RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

((Ana is completely oblivious, too. Can you have Aaron interact with her, Woopoo?))

Lycoris looked over at the female wolf that was now a human. He recognized her by smell. He gave her a wide, innocent smile when she stepped inside. "Hello."

((I can totally imagine Lycoris' smile sparkling...))

Ana blinked as people began to swarm into the lab. Oh right... There was class today in her chemistry lab. What were they learning about...? Acids and bases?

Shiro jolted and groaned as the bell suddenly rang. He could not deal with classes and other people right now. He had to be alone and gather his thoughts. Head down, he began walking quickly through the hallways in the direction of the stairway to the roof. He had fled there once before, so he recalled the way. Punishment for skipping classes was the least of his concerns. He absolutely could not lash out again. The first incident happened years ago, but he still doubted that he could control himself. They couldn't afford to move again if he got caught.

((if anyone wants to interrupt Shiro in the halls feel free.))

Cursing under her breath, she turned. Hello, she replied through gritted teeth. Maybe he didn't recognize her? Her DNA was a combination of a wolf's and humans. Depending on her form, there would be traces of either human or wolf in her scent. As well as she had her own unique scent (which would be a mix of dog, chlorine, and fruit).

Rain jumped from the roof, spreading her wings slightly to break her fall. The rush to class was more or less over now. The angel moved into the hallway, then spotted the guy she'd seen before in the courtyard. It was obvious he was a junior. He was small enough though, he could even pass as a freshman. Shouldn't you be in class, Junior?

((Edit 2: Whose form haven't I added? I've been neglecting it. Sorry. xd.png

It'd be super cool if someone comprised a PM or post with characters not added, organized by males and females.

Yeah. Super cool. tongue.gif ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Acelin totally needs someone to interact with, too))

Acelin could feel when the danger was over and Nathan retreated back to depts of his mind. What was that about?

Just a few wolves. Don't worry.

Acelin shrugged and skipped out of class, wondering if anything else would happen today.

Lycoris tilted his head to the side in a cute way and leaned towards Raven slightly, still smiling happily. "What's your name?"

((Xerxes needs a buddy but he's got no reason to move around to find one.))

Raven pushed him back to a respectable distance. What's yours? Her muscles stiffened.

((Sorry for the short post.

Edit: MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER. Yeah. What should it be?

Guy, girl? (Prob. A girl.)

What creature though? ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Make someone that Acelin could flirt with. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. They just have to be pretty))

"Lycoris Blackwing, Alpha-to-be of the Blackwing pack," Lycoris answered promptly, showing a bit of fang in his smile. "Yours?"

Werewolf. So it is him. Raven. She alloted him a small smile. Why are you here? She thought she'd heard of the pack. Maybe it was another one, but it was pretty far out of the way from here.

((Ok, I'll have to form a character. I'll probably have one by tonight.))

Shiro looked up and reflexively tugged his hood forward as someone suddenly spoke to him. An unfamiliar girl who appeared older than himself. He may have briefly seen her in the past, he wasn't sure, but he rarely remembered faces. He bristled slightly at her words and gave the girl a cold glare.

"Maybe." Shiro murmured. "But I don't think that's your concern either way."

((Shiro is supposed to be pretty if you want.))

Lycoris gave a slight pout. "I have no idea why I'm here, really. My parents had me come here to bond with humans. Dunno why they want that though, since if they know about us, they'd be actively trying to kill us, not the other way round." He muttered. Then he gave Raven another beaming smile. "I like your name, Raven. It suits you!"

((Yayz!))

Edited by SoiledLove

Xerxes tapped her pen against her chin, chewing her lip in thought. The thing about being gender fluid was that she sometimes just felt more of one gender than another and it constantly changed. She usually just identified with whatever she felt at that moment but it flipped between a variety of different genders. Although she had woken up male, she had gradually evolved into a female over the course of her song writing. It wasn't an unusual occurrence and she didn't really notice the change since she was completely wrapped up in her music. She hummed a few notes to herself then shook her head and scribbled out the line she had just written. Nah, there was a better song in there. She just had to find it.

The fallen angel shrugged, putting up her hands. No need to be rude and defensive. She frowned. Of course... I kind of came off like that.. She extended a hand. I'm Rain. And you're... I'm not sure what you are. In all my centuries, I've never seen one like you.

Raven nodded. She knew all about being hunted. It was the longest time since they haven't found her. Er, thanks? Lycoris was... Strange. Usually, people avoided her. But here was this guy, chasing her down. Couldn't he take a hint? Now that she thought about it, guys kind of always followed her around. Until she punched one of them in the face after he 'stalked' her.

((Lycoris! You're saying the wrong thing, idiot! Btw, the place were he swears, he's referring to what female dogs/wolves are called. He's not saying it maliciously.))

"You're emitting a lot of pheromones, you know? No wonder my wolf side was so attracted to you!" Lycoris announced happily. "I've decided that I like you. You aren't like most b****es I've met." Lycoris tapped his chin in a thoughtful pose. "They're always so eager, throwing themselves at me. Probably because my pack is one of the richest and most protected or something like that. But, eh, I don't like them. I've decided to pursue you instead!" Lycoris gave an innocent smile again, tilting his head to one side.

