octopi

Pi does scribbles

user posted image~*Pi's art thread, open 22/7 (it's a pun)*~

Hello! This is Pi! I draw things sometimes when I procrastinate and you can help me further this bad habit! Here are some things I have drawn.

Pencil sketches: [x] [x]

Mini sprites:

user posted image

And I also do some other things that I don't have samples for:

- Homestuck-style sprites.

- (rough) character reference sheets/simple-ish designs.

Requests are currently: Open

To request a thing you should probably tell me:

- what you want me to draw (description or a ref - I've started rejecting things that aren't specific enough. Please stop asking me to draw "[insert animal here] if that's possible? Thanks".)

- the pose you want unless you want them to be floating in space (I excel at drawing things floating in space)

- if I can put the thing in this post for other people to look at. I'm going to start posting everything I made here both in the thread and in this post unless you specify otherwise.

- um that's it basically? Other details if they exist, like items and stuff. Ask for backgrounds if you want horrendous results.

You can:

- use these things anywhere. Credit isn't necessary but I would appreciate it if you didn't go around telling people you drew it

- edit/line/colour them. In fact please do. I ruin things when I colour them and I have no idea how to work digital art programs. Do it and show them to me. I will pay you. I will not pay you but I will appreciate it lots and then we can be friends.

- tip me in eggs if you want, but honestly it's super not necessary!! I don't place a lot of value on lineages, anything I do not currently own is a super plus.

Requests done so far:

rampaging wyvern: [x] [x]

Syrien: [x]

Silverphoenixx: [x] [x] [x]

shadow_claw: [x]

seacatsmew: [x]

Melomancer: [x]

Techno_Elf: [x]

Dragonhatchling: [x]

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Dat pun

I'm gonna request a simply pencil doodle because I like your style.

Can you draw a bahurabi? ;v; Uh these two details don't show up in that, but basically its tail is like a fan of hair and both its hind and forelegs widen quite a bit nearing the hoofs to allow room for those little claw things on either side. I can't word so this description is terrible.

Pose? Standing there, maybe pawing at the ground? Nothing too complex.

And yes, of course you may put it in that post for others to see~~

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I'd like one please. Can you draw dragon circle with dragon bitig it tale? would like four wings on dragon. If not, mayyou drawuser posted imageSimber?

Edited by LeviathinGeneral

AND DONE.

For wyvern! I don't have a lot of experience drawing equines they always come out silly looking I think... have a tiny chibi bonus to make up for that

(also oh gosh our birthdays are 13 days apart how are you this much more talented)

For leviathan: you did mean a dragon ouroboros thing, right? Well in either case here you go!!

Okay, can yo do a winged wolf with long tail and two large curved fangs?

Edit; Where are my manners? THANKYOU!!

Edited by LeviathinGeneral

Wow, I don't even get a thank you? >:I

Wyvern: I'm on itttt! I got caught up designing characters for a thing I'll probably never do anything with, so it might take a bit longer. (I love your anglerfish beastie btw deep sea creatures yeah)

Okay, can yo do a winged wolf with long tail and two large curved fangs?

Edit; Where are my manners? THANKYOU!!

Sorry!Loved it !

Dat chibi one is too adorable. Thank yous <3

D'you think you could tackle a Thanvei? A.k.a the creature that took me over two years to design? That's the long six-legged thing below that monkey-bat-bird thing I designed on a whim.

One and a half years of practice :'D

Please don't be horribly offended, but the body and legs of your Thanvei remind me of a stick insect (in a very cool way!) - all angular and nimble and thin-but-super-strong! It's an awesome concept!

~rendragyn

Sorry!Loved it !

Aw, thank you too <3333 business is always good even if it's free

Anyway sorry for the delay I'll defs be doing both of these tomorrow!!! I keep making things and not using them it's a bad habit unu Maybe I'll post some of it here later though

Awwww that is adorable, simply adorable <3 It's like a Thanvei with the mind of a Toothless =D Except Toothless isn't a cunning predator that'll kill whatever it deems suitable at the time.

Should I get you to doodle another of my critters... Hmm...

How about that anglerfish salamander thing you mentioned? It's a three metre high burega, a predator with a vicious streak a mile wide. It may be blind, but it can sense vibrations and detects heat. Once it locks onto a target it'll chase that target until it gets it, even members of its own species. Also it has glowy patterns all over it. That's a plus, right?

Please don't be horribly offended, but the body and legs of your Thanvei remind me of a stick insect (in a very cool way!) - all angular and nimble and thin-but-super-strong! It's an awesome concept!

~rendragyn

Ahaha thank you =D The Thanvei is intended to be a forest dwelling creature, and a nocturnal hunter that will pick out a target and stalk it for up to several hours. Its name actually means 'the Stalker' in the native language of region it's from (so calling it the Thanvei means you're calling it the the Stalker... XD). So basically you could be going about your nightly business without realising there's a Thanvei looking over your shoulder the entire time. Then it strikes and attempts to land a paralysing bite or sting. If you're lucky enough to get away from that, well I sure hope you can run at forty-five kilometres an hour. The Thanvei will chase you down and grab you with its forearms and you're done for.

I love my Thanvei >:D

Edit! 2000th post!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Ooh, may I request? I'd love a nebula. (Since nebulae are pretty much the only things I ever request on here xd.png) Maybe a mother looking at her hatchling? I'm not to strict, feel free to test out the positions and all. smile.gif

Thanks!

Have you read the original How To Train Your Dragon books? Toothless was a little whiny baby and it was great. They were surprisingly philosophical too.

GalaxyPassion: I'm actually not sure how well a nebula would work out as a pencil sketch @_@ I ruin things when I try to colour them, like I said. I can try but they'll probably just end up as plain dragons.

That's fine, just do swirls and stars or whatever xd.png The nebulae are kinda unique as they have 2 feet, I guess, but as long as they are slightly identifiable that's fine. tongue.gif

Or, if that's too hard, I'd love it if you could do a red panda: Here

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

Ahh see that is because the nebula dragon is a wyvern!! There are many wyverns in the cave, the nebula is simply not specified as one.

There are many types of dragons, and we classify them by which limbs they have. Here is a handy dandy guide:

user posted image

Eastern dragons also tend to be super long, and eastern/western can both have more than four limbs. :o

Anyway yeah I'll try to draw them for you! Tomorrow though because it's like 12 AM

Yup smile.gif Wyvern was the only term I knew though and that guide is super helpful (Not to mention the dragons are adorable xd.png)

Thanks!

Oooh, can I request a Shallow Water? I'm horrible at coloring too, but I'll give it a try, if you give me a sketch ;P

Swimming or playing in the water would be awesome, but you're free to do whatever you want^^

Oh, and can you PM me when it's done? I tend to forget to check on things..

Can you draw me two Mint dragons, please? Laying down cuddling happy.gif

Awww, You're artwork is so cute. I'm writing a fic for fanfiction and it could use a good cover. Not that my current Cloud default isn't great, but he really doesn't fit in with dragons that well. xd.png

Can you draw an S2 Female Thunder, Male Ice and Magma summoning a GoN egg? They would have their powerful element breaