octopi

Pi does scribbles

oh my gosh I just want to color like. everything. And also cuddle them because Moffelt's line absolutely looks huggable.

What are your plans for your next fakemon? (or is is a surprise?)

Thank you omg.......... (and yes please do colour everything I will appreciate it tons)

I dunno. I've been trying to work on the other two starters but it's pretty difficult going. Apparently in one interview the design team said starter Pokemon are the ones that take the longest to design, and I'm definitely feeling that pressure right now!!

Have some ideas that may or may not happen, though:

- Fire/poison salamander (possibly the fire starter)

- Rock/ghost cracked geode

- Death's-head hawkmoths.

- Fairy/bug 3-stage mantis line; a nymph stage, then an orchid mantis, then a pink flower mantis.

- probably a ton more I'm forgetting.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm the official artist for my friend's computer science summative now. Have some (terribly made) tiles.

user posted image

Tentative Klefki design.

I'm not actually very happy with this (originally her concept was just massive amounts of decora and cute keychains everywhere but this happened and it's too cohesive for me to change oh god). Maybe I should stop posting these because any of them could end up in WUAS?? And then they'll be spoilers??? Who knows.

Bonus:

user posted image

user posted image

Princess Diancie, mega Princess Diancie, and her beleaguered Carbink assistant. (These are probably the only ones that are definitely not spoilers.)

user posted image

Hello I am alive (just barely because exams, but still alive)

I've been doing more of these sprites but I'm pretty sure I lost most of them? Whatever, none of them were actually good. (I think I might actually like this design though.)

user posted image

Due to its incredibly sharp sense of smell, people often use Elett to find lost objects. However, sometimes it becomes distracted and wanders off instead. / After sniffing out a berry, it grabs it with all three trunks and stuffs it into its mouth.

After evolving, a Cuttlefant can even smell things underwater. It uses its trunks to catch and eat fish. / It is lazy, but if its territory is threatened, it will charge and toss the intruder with its tough tusks.

Fakemon based on a cuttlefish/elephant fusion, with some influence from sea pigs and those really cute novelty animal boxes.

(Yes, I'm alive. Just barely, though.)

I found these (from the Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies artbook) online and DEAR GOD THEY'RE SO CUTE I SEE MANY OF THESE IN MY FUTURE

To start off here's a baby Simon

user posted image

user posted image

The entire non-NPC cast of WUAS (+Airy and Jade) whoops

Is anyone even still following this thread?

You know what, I've said "I'm alive" too many times in this thread. I'm dead now and doodling from beyond the grave. What's up, the afterlife is awful. Have a gemsona.

The gemsona is awesome +0+

Though wasn't gemsona week in, like, march?

I am working on my own gemsona <3

So? Gemsonas are just OCs, you can make them whenever the heck you want. Shoot for your dreams, etc., etc. That's ammolite, by the way. Not as spectacular in black and white, but I'm hopeless at colouring anything but pixels. Maybe I'll try at some point, idk.

Also now that midterms have passed and I am no longer motivated to try, I'll probably be opening requests again? So ask and it might happen, depending on how interesting it sounds.

Edit: omfg thank (please don't browse through the rest of the thread it is old and terrible)

please post more of your newer stuff Pi, then I'll promise not to look too far back. xd.png Regardless, everything is a mix of cute, awesome, and a little bit of potential eldritch horror. <3

Edited by TehUltimateMage

No shh no compliments I will melt

Fine ok, let's see what I can dig out of my imgur account

Gems:

Tiny sprites of mystery character and ammolite

Spectralite, ammolite/sodalite fusion (shark teeth not pictured)

Ulexite, grumpy homeworld TV lady

Other stuff:

Unorthodox garchomp lady and her mega evolution

Quick doublade twins because I am self-indulgent

...and nope, everything else is still terrible and you can't see it, goodbye

Have some out-of-context OCs.

A while back, I had plans to do a webcomic with an acquaintance. He did plot things and I drew/concepted a lot of stuff for it. Fast forward to now, we've kind of forgotten about it and we're both being clobbered by school anyway, so I guess it's not happening. I still kinda like these characters and I might do something with them someday, but who knows.

user posted image

why

Edit:

user posted image

Double edit:

user posted image

thank omg

I'm sorry I did not see this response

I did hourly comics today to distract myself from the horrors of reality. Hourly comic day was 3 months and 3 days ago, but whatever. There's exactly one instance of swearing but I'm legally mandated to warn you of that anyway.