Edited by SoiledLove

Shiro's expression calmed. "Right... sorry."

He slowly reached one hand out to the girl, the other hand still on his hood, but he froze at her last comment.

"One like me?... Wait, did you say centuries?" He asked slowly, his aloof demeanor faltering even further. "And what do you mean, what am I? I'm... just Shiro. Shiro Ikari."

Edited by Switch

(( xd.png Alright. Raven is like, ready to break his face. ))

The girl stopped. She couldn't believe what he'd just said, to her face. I think we're done here now. She turned on heel. How did I get stuck with this guy on my tail? Raven wasn't nice, friendly, pretty. She was an abnormality. A freak of nature that wasn't meant to be. She was made in a lab. She didn't come from some fancy bloodline. Raven was a science experiment.

Yeah, I'm an angel. She shook Shiro's hand. Well, a fallen one anyway. Pulling her hand away, she spread her wings slightly. See?

((Can you tell who the ones that threaten the security of the others yet?))

Ah, censorkip.gif. Xerxes scratched the side of her head with her pencil, clicking her tongue angrily. Why the heck couldn't she compose this thing properly? It wasn't like she could just seek advise on the half-finished song but it just sounded awful. She grimaced and scratched out everything she had written so far before crinkling up the paper and shoving it in her bag. She looked down at her notebook and decided it was best to just start fresh. She'd find a song eventually.

((Xerxes has no one to interact with.))

((Yeah, Lycoris is actually a very much innocent and oblivious guy despite his scary looks and demeanor))

Lycoris' expression immediately turned teary. "Wait, don't leave! I'm sorry if I've said anything to offend you! But I don't know anything about humans and how they are. The only things I know are from books. So I'm sorry if I offended you! I really am!" He called after her, a dejected look on his face. He could sense that the other was angry with him, but he didn't know what he did wrong.

((Edit: one sec, Pudding. I'll bring Acelin over!))

Acelin paused in his steps suddenly. He really didn't feel like going to class for some reason. Sighing, he turned to walk towards the roof. As he opened the door, the scent of... Someone hit him. He smiled as he saw a girl (at least he thought it was a girl) sitting all by her lonesome. He approached, smiling. "Ah, mon Cher, what are you doing here all by your lonesome?"

Edited by SoiledLove

Xerxes looked up in surprise but visibly relaxed when she realized it wasn't a teacher. She sighed and set her notebook down on her lap, a rather sheepish smile on her face. "Hiding," She replied truthfully. "I may have accidentally slapped the principal. Decided it wasn't a good idea to stick around for long." She looked up at him as she set her pencil down beside her. "And what are you doing out? Skipping class?"

Don't do it. Don't you dare turn around. Don't- Raven stopped, shaking her head. I can't believe I'm such a sap. She turned around. Step one. Don't call females censorkip.gif*es. Girls, women, stuff like that. That's ok. Calling someone a censorkip.gif* is offensive. Even if they're a female (dog). Now if you wanted to offend a girl, that is the way to go.

Step two. Stop talking about pheromones. That's just weird... Socially unacceptable. And quit chasing me around. Or other girls. You'll be bound to find someone... Raven looked him over. Much more appreciative of your attention. There's a lot girls better than me here. More prettier. More your type.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Acelin chuckled. "My, my, mon cher. What did he do to you?" Acelin then shrugged and sat down next to Xerxes. "That's right, mon cher. I'm skipping class. But then again, who wouldn't for one as lovely as you?" He grinned at Xerxes charmingly.

As Raven listed what he should or shouldn't do, Lycoris nodded enthusiastically, finally understanding how he had offended Raven. He abruptly stopped though, when Raven said to stop chasing her around and his smile fell. He looked at her wide eyed for a second before smiling again. "Don't say that, Raven. I like how you are, but..." His smile faltered a bit, before coming back properly again. "If you don't enjoy my attentions, I'll stop. But can we be friends? Please? I don't know what's human and what's not, after all. So need your help." He gave his best puppy dog eyes, looking all cute like a kicked puppy. "Please?"

Xerxes shifted away very quickly as the charm was laid on extra thick. Honestly, it made her really uncomfortable to be on the receiving end of a flirt. She was supposed to be the charming one, luring all sorts of creatures to their doom. Not the other way around. But she was an easily flustered soul and began to blush anyway. The difficult thing about Sirens was that humans were on the menu. But the curious thing was that she hadn't even sung to him. Maybe it was just lingering from her intercom experience but he didn't seem that feral. "That's really sweet," She replied softly but began to think more about the principal. "But that was my fault. I hijacked the intercom and then got scared when he snuck up on me. I slapped him on impulse."

(( She secretly loves the attention. You'd never get her to admit it though.

I don't think even she even knows how much likes The Chase. Poor, poor Raven.))

I'll help you, but don't expect me to befriend you. She took pity on Lycoris. After she'd finally escaped, it took years for her to learn and understand the humans bountiful, strange ways. They'd taught her English, and even some German and French, but she didn't quite grasp the concept of insinuation. That took another few years to understand and master. Luckily she was smart. Like, really smart.

