RavenWolf1010

Ceadarwoods High

Erin felt a solid wall of strangeness separating herself from everyone else. She looked around. Everyone was a stranger. And none could know about her....skill, and she hated being dishonest.

She sat down on her own on a small table and skimmed through her science book, the words confusing and difficult. She groaned and slammed the book shut. Now what? With no one to talk with, she felt really bored.

Aaron was a little on edge. Inside, there were students everywhere. He couldn't do that. His werewolf side was frightened and worried that he would suddenly transform, and though he knew that he certainly wouldn't, it frightened him nonetheless. No, it wasn't a good idea. Friends were a dangerous to him. The realisation was cold and ugly. Perhaps he never would have friends at all.

Sighing, he buried his nose deep in a book and strolled out to the courtyard. Perhaps it would be quieter here.

Edited by woopoo

Shiro jolted the moment he heard footsteps, his kitsune parts vanishing, and saw a younger looking boy walking out to the courtyard. He glanced warily at the boy for a few moments before slowly looking back down to his book. He regretted having to behave so coldly, but he was convinced it was for his own safety.

Edited by Switch

((Um... hello there. Do you remember me? I'm back because my brother is obsessed with MLP and, for some reason, it reminded me of DCF

Username: SoiledLove

Name: Acelin/Nathaniel Valentine

Creature: Vampire

Appearance: Valentine

History: Aceline grew up in France and was bitten by a vampire at a very young age. The traumatic experience was too much for Acelin, who originally didn't have a very good homelife anyways, causing Nathaniel to be "created" as a new personality. Nathaniel is the one that had been bitten, abused, thrown out, adopted by his sire and taught how to hunt and kill, while Acelin became the one who thrives under attention and has always been popular, attended school and is "human" so to speak.

Personality: Acelin thrives under attention. He's born for it. Sometimes, he's a bit of a conceited jerk and he flirts with anything remotely human. People call him a pervert sometimes, though he is very popular. He has no trouble trying to fit in whatsoever and doesn't show any vampire characteristics or instincts. Instead, Acelin is a real pacifist who hates getting into fights and confrontations and prefers to resolve things peacefully. Nathaniel comes out whenever Acelin is threatened though. In their mind, Acelin thinks of Nathaniel as a protector, an older brother and mentor of sorts. Nathaniel is hostile and quiet, a huge contrast to the flirtatious Acelin. He's always on alert for danger and his vampire characteristics are always on the forefront. He doesn't attack unless provoked or hungry though, but when he does, he has an almost insatiable bloodlust. He's cold and cruel to others and doesn't care for them at all, except for Acelin, of course.

Other: Nathaniel is Acelin's alter ego, just to clarify

No humans as of yet?

Fine.

Username: SL

Name: Anastasia Moreno

Creature: Human!

Appearance: Ana

History: Ana is a sociopath (then again, so are a quarter of Americans. Seriously.) Of course, her sociopathic tendencies are rather high, but this also means that there are no pesky emotions in the way of her developing intelligence. Ana is a genius, but her mother wanted her to experience high school before getting "shipped" off to university. Ana, of course, has other ideas and "wastes her beautiful face by being cooped up in the labs all day" to quote her mum.

Personality: Science-obsessed, sadistic, smiling, painfully polite sociopath.

Other: She enjoys threatening people that she'll perform horrific experiments on them.

Username: SL

Name: Lycoris Blackwing

Creature: Lycanthrope

Appearance: Lycoris

History: Raised with his own kind and acknowledged as the next alpha male of a very influential and wealthy pack, Lycoris was furious when his mother and father shipped him off to "some human dump" to "bond" with "filthy humans". He was unable to change their mind and decided to become a delinquent student, just to piss them off.

Personality: Despite being disdainful of most and a "delinquent" on the outside, Lycoris is a very loyal friend if you manage to get him to be your friend. He also gets embarrassed easily and can become shy at the weirdest of times. However, that doesn't mean he's a docile wolf. He has the bloodlust of any lycan and can become aggressively hostile at the drop of a hat.

Other: ))

Edited by SoiledLove

There was only one boy in the courtyard, who gave Aaron a fleeting glance, before returning to his book. Boy, was the werewolf sick of being ignored but at the same time scared of being notice. Growling, he threw his book away, then suddenly looked up at the other boy, embarrassed.

