RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

(( Raven had lost a majority of her memory. She couldn't remember Storm, thanks to the Labs efforts to take all the fight out of her. She recovered a few memories of Storm, but anything from the last time she was caught with Storm, and since the most recent time, she has a very patchy memory. The only reason she remebered Rain, Elko, and other stuff was because most of it was before Storm. As well as the cabin, of which she enough cumulative memory there without Storm, that she could remember where it is and stuff.

But I still don't think she's ever met him. At least, that she can remember... So yeah, they probably couldn't be anything more than acquaintances. ))

Raven began to laugh. Yeah, sure. At least, you should. You could use the social practice.

((Writer's block...))

Shiro stared in shock at Rain, his mouth gaping slightly. After several moments of struggling to gather his thoughts, he simply shook his head.

"If this is some kind of elaborate prank, I am not in the mood." He said.

Despite his denial, he could offer no explanation as to how the girl's wings had seemingly appeared from nowhere. He began questioning if there really were other types of non-humans, but he couldn't bring himself to say any more.

Acelin's smile faltered as the other began to be depressed. Then he smiled again, determined to cheer the other up. "Don't worry, anyone can be beautiful as long as their heart is, mon cher. Cheer up, you have me, and I'm just what you need, mon amour, if you wish for your natural beauty to shine!" He said, smiling. Then he rummaged through his bag, taking out a hair brush, a comb, some beauty products, different kinds of makeup, hair accessories, scissors and what looked like hair conditioner. He gestured to the items and tilted his head with a smile, silently asking for permission.

Lycoris panicked slightly when the other implied that she wasn't going to come with him. "But-but what if I do something un-human. You have to help me, Raven!"

If this is a prank, I must not be in on it. How would you explain the ears and the tail? As an angel, she could see through most facades. One's true form. She could even look into one's soul and see what lied there if she wanted to, but she wasn't that envasive. Not unless she needed to be. But she didn't really need to do that. She was him earlier in the courtyard. I can show you, if you like. It sapped a lot of energy from her, but she could show selective memories. Another perk of being an angel. Even an fallen one. They still retained a few of the powers. And they were still angels, in a sense.

((BAMFKDNSKDM. I GOT THE CHARACTER. A FEMALE DEMON. She'd totally give Acelin a run for his money. Demons are known for being seductive, and beautiful. And she'd annoy the Hell out of Rain. Get it? No? xd.png ))

Edit:

Raven sighed. Fine. What does your class roster say?

((Dang it... Still. Sorry.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

At first, Xerxes was near certain he wanted her to use the supplies. Nope. Absolutely not. She didn't know how to use any of those. Hairbrushes hurt too much in her hands to do any good anyway. But she quickly realized that he was requesting permission to put the supplies on her. She folded her notebook up and set it down beside her before turning to face Acelin entirely. "Go ahead," She replied with a small nod. "I won't ask why you carry around all this stuff with you." Seriously though, she was curious why he carried that stuff. Did he want to go into fashion or something?

"Um..." Lycoris fumbled a bit with his bag, but got out his timetable. He was just glad that his family made sure he knew how to blend in with humans despite keeping their Lycan traditions. It made sure he wasn't a complete idiot on human behavior. He squinted slightly at the words. God did he hate reading modern English... He could speak it, sure, but reading? It always gave him a headache.

"I have Calculus next, I do believe..."

"For emergencies... Hold still, mon amour," Acelin said, shifting closer. He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully as he turned Xerxes' head this way and that, before going, "Aha!" And getting up, grabbing the comb and scissors. He knelt behind Xerxes and began to comb her hair gently, getting rid of tangles.

"So, I believe I still do not yet know your name, mon cher. I'm Acelin Valentine. Et vous?"

Shiro's face froze at the mention of the ears and tail. Rain couldn't be talking about anyone else but himself, but how could she know? He was certain his kitsune parts were invisible.

"I guess it makes sense. That there are others." Shiro sighed and looked away, giving up on asking questions. He was frightened to openly admit his heritage, but relieved to know he wasn't entirely alone. He wanted to be able to pull his hood down for once, but he risked someone else seeing. "I couldn't tell anyone."

(((I forgot you were doing the whole raised-in-a-lab thing)))

Whistling "I Put a Spell on You" as he worked, Skinner stapled up a uncomfortable amount of his flyers to the courtyard bulletin board. The lonely structure was the only thing spare a few trees in the open courtyard. From his experience reading fiction, the courtyard was where all the weirdos hang out. He turned to look around. He was alone except for a boy and a girl talking closer to the school. He shrugged and pulled out a tacky, cigarette holder and clamped it between his teeth.