Sarcasm though, she'd always gotten. Constantly, she'd harass the scientists, who seemed to be too stiff to ever get a joke.

(((Sweet. Don't think Skinner and Raven can hang out though. Future Raven already said she didn't know Skinner)))

Luke Skinner was an akaward teenager. Seeing him in Ceaderwoods High with his polished shoes and feather earrings, one would not expect him to turn into a badass monster hunter/ fake doctor. Skinner was going through what older people would call an "Identity Crisis". He wanted to be recognized for his amazing skills in the arcane but he didn't have any amazing skills. The most he could do were the basics but he was experimenting everyday and learning more and more.

He was writing a book too. Well, several books. Weeeeellllll a collection of notebooks where he scribbles down anything of interest. So far he had a few notebooks on species, spells, potions, field guides, healing in magic and natural means. The list goes on. Each book was cursed and stashed away in his (Also cursed) locker.

Thats where he was now actually. At his locker getting his books. He retrieved a stack of flyers from the lower shelf and slammed the door with his foot. The flyers in his arms read

Trigonometry Club.

Meetings: everyday after school.

All members welcome.

Be there or be square.

Then there was a bunch of bull**** clip art framing the whole thing. Of course the flyers were fake and only being put up becasue all student organizations had to advertise in some way. Skinner may have been invisible to the normal population of the school but he was pretty well known in the abnormal population. If someone had a problem that they couldn't go to anyone else about, like Sita turning yellow from the lack of good blood in her system, they came to him for help. The Trignonmetry Club was something new he was trying. The way he saw it was that, other than werewolves and vampires, most of the inhuman students never get to talk to another species in a safe environment. The name was sort of a joke. He needed to call it something that no one would ever want to join and the way he saw it was that everyone hated math. It worked so far. He had had a few est flyers up on the student affairs board and not a single person signed up. That meant that his plan held a little water. Now all he needed was members

While he was putting up a few flyers in the main foyer of the school Wally snuck up on him.

"****, man. You're scary enough without you stalking around", Skinner said, bending down to retrieved the couple of flyers that slipped from him.

Wallace did not look amused with Skinners introduction, "Funny stuff man, funny stuff", he said, his words dripping with sarcasm, "Did you hear about all the crazy censorkip.gif that went down today?"

"Yeah, I heard that siren over the intercom. With the way she sang it was almost like a terrorist attack or something"

"Your sure it was a siren?"

"Of course I'm sure. There are only a few creatures that can manipulate people through sonic vibrations and none are a beautiful as a singing siren. I know when I hear a Siren"

"...Right....well there were a couple of wolves running around too"

"So? Wolf shifters are, like, the most common thing next to drunk Irishmen"

"but in the school?"

Skinner paused, the stapler pressed against the piece of paper he was sticking to a bench in front of the office, "I'll admit that was pretty strange but I'll mention it at the meeting"

"Meeting?" Wally read the flyer Skinner stuck on the bench, 'Oh don't tell me that you're actually going with that stupid idea"

"Yes and it's not stupid. I think it could be good for us all"

"good for us or good for you?"

Skinner paused, "I'll admit I have certain...perks for running this but this is....85% for your benefit"

Wally rolled his eyes and Skinner sighed.

"Can you at least tell the few you know that I'm holding a meeting today after school?"

"Sure. Whatever."

"thanks", and with that Skinner walked outside to stick up more advertisements near the courtyard.

(((Hope the club idea is ok)))

Edited by padfoot

((Raven would probably hate Anastasia, seeing as Ana is a prodigy that only really cares about scientific crap

I think these guys would make great couples Raven and Lycoris, Xerxes and Acelin))

Acelin enjoyed the blush that crept onto his current object of infatuation's face, but sensed her unease, so he didn't move closer. "Looks like I will have to make sure to announce my presence to you in the future, then, mon cher?" Then he frowned thoughtfully, thinking to the song sung over the loudspeakers. "Aha!" He suddenly exclaimed, holding a finger up in realization. "You must be the one with the angelic singing voice then that we all heard. Your voice is beautiful, mon cher. And I say that without a slither of doubt."

Lycoris nodded enthusiastically again. "Okay, Raven. I'm very grateful!" His heart had lifted at these words and he felt closer and closer to the female. Too bad she wouldn't accept his romantic attentions, but Lycoris wouldn't give up just yet... "Should we... Go back to class?"

Well, that didn't give her any clues to if the song had actually worked the way she intended. Angelic singing voice could be anything, not the spell itself. "Yeah, right," She replied with a sigh, patting her throat with a hand. "It's just annoying. It's only ever gotten me into trouble." She lifted her pencil and tapped it against her notebook thoughtfully. "Besides, the appearance doesn't really match the voice, does it?" She gestured to her outfit which showed about half the effort most people in the school gave. Her hair was tussled, her clothes weren't even pretty. Maybe she should start wearing cute things. Dresses and skirts and stuff. "I don't even know why I came here," She finally said with a sigh as she stared down at the blank page of her notebook.