Utsuhi

How lazy can you be?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a thread like this. If there is, I apologize. orz

In any case, in this topic, please share lazy stories about you, your immediate family, or friends. C:

I'll start:

I have hit a new low in my cooking a few weeks ago. I was tired and hungry, but I was too lazy to do anything. So, I grabbed an entire cabbage, threw it into a pot, and boiled it whole. Then I sprinkled salt on it and munched on my cabbage like it's some overgrown apple. (It was delicious.)

I like this thread. smile.gif

Last night I was so lazy to do my homework that I did not go to school today. (I will probably repeat it...)

I am too lazy to study, so I read once in school and that is all. I never studied in my entire life due to my laziness.

I do not eat unless someone else cooks. I am good with cooking, but I am too lazy to do so. So, I just starve if nobody cooks instead. (This happens every day when I am home alone.)

I stalled on replying to a message for like two weeks because I was too lazy to write five lines.

Around a week ago, I was too lazy to go to the doctor for a document, so I sent my sister to pick it up.

In January, I had some analyses. Not even to this day I know the result because I am too lazy to go and ask about them.

I finished a Business Management course in the first week of April. I never got the diploma (although it exists) because I was too lazy to go and take it. Now I doubt I will ever get it.

A few weeks ago, my dad wanted me to come with him and get a card that is used for buses. I made him go and get it by himself.

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Usually, on weekends, I wake up at around 9:00 am, but I'm too lazy to get up so I just lay there, eyes-open, rolling around until around 11 when I get hungry. tongue.gif

Sometimes when I'm at the computer, if I have to get something from the other side of the room, I would just slide my chair with little wheels to the other side. And if I have to throw something in the trash, I would sometimes throw it and hope it lands in the trash. laugh.gif

I work double-length shifts so I only have to be in work three days a week.

I work in retail and was cleaning shelves for new products and I sat on a ladder like a chair while doing it..during hours and customers were joking with me about it.

Kestra's first rule of nursing: Sit down when you can.

I am so lazy I just emailed my partner because I couldn't be bothered to walk upstairs to tell him what I wanted to tell him.

I was once so lazy that I didn't even feel like typing. Instead, I just left the message alone for days before going back to finish. This also included not checking for spelling errors.

I was also so lazy once that instead of cooking some lunch I just opened a bag of chips and wolfed the whole thing down. Not one of the best choices I've ever made, but I was too lazy to care. xd.png

At work, I have this project where I have to enter metadata. It's so tedious and I have to type "None" a whole lot. So a while ago I got so lazy that I typed "None" into a notepad document and copy/pasted it whenever I needed the word. I even saved that notepad and open it whenever I get started on my work. All so I don't have to type out four letters. Now that's lazy!

At work, I have this project where I have to enter metadata. It's so tedious and I have to type "None" a whole lot. So a while ago I got so lazy that I typed "None" into a notepad document and copy/pasted it whenever I needed the word. I even saved that notepad and open it whenever I get started on my work. All so I don't have to type out four letters. Now that's lazy!

You mean everyone doesn't do that ? blink.gif

Man.. I feel.. incredibly lazy compared to you guys xd.png

Let me make myself look TERRIBLE xd.png

I am so lazy that I currently have one pair of pants clean. The pile of dirty laundry in my room takes out about a quarter of my floor space. My cats love sleeping in it.

I am so lazy, that I have the reminants of 4 meals on my desk next to me.

I am SO lazy that I haven't vacuumed in months because i'ts spring and I"ll just have to vacuum AGAIN to get all the furballs up.

scuse me while I slug slowly across the floor in hopes of reaching to kitchen later....

Edit:

Oh, I almost forgot my favorite lazy story... it's not mine, but one I saw on reddit:

"I was once on a US military ship, having breakfast in the wardroom (officers lounge) when the Operations Officer (OPS) walks in. This guy was the definition of NOT a morning person; he's still half asleep, bleary eyed... basically a zombie with a bagel. He sits down across from me to eat his bagel and is just barely conscious. My back is to the outboard side of the ship, and the morning sun is blazing in one of the portholes putting a big bright-ass circle of light right on his barely conscious face. He's squinting and chewing and basically just remembering how to be alive for today. It's painful to watch.

But then zombie-OPS stops chewing, slowly picks up the phone, and dials the bridge. In his well-known I'm-still-totally-asleep voice, he says "heeeey. It's OPS. Could you... shift our barpat... yeah, one six five. Thanks." And puts the phone down. And then he just sits there. Squinting. Waiting.

And then, ever so slowly, I realize that that big blazing spot of sun has begun to slide off the zombie's face and onto the wall behind him. After a moment it clears his face and he blinks slowly a few times and the brilliant beauty of what I've just witnessed begins to overwhelm me. By ordering the bridge to adjust the ship's back-and-forth patrol by about 15 degrees, he's changed our course just enough to reposition the sun off of his face. He's literally just redirected thousands of tons of steel and hundreds of people so that he could get the sun out of his eyes while he eats his bagel. I am in awe.

