of the internet that we are procrastinators… or is it because we're procrastinators that we're on the internet? xd.png

Definitely one here. Currently I'm procrastinating applying for a summer job, as I've been for the past few weeks...

Is it because of the internet that we are procrastinators… or is it because we're procrastinators that we're on the internet? xd.png

Mainly the first one. Of course, after that the second one comes into play.

I am such a procrastinator xd.png

There are times though where I actually try not to procrastinate but everyone thinks I am, but in reality I'm just busy. I make it work though and I'm still passing my classes xd.png

Sometimes I feel like all I do is procrastinate.

I am starting uni in March, and I'm a bit worried about how I will go due to this.

I found this video though:

so hopefully that will be helpful for me. It's about ways to stop procrastinating.

I am also hoping I can get my boyfriend to help me, but I'm not sure how well that will work, because I can't rely on him forever.

I don't really call it procrastination when it comes to me, it's my ADHD and memory loss but either way, I've been falling behind on a lot of stuff lately.

Mostly, I have reasons for it other than "I don't wanna do it". I get like that sometimes though.

I just really can't remember if I did something or not sometimes, which can be annoying.

Every time I go to a place to study physics and do my assignments, I can't focus because of small things.

Last time I went out somewhere to study, music was bothering me and it wasn't even loud.

Then another time, someone kept tapping their fingers, so I couldn't focus.

Literally all week I've tried to go somewhere nice and quiet, but it's just TOO much for my ADHD to handle, to the point where I have a meltdown and need to leave.

I'm upset because I really want to get my work done, I can't become a nuclear physicist if I can't even focus on reading one sentence. :<

And all the other stuff I'm avoiding is because of my self esteem.

Edited by Silverwinter

This is perfect. I'm procrastinating right now- I have schoolwork I should be doing but instead I am here, explaining how i'm procrastinating.

I even procrastinate on procrastination tongue.gif . Read that book? Nope, do it tomorrow. Watch this series? No, I can also do it next week.

It was really bad in school, though, where I used to do every single thing in the last second (and sometimes not at all) because I knew I would somehow manage to complete every class. And I did, never had to study much in school. I didn't even need the Internet to do it, a book, a game or simple a sheet of paper and a pencil were enough to protect me from the dangers of studying.

Sometimes, when I managed to open a school book I read a completely random and unrelated chapter because in my opinion it was that much more interesting then what I actually had to learn. rolleyes.gif

I changed my ways a little in university where I actually have to study around a week in advance to get a good grade and most of the time I do.

Generally I have a rule of thumb: when others have to rely on me because of a group work or in work I'll do it because I don't want to let anyone down; if not I procrastinate.

i procrastinate so much that i think i'm procrastinating when i'm actually doing my homework lmao it's a problem

I procrastinated excessively yesterday :/ I surfed around netflix and sat on tumblr all day. I felt sort of useless, yet there isn't much to do anyway x)

i feel like i am generally pretty good about not procrastinating.

however, right now i am procrastinating an email that i need to send by end of day tomorrow.

lengthy, boring, loads of facts.

so yes, i think we are all guilty of it at some point!

I think I have found my peoples.

I love to procrastinate, but hate it at the same time. I'm supposed to be packing up for moving next month, but I really don't feel like it.

I should be writing up invoices, but instead I'm here. Typing up this post.

This happens a lot.

Yup, I'm doing it right now.

Procrastination could be my superpower, for all I care. I do it all the time.

I guess my procrastination can turn into something good? I will be everything instead of the thing I have to do so at least everything has been cleaned and sorted and done. laugh.gif