"Hey..." he murmured nervously, collecting his book. "I, erm, just dropped this, you know...it just LEAPT out of my hands..."

But he knew it was barely believable, but with luck the boy wouldn't give him a second glance.

Erin decided to go to her locker. There was no real need to, but it was far better than simply gazing at her book.

As she went down the corridor, she saw a pregnant girl standing, another girl walking away. Wow, pregnant at her age! Erin was astonished, though she tried not to stare. She walked to her locker and opened it up. Nothing but BOOKS. Almost all her books, a broken pencil and an unusable rubber that had graffiti all over it. Frowning, she realised that she'd look weird just gazing at the pointless rubbish in her locker, so she started to exchange books. Why did it have to be so painfully lonely?!

((Hey Soiled!

You forgot the pass.... But I know you're a familiar...

Accepted.

Woopoo, please do not double post. If I have to warn you again, I SHALL SUSPEND YOU FROM SCHOOL. Seriously though, don't do it. It's against DC Forum rules.))

Raven yawned, watching the people below her. Two boys were conversing, after one had thrown a book. She trained her senses on them, listening to their conversation. Werewolves. Raven had been around a while. She aged very slowly. Throughout her years, she'd learned how to define and seperate the scents of the creatures here. In other words, for the majority of the time, she could tell if someone wasn't human, and then what they actually were. But there was some, when you simply couldn't tell what they were. Either their scents were too jumbled up, or they didn't have one at all. And there was more than one of the creatures that didn't have scent.

She tried to ID the other boy's species. He smelled like a mix of animal and human. She had yet to name that species.

Rain meandered in the hallway. As the bell rang, she let the flow of students dump her into the courtyard. She waited a few minutes, letting the mass file into classes, and the stragglers make it in too. She slowly spread her wings, and then shot upwards, joining Raven on the roof. Hey Raven, watcha doin'?

She looked over. Observing. So the one guy is a werewolf, right? What's the other one? Rain squinted her eyes. I'm not too sure. In all my years, I haven't seen one like that... But I read about it in a Japanese comic once.

Hm. He doesn't look Asian. She shrugged.

((I want to join but I can't seem to find the pass anywhere. Is it on the first post?))

((Oh gosh, so so sorry, I didn't know about that rule. It won't happen again.))

((I want to join but I can't seem to find the pass anywhere. Is it on the first post?))

(( It's ok woo.

And yes... But I forgot to include it in the rules. So sorry pudding!! I added it after I realized that a few weren't really reading the rules. It's there now, but I won't really require it for you, seeing as how you probably went over the rules and such multiple times looking for it. xd.png ))

((Okay, how's this?

Username: pudding

Name: Xerxes

Creature: Siren

Appearance:

Xerxes has two separate forms:

Both forms are based off of his disguise

The first is his out of water form. This looks very much like the form pictured above but his chest and lower back are covered in grey feathers. His feet also resemble talons more than human feet and he has a pair of feathery wings that sprout just beneath his shoulder blades. This also accounts for another set of abdominal muscles that he possesses to help support and maintain flight. Of course, since flying is obvious and attracts attention, he is stuck on the ground and cannot actually fly, making his wings pretty useless. This form can be converted easily into a human form through the use of a small illusion passed down through the family to help blend in among humans.

The second form is her in water form. She cannot control shifting between this form and the other since naturally water causes her to shift. Her wing and feet fuse and are replaced by a colorful, fish-like tail and sharp feet. Her fingers become claws and the scales wind up her arms, stopping at about her neck level.

History: Xerxes is a recent transfer to Ceaderwoods High from a small village in Iceland. After some trouble at home, the entire family moved to where Ceaderwoods is and tried to start fresh.

Personality: Rp'ed

Other: Sirens originally started as bird-like creatures but have evolved into fish-like creatures in many mythologies. I decided to incorporate both. Like Sirens, Xerxes's voice is very seductive and even though they try to hide it with baggy clothes and loose tee-shirts, so is their appearance.))

Shiro flinched again at the sound of the boy's book slamming to the ground. He slowly looked up again as he was spoken to.

