Utsuhi

How lazy can you be?

I do not eat unless someone else cooks. I am good with cooking, but I am too lazy to do so. So, I just starve if nobody cooks instead. (This happens every day when I am home alone.)

That's me! Whenever my mom goes out she tells me there's food in the fridge and tell me to heat it up. rolleyes.gif But I never do and just starve myself.

By the way I never do my math homework. Our teacher never checks the homework and he gives us assignments that we get time in class to do instead. Lately I feel like I need to practice more though...

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

By the way I never do my math homework. Our teacher never checks the homework and he gives us assignments that we get time in class to do instead. Lately I feel like I need to practice more though...

Yo, same. Except I actually make it blatantly obvious that I never do my work, but our teacher just lets it go because I have like the second highest mark in the class anyway. Like, "oh, we have a test today? What's it on? Okay cool let's do this quick, I've got concept art to draw". I'm...really irresponsible. It's troubling sometimes but I'm too lazy to do much about it.

I've put off posting in this thread cuz I just didn't have the energy.

ive been busy all week. I got up at like 6 every morning including on Saturday. Monday-Friday I was at vbs then on Saturday I had to get up to ride with my mom to take my sister to take the ACT test. I couldnt stay home alone because of my age

Me in Animal Crossing New Leaf:

*loads game*

Isabelle: have a great time in-

Me: *gets gun*

This is the part where you hear a gun shot and cut to my player exiting his house with blood on him.

Resittie: YOU DIDNT SAVE YOUR GAME.

What do you do?

>_ So what if I did, BRO? *

>_ My batteries died in a car crash or something.

>_ No.

I'm to lazy to hit 2 or 3 (both make Resettie leave instandly). *hits 1*

Me: so what if I did, BRO?

Resettie: ...

*2.3 hours later*

Resettie: SO SAVE YOUR GAME. GOOD. BYE. *leaves*

[if I chose 2 or 3]

Me: No.

Resettie: ...

*0.00000001 seconds later*

Resettie: kthxbai *leaves*

Me in real life:

Me: I'm to lazy to go to sleep. cool.gif

Me in Minecraft:

Me: I'm to lazy to walk 5 blocks and open that chest.

Me: ...*gets phone* X. Bob. Spark. Let's make a teleportaion device.

*later*

Spark: wait wait wait... we spent 5 hours creating a Portal Gun Bow in NON-MODDED Minecraft? Just so you wouldn't have to spent 2.3 seconds to walk over there?

Me: yeah.

Spark: sweet. cool.gif

Bob and X: *facedesk*

Me in Minecraft (again):

Me: I'm to lazy to walk over there.

Me: /give mcplano ...Dang! Forgot the id!

Me: *googles something*

Me: /givemcplano *bow id goes here* 1

Minecraft: unknown command.

Me: *instead of checking for typo. Retype command*

Me: ...

Me: *pressesF3*

Minecraft: *cords goes here*

Me: /summon Skeleton *X* *Y* *Z*

Me: /effect mcplano 5 5 225

Me: *grabs arrow from dead skeleton* *shoots wall*

*teleport sound goes here*

Total Time: 7 minutes.

If I walked there...

Total Time: 0.1 seconds (what? I'm to lazy to disable my speed 254 effect! I'm almost as fast as Sonic and Shadow!)

Me in Dragon Cave:

Me: *is to lazy to give friend trade url*

Me: *hacks his computer and enters trade url there because I'm to lazy to just gve me the url*

Friends computer: *in GLaDOS' voice pre-death of non-fact purple core* HACKER ALERT. HACKER ALERT. I KNEW AAAAAA WAS A BAD PASSWORD. HE DIDNT EVEN WRITE THE FAILED PASSWORDS [ex: A. AA. AAA. AAAA. AAAAA.] DOWN. CHELL WROTE THEM DOWN

Portal Stuff: to lazy to count.

Edited by Drinking_Water

I have hit a new low in my cooking a few weeks ago. I was tired and hungry, but I was too lazy to do anything. So, I grabbed an entire cabbage, threw it into a pot, and boiled it whole. Then I sprinkled salt on it and munched on my cabbage like it's some overgrown apple. (It was delicious.)

biggrin.gif I admit this thread is very nice. tongue.gif Your story was hilarious!

im so lazy i procrastinate dragon cave xd.png

I used to be lazy, put off homework for days after it's due, make up terrible excuses why I couldn't do it ect., but somewhere along the way I just... stopped it? And I'm glad I did, because it was a terrible habit to have.

If sleeping in counts, then I definitely do that. I usually don't wake up before 10 am if I can.

I took the ACT test yesterday, so I don't have school today... I got up at 7:00 AM, got on this laptop.... It's 2:05 PM...

I'm too lazy to think up a proper story to post on this thread.

Okay, nevermind, here's one: When I'm sitting down sometimes I'm too lazy to get up and get food or water or to go to the bathroom, so I'll just sit there having to eat and drink and pee really bad. xd.png

My phone was three inches out of reach. Rather than stretch to get it, I tried to get my cat to shove it closer. I might need a dog, instead.

I have hit a new low in my cooking a few weeks ago. I was tired and hungry, but I was too lazy to do anything. So, I grabbed an entire cabbage, threw it into a pot, and boiled it whole. Then I sprinkled salt on it and munched on my cabbage like it's some overgrown apple. (It was delicious.)

That actually sounds kind of good. laugh.gif

I used a knee sock to hit my phone charger closer, so I wouldn't have to move. Of course, it was probably more work to remove the knee sock, hit the cord into reach of my toes, grab the cord and swing it (with my leg) to my hand without hitting myself in the face with the plug, and put the sock back on, but ... it was the principle of the thing.

I texted my mother because I didn't feel like going downstairs. She yelled at me.

I texted my mother because I didn't feel like going downstairs. She yelled at me.

lol, I've done that before, only I called her instead. xd.png

~*~

I know I need to change the time setting on my forum account, but I'm just too lazy to do it right now.

This morning I needed to check some skype messages on my computer that's downstairs. I was so lazy and I didn't want to get out of bed, so I grabbed my phone and waited for the Skype app to download so I could check it without moving. xd.png

Lazy enough that I'd rather come to these forums than do homework. Pretty bad.

Right now I'm too lazy to go in the other room to get my glasses, so I'm here playing Dragoncave while struggling to see the screen. biggrin.gif

A paper I've had a whole week to work on is due tomorrow and I have yet to do it

I also often go to bed early because I don't want to do anything

Sometimes my boyfriend has to drag me out of bed because I am too lazy to get up and pee

IM'd my mom from my bedroom. xd.png

I do that a lot because I don't feel like trying to yell loud enough for her to hear, especially if the TV is on downstairs... xd.png

Right now I'm lazy enough that I'm procrastinating from taking a shower by doing homework, but I'm not even doing homework right now I'm on the DC Forum so... I'm procrastinating from procrastinating. :,D