Skinner raised his hand like he was going to light but instead whispered, "Fulgo". A spark of exotic matter flickered down the black shaft of the cigarette holder. The tip of his cigarette burst into brilliant flames, a little too brilliant for the task. A fireball about a foot across burst into the space in front of him. It vanished as quickly as it appeared, gone in a puff of grey smoke. Skinner froze for a moment. That had never happened before and that was one of the first tricks he learned. Weird he thought as he pulled on the cherry on the end of his cowboy killer. He walked around the other side of the billboard and started tacking up flyers there.

Sita was not where she normally would have been. She was away from her gaggle of plastic friends and behind the school. Near the cafeteria loading dock and behind the dumpsters. She had changed out of her sundress and put on a thick hoddie and a pair of jogging pants. Her hair was tied up in a tight bun. She sat down with her back against the dumpster. She untied the scarf around her neck and revealed the gnarled scar that wrapped the circumference of her neck. She took a deep breath and grabbed her chin and the top of her head. With a sharp twist, she rotated her head unnaturally far and broke her own neck. With a second twist, this time with a upwards tug, she pulled her own head clean off. There was no blood.

Her body went limp but her head remained suspended. Her disembodied head levitated up, her organs sliding from her neck. She stood at full height, her guts hanging below in their natural makeup as plan as day. Slowly, her ghostly form solidified into a cloak hiding most of the horror that is the inside of the human body. When it reached her waist, it stopped abruptly into strips of mangled flesh. Bits of her insides peeked from inside. This was how she died. Tore in half and given a second chance by a mysterious force.

Her head had undergone a dramatic transformation in the moments that passed. Her lips have turned black and hid rows of jagged teeth. She licked her lips with her long, reptilian tongue. Her eyes were solid black and her hair splayed out in all directions around her head.

Sita took her phone out of her bodies pocket and pouted when she saw her reflection, "Damn it! I though the bun would stop my hair from looking all medusa-y", she whined, replacing her phone with her body. Sita walked back to the school, turning invisible when she got within sight. There were a few perks to being a Penanggalan.

Edited by padfoot

Aaron walked into the science classroom and sat down next to Ana, taking out his book. He was slightly confused about all the events that had occurred. He decided to steel his nerves and talk to the other girl.

"Do you know what happened back there?" he asked, flicking his hair aside so that he could see. He began to write in his book.

Erin arrived at the door, flashing past the door's window as a bird for a split second. She hoped that no one had noticed her, if they knew that she was a shifter everyone would freak out. However, she shifted back and walked into the science classroom, near to a girl who had another (good-looking) boy drooling all over her.

She opened her book and sighed. She better make some friends soon otherwise her time here would be DULL.

Ana looked at Aaron and blinked. "Happened? Where?" She asked, before turning back to her solution for a second. "Never mind, actually. You should get some protective goggles on." She smirked a little and shook the solution a little. "This might explode... Or damage your eyes. It's acidic, after all. But very unstable." Their table was the only one that had a solution though and it was relatively isolated for... Safety purposes. The school had done that after the first time there was a class held in what Ana deemed "her lab". The chemistry teacher hated her anyways and always tried to prove Ana was incompetent. And failed every time. Ana wondered why the other boy would sit next to her, as it was obviously different from the others.

Edited by SoiledLove

Xerxes flinched as she expected the brushing to hurt greatly, only to find it was actually quite nice. She obviously didn't possess the same skills that he did since if she ever tried t brush her own hair, she quickly became irritable and pained. "Oh, I'm Xerxes," She replied with a small smile. "Xerxes Mínervudóttir." Sirens were only born female so it would only make sense that her last name be composed of her mother's name. "It's a terrible name, I know," She added after a moment, doing her best to remain perfectly still while he worked.

Acelin gave a small chuckle. "It's not terrible, don't let yourself bring you down, mon amour. True beauty comes from the heart, after all and I can sense that your heart is beautiful, much better than those idiotic girls that don't care about others and fuss over their appearance all day. Your name is very unique, it gives you character, mon cher. There is nothing to be ashamed of, darling. Now all you have to do is stop holding yourself back and don't let others do that either. Everyone is special, that's what makes us all similar." He finished getting the tangles out and took the scissors. "Okay, I'm going to begin cutting. How long would you like your hair? The same length? Bob cut? I think you'd look best with a small trim and curls. What do you think?"