"I noticed." Shiro said quietly after a pause. Something about the other boy made him feel highly tense, even more so than he normally felt when interacting with people. Something else was causing him anxiety as well, he couldn't place the source, but it was definitely there. Simply feeling any emotion at all when he didn't want to caused a great deal of stress, which lead to an unfortunate cycle of becoming even more stressed because he was stressed in the first place.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Shiro looked away and pulled his hood further over his head.

((*victory dance*))

Acelin smiled charmingly at his current object of infatuation and walked up to her, holding a single red rose. "You are the single most beautiful lady I have ever met, mon cher." He flattered, "With such beautiful green eyes that shouldn't be hidden behind those tacky glasses, non." Many other girls sighed dreamily or giggled, Acelin having attracted a lot of attention already. They would've been jealous if they hadn't seen this scene a million times before.

He reached out to take off said offending glasses from the girls face, only to be slapped away, as expected.

"What is your problem Acelin? Haven't you learned from the last time I burned your finger off or do you want a repeat of that?" Anastasia muttered, not even looking at her French sort-of-friend.

Acelin winced at the phantom pain of being dosed in unknown chemicals and retreated his hand, using it to clutch his heart dramatically. "Aw, but mon-" he quickly corrected himself at seeing the glare directed his way, "Ana. Don't keep on rejecting me like that. My heart has already been ripped to pieces by your harsh rejections!"

Ana raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. I'll stop..." Acelin muttered, pouting.

Xerxes pulled on the strap of his backpack, pulling it up a bit closer on his shoulder so it didn't sag down as much. It was his first day and he was already late. His mother had said things would be different here, they'd change. Quite frankly, he doubted that. How was moving to a larger village going to help? It was just going to be one big downward spiral. Maybe... maybe he just wouldn't go to class. He'd never really played hooky before but he had already missed the first class and was feeling jetlagged. He could go find a nice corner to sleep in or something.

He adjusted his bag again and started up the stairs, deciding either a closet or the roof would be the best place to hide so he could nap. He'd have to visit guidance eventually to get his schedule but dangit, a nap could do him some good. He walked up the closest stairs he could find and continued up until he eventually reached a door that seemed to be a closet. With a shrug, he pushed it open and walked inside. Weird closet. It was covered in a strange material and had a few instruments inside. He never really got the privilege to use musical instruments but he assumed it was a supply closet. Shrugging, he set his bag down on the ground and flopped down on top of it, deciding to take a nice nap.

Edited by pudding

Toby narrowly made it into History class before the bell rang. It was hard getting in on time when an unspeakable horror from the depths of the Void stole your textbooks. Technically he didn't really need history class since he "lived" through most of it, but he still needed to look normal. So he walked to class, taking a seat just as the bell rang. Mostly he was normal, except for scaring the censorkip.gif out of the particularly annoying living that decided to make a house over his unmarked grave. But he did that in secret. Not very good for the reputation to have everybody know he was just the slightest bit dead and bound to this reality by some sort of eternal purpose he didn't and even know he had.

Raven shifted. Well, I'm bored. Her ear flicked. She felt like causing problems. Well, I'm going to go cause trouble. Where ever you go, chaos is sure to ensue, Raven. The wolf laughed, So says the fallen angel. and leapt from the roof.

Anyone else, Rain might have summoned a bolt of lightning and struck them dead. But, it was Raven, and she would expect no less.

Raven strolled through the halls boldly. Her face would appear in the windows of classrooms, and screaming would fill the rooms.

Despite the sound proof walls, the screaming still managed to make its way to Xerxes's ears. He squinted then slowly sat up, listening as the screams drew closer. What was that? It didn't exactly sound great. He lifted his bag up and walked over to the door, pulling it open and looking down the hall. Was that a dog? What the heck was one of those doing in a school? Wasn't there a no-animal policy? Of course, it didn't seem to be doing anything except looking in windows. Why were people getting all fussy if it was just a dog? Xerxes had never really seen wolves before so it was only natural for him to think of the creature as a dog. He slowly walked out of the soundproof booth he had been trying to sleep in and slowly approached the 'dog'. "Who let you inside?" He asked with a frown, talking to himself. He whistled softly to the 'dog' and snapped his fingers, trying to beckon it closer.