He slowly picks up his bagel and for a moment I'm terrified at the thought that his own genius may escape him, that he may never appreciate the epic brilliance of his laziness (since he's not going to wake up for another hour). But between his next bites he pauses, looks at me, and gives me the faintest, sly grin, before returning to gnaw slowly on his zombie bagel."

Edited by ColbyWolf

I'm lazy, but not really creatively lazy. You know, messy rooms and stuff like that. It's kind of a middle ground. There's one thing that my mom and I do when we want a snack sometimes though: grab bag of instant noodles. Crush noodles into tiny bits inside the bag. Add spice packet. Stir and eat dry with a spoon. It's delicious.

I'm lazy, but not really creatively lazy. You know, messy rooms and stuff like that. It's kind of a middle ground. There's one thing that my mom and I do when we want a snack sometimes though: grab bag of instant noodles. Crush noodles into tiny bits inside the bag. Add spice packet. Stir and eat dry with a spoon. It's delicious.

Hahha... Something like that was a favorite snack on the playground where I grew up (hawaii)... you could tell how much the person who owned the ramen liked you by how much powdered seasoning then sprinkled on your shard of dried noodle block wink.gif

I'm so lazy that you hurt your feet every time you step in my room by stepping on a lego or you end up stepping on clothes with stuff still in the pockets (without using my super-secret ninja procedure to get around my room)

It's my personal belief that anyone not posting in this thread is lazier than anyone posting, as they are obviously too lazy to type out tales of their own laziness.

It's my personal belief that anyone not posting in this thread is lazier than anyone posting, as they are obviously too lazy to type out tales of their own laziness.

Yep. That's me. But I feel a bit energized, so I'll manage to type a couple words.

Edited by Magic199

It means I am not lazy. biggrin.gif

There are days when I set the alarm for an hour before I have to leave for school, but then just lie there and hit the snooze button again and again until I have about five minutes to get dressed and dash out the door...

Tonight I was too lazy to cook so I threw tofurkey sausage and eggs onto a microwaveable plate and microwaved them until they were done.

My bf is so lazy that some days he won't even eat unless I give him something...and forget about cleaning his room! That's up to me. laugh.gif The first time I saw his room he hadn't cleaned it in months and it was a horrible disaster.

I guess I should be glad I'm not too lazy to type this up...but then again, I'm just procrastinating from school work so perhaps it is just as bad. laugh.gif

Lazy story from one of my friends- We were talking all night, then in the morning he tells me "I woke up three hours late.... I meant to set my alarm for 10 but fell asleep while I was setting it."

Lazy story from me... Hm. I usually play my electric guitar while laying down and have it layed horizontally on me, when I actually play it. I usually don't because I'm too lazy to set up my amp and I don't like playing without it on.

Then... Hm. I had a cup of tea in my room for about two weeks, everyday I saw it I was like "I'll bring that to the kitchen next time I get up..." Two weeks later, moldy cup, I gave in.

A lot of the time I stay in my room on the internet all day without eating because I'm too lazy to go and eat so I just don't eat at all those days. I don't like eating in my room for the aforementioned mold problem...

It literally takes me only about 2 minutes to cook a hot pocket and get it to my room, but I make my little sister do it for me anyway.

I'm supposed to change my clothes when I get home from school, but ehhh, censorkip.gif it. My mom doesn't even try and make me change anymore xd.png

Back where I used to live, children sneaking to other tables in the cafeteria is a huge problem (for some reason). Every day at lunch I would have to go through the trouble of sneaking past authorities and slipping quietly into a seat next to my friend without getting caught. It rarely mattered anyway, though, because she was almost always too busy copying homework she hadn't bothered to do earlier to talk to me ;P

I've spent entire days in bed on my laptop (excluding the rare moments when I cook a Hot Pocket myself).

Sometimes I'll finish most of a homework assignment in class, get home, and say "Ehhh, it's only (x) problems, I'll do it in the morning." Then I wake up late, and have no time to do it because all the classes I do this with I get in the morning. And then you add the one or two I didn't do to the ones I got wrong... many a time has that nasty habit of mine sent me over the edge from a B to a C :I

I recently have been staying up until 5 in the morning because I can't be bothered to turn off the laptop and go to sleep. Although I think I'll be cutting down on this habit tonight, since it seems that last night was the perfect time for a large group of people to blabber loudly until 4 AM. ._.

That's all I can think of right now. tongue.gif If I think of more I'll put them.

my older sister is really lazy. I have to a lot of stuff for her just so she will stop asking me to do it. I think sh e is taking advantag e o f me. She is 7 years older then me

I'm laying in bed typing this, and for a while (until my dad told me not to do it anymore) I actually would boost the laptop on the bed and leave it there for days at a time and spend entire days on it. Enough said? xd.png

I am the type of person who will do extremely important projects last-second. For example: We had a project for school once in English class that was due on May 6. The document I made is listed as being created on May 5. And somehow I still managed to get a good grade on it.

There's probably more, but I can't think of it right now. I'm lazy. I know that for sure. xd.png

Lazy enough to not do an entire month of Chinese and Physics homework... because I know I'll still get above 90 on the test.