"Well, there was lots of noise..." began Aaron, but he quickly gave up. "Nevermind, I'll ger them now."

He walked off to get his goggles. As much as he hated the amount of people in the room, he was quite looking forward to this, he couldn't pretend to be bored. Though English was his favourite subject, science was easily a runner up. He returned to the table and looked at the acidic solution.

"Cool," he said. "Do you have any idea what we're doing today?"

He had surprised himself, talking to her, but seem as they were on their own and she seemed to know what she was doing when it came to science, he thought that he may as well ask a few questions and start a bit of a conversation.

What in the world was he talking about now? She didn't know hair styles! She usually just went with her style since it helped with her fluidity and expressing herself. People never seemed to understand her as a boy with long hair so she had chopped it down to a reasonable length that could swing either way. "I guess the last one," She replied, rather flustered but trying not to give away her lack of understanding of what he was saying. Trim with curls? What did that even look like?

Ana blinked at Aaron in partial surprise. "Are you kidding? Of course not. I don't care about this idiotic class. I've learned all this stuff once when I was ten already, so I have no use for this class. You must have not yet had a chemistry class in this room. People say it's my lab for a reason... Just watch, and learn..." Ana gave Aaron a smirk.

"Moreno!" The teacher suddenly screeched, "Since you seem to think yourself higher than us mere mortals, come and tell us the formula for the pH of a solution."

"And here I thought it would be more challenging..." Ana muttered. "That's easy." She said louder, adding a few drops of HCl into her solution and not even looking at the teacher. "It's -log [H3O+], [H3O+] being the concentration if Hydronium ions in the solution." Ana's solution began to bubble slightly and Ana grinned, completely turning her attention away from the teacher.

"Hmm... I know what will suit you! It will definitely suit, without destroying the style you already have. I feel as if a tomboyish style would be the best for you, mon amour. I just have a feeling..." Acelin was already snipping away and trimming away the ends. "Now, tell me about yourself. That way I can confirm my instincts."

This kid did have a good amount of insight. Sure she was wearing pants and a t-shirt and didn't seem to have anything feminine about her but that could easily be dismissed for lack of self confidence. "Yeah," She admitted. "Sometimes I'm more male than female and other times, I'm more female than male. Sometimes I don't feel like either of them. It's called gender fluid." She gestured slightly with a hand, not wanting to move her head out of fear she'd mess up his work. "Right now, for example, I feel more like a girl. But earlier this morning, I felt more like a boy. It changes on a regular basis."

"Then, mon amour, I'm sure I can find the perfect style for you," Acelin chirped happily. "Since you told me something about yourself, I'll tell you something about myself, too, since it's only fair. The makeover I'm giving you can't count since this is dealing with the matters of the heart, darling, not the body." He shifted slightly, his legs uncomfortable kneeling. Taking the scissors away for a while, Acelin sat down instead before continuing. "When I was younger, I didn't have a very happy life. I suppose it kind of built up over the years, but, ever since that the little child in me realized it couldn't escape the abuse, it created another baby to replace it, so that it would no longer have to suffer. That baby became my... Older brother in a way..." Acelin's tone had changed from happy to melancholy as he talked and his hands slowed, but they didn't stop or shake. But his voice soon returned to its usual cheer. "His name is Nathaniel. I suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder. But, it could always be worse. At least, Nathaniel is just one and he takes care of me. Even though he's just another personality of mine and I know this logically, it's still like he's always there for me." He suddenly gave a small chuckle and his hands returned to their previous efficiency. "Then again, I'm just lucky I don't have ninety different personalities like that guy who wrote a book... I forgot his name..."

Edited by SoiledLove

That sounded awful. What kind of terrible thing could have happened to him in order to manifest another, seperate person? It was interesting, sure. But the pain he had to have felt must've been terrible. "That sounds like it was difficult," She replied apologetically. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. You aren't still being abused, right?" She curled her fingers into fists, deciding the best way to cheer him up was to be macho. "I'll beat the crap out of anyone who hurts you, okay? It'll be my payment for helping me look prettier than I feel."

(((I like how Xerxes just said that she was gender fluid and Acelin told her his backstory)))

Sita floated through the halls unnoticed, invisible as the wind and just as silent. She was hungry and, being a Penanggalan meant that she couldn't stand to be hungry for long. If she let herself get too hungry, she tended to go a little primal. Thats bad for the complexion and school population. The timetable that Skinner made for her told her that room 217 would be her hunting grounds. IT was a chemistry lab, perfect environment to cover up the temporary weakness and drowsiness feeding from someone brings. It could be worse, other Penanggalans caused blood poisoning and tuberculosis when they snacked on someone.