Edited by pudding

((No problem. smile.gif ))

The wolf looked up. Really? Her face reflected her thought. She flicked her ears and tail, and snuffed him, walking by the male. As she caught his scent, and then froze mid-step. Now he'd caught her attention. Setting her paw back down, she half-turned towards him. Her ears were perked, and then she cocked her head. A mix of male and female scents. At least, that was what she thought.

The dog seemed generally disinterested in him. Xerxes sighed but decided not to let it get to him and quickly stood back up. He didn't really care but he wasn't going to pester the dog. That was how you got bitten. As he stood, he noticed the dog had stopped and sort of turned towards him. He looked down at it, staring at the dog over under his dark locks of short hair. "What?" He asked, adjusting his bag. "You hungry or something? I don't have anything you'd want."

Lycoris growled angrily as he stalked to school. Stupid parents! He really didn't understand why he had been scent here. Really! This morning he had gotten up late on purpose, so he was pretty sure he would his a class or two. He grinned to himself, pedestrians edging away from his intimidating bulk.

Abruptly, he paused as he stepped into the school building, having scaled the wall to get in. There was the scent of... A female wolf! Another wolf. His feral instincts came to the forefront of his mind and he changed to become a large, black wolf. Stalking slowly through the halls, he sought out the source of the smell, not caring about what was happening around him.

((I'm gonna edit my form later to add the wolf appearance. BTW, I'm asuming that Lycoris would be larger and stronger than Raven with stronger instincts while Raven would have a much more rational and human mind, while in wolf form, of course))

Edited by SoiledLove

Sita made it to class, on time as usual. She was rather proud of her academic record. She was a good student by day and a blood sucking ghost by night. Perfect harmony of black and white if anyone was to ask her. No one ever did of course. She blended in perfectly with the other preppy airheads that swarmed together like particles in zero gravity. Humans were ever so predictable. Good thing too. If humans payed attention they would all have already been found out. Of course she knew that there were other supernaturals at this school. It would be dumb to assume that she was the only one. It didn't matter if she wasn't alone. She was far prettier than anything else that crawled from the halls of the school.

Wally, on the other hand, was not going to go to class. Class was a pointless human activity. Sitting in a room with a bunch of people you don't like, listening to a bunch of information you don't care about, then regurgitating it on tests so the school can get more funding. It didn't teach anyone anything but how to work in a factory. High school is a silly place.

Wally's sharp nose picked up a strange scent wafting around the hallway. It smelled of wet dog and bad perfume. He wrinkled his nose and snorted. Either a large wolf dressed as a grandma was roaming the hallways or some kind of animal shifter was wandering the halls. Thats fine. If they wanted to bring the hammer down on themselves then so be it.

Shiro nearly dropped his bag of tofu when someone suddenly ran out to the courtyard, screeching incoherently about something. Before he could ask what happened, the person dashed past him, but he did pick up on the world "animal." Shiro stared ahead in confusion for a few seconds, eventually sighing and putting his books away in his school bag. Given how frightened that student had appeared to be, it probably wasn't the best idea to go inside the building they had come from, but he couldn't deny his morbid curiosity. He quickly stuffed his snack away and stood up, hauling his book bag over his shoulder. He walked through the doors and wandered the school hallways for several moments before freezing as he rounded a corner. A very large black dog was standing in the hall in front of him. Shiro had expected something like this, but he was not prepared for a dog of all things. He slowly began taking steps backwards, his heart pounding.

((Raven's larger than the average wolf, but since he's a Lycan, yes, he would be larger, assuming you're talking about ones from like the Underworld. Now, the way I saw it, Lycans were around the size of a dire wolf (with an actual wolf form). And males, are generally larger than females. So... yeah. If not the same. xd.png

And, because I assume he's much more 'primal' when he shifts, he would have more adrenaline, and that would greatly enhance his senses.

However, Raven could still be in her human form, and she'd still retain the same capacity as her in her wolf form. Does that make any sense?))

Her attention was turned to a much more interesting scent. But her hackles rose, and her obsidian fur stood on end. Raven lowered her head, and pulled back her jowls; tail curling slowly over her back. Her intuition was telling her something was coming. And her senses relayed the same. What is it?