Passed by Wally on her way to room 217 and couldn't resist. She drifted next to him, "Hey punk", she whispered in his ear.

Wally lept out of his skin and dropped the book he was holding. One of Skinner's flyers fluttered to the floor, "**** Sita. What do you want?" he asked. He hated when she did that. Wally fished a bluetooth headset out of his pocket and put it in his ear. That was he won't look crazy when talking to an dismembered invisible teen girl.

"You know. I'm just hungry and stopping by the chemistry lab for a snack," she said with a unseen shrug.

Wally licked his lips. He was hungry too but his matter of feeding was a little louder than Sita's. He bent down to pick up the book she knocked out of his hand.

"Hey whats that?", she asked, moving the flyer with a small puff of air, "You getting into advanced math?"

"Me? Math? HA! No it's some gay little meet and greet Skinner is putting on for the other students like us"

"Really? Skinner is putting all of that together?" she was puzzled. Skinner seemed like the type that wanted to be left alone. He was defiantly too strange to be seen talking to him. This club must have something in it for him too. Maybe he actually just wants to help them. He is human after all and knows about all the weird stuff that goes on in the world. Maybe all he wanted to do was understand them better.

"You should come. I'm going", Wally broke Sita from her thoughts with the invitation.

"Oh..well, um..." he stammered

"You don't have to go with me" Wally said, rolling his eyes.

"It's not that...well it's kinda that", she admitted, "I'll just appear like I always do"

"Sure, you do that. As for me, I have class", he said, turning to walk away, "See you after school, meeting is in room 237"

Sita thought about the club meeting the whole time she floated unseen in the back of the chemistry lab. They seemed to be doing something with acids. Sita was never really go that that science stuff and she really didn't want to. She had her eye on a cute little red-head sitting in the back of the class playing on her phone. Sita unraveled her endless tongue and snaked it towards the girl. the tip of her tongue splayed open like a mouth and clamped it on the back of her neck. All she would feel was a pinch. The girl scratched the side of her neck absentmindedly as Sita went to feeding.

((Acelin actually doesn't think it's too big of a deal since he didn't go through it. Nathaniel did. To Acelin, it was just a big blank with the vague impressions or imprints of what happened, all buried deep within his unconscious

Btw, I'm currently studying psychology, but I don't know much about it yet, so if you see any odd seeming crap, just don't ask...))

"Why thank you, mon amour. I believe that this is the start of a wonderful friendship!" Acelin said, beaming. He finished with the top layer and pinned it up with a clip. "Now, can you move back for me? I need to get your fringe." Acelin shuffled back as he said this, making room for Xerxes. "Meanwhile, you can tell me about anything you want. I'd love to get to know you. And don't worry, anything said up here, stays up here, dear. I won't judge. The best therapy for everything is to just let it out, oui?"

Xerxes had no idea what a fringe was but she complied with his instructions to move back. As she did, she closed her eyes and thought. She didn't want him to feel bad by dwelling on his past so perhaps she could shift it to her. "Well, I'm from Iceland," she replied. "But my family had to move here after some disappearances in our village made everyone else dislike us. I don't know why they blamed us but we had to leave."

(((Wait, shouldn't that mean that Acelin has no recolection of Nathaniel ever existing? Unless their memories are not isolated within their respective personalities.

Nevermind, I'm being picky. If thats how you want to explain it. Who am I to judge? smile.gif

Psych is my minor so forgive me if I ask is I see some odd seeming crap)))

(((I was going to post with skinner but I'm leaving for a few hours)))

((It's true that it would usually be the case, but Acelin is a vampire and sort-of went through therapy. Plus, some DID patients interact with their other personalities in their heads

I think.))

Acelin got up and shuffled in front of Xerxes, combing and snipping at the hair that fell over her forehead. "Iceland, eh? I guess that you were just the unlucky ones that got blamed..." He moved behind Xerxes again when he was done and started on the bottom layer. "I've only ever been to France and Italy. Whats it like in Iceland?"

Calculus? Oh, hell. Come on. We're already late. Snatching his hand, she dragged him through the halls.

What do you mean? She leaned against the locker.

((Sorry for short posts. I have a swim meet today, so I won't exactly be very active today.

Username: RavenWolf1010

Name: Nyx

Creature: Demon Hunter

Appearance: Her normaly. Her with armor.

History: Secret.

Personality: RP'd.

Other: Nothing for right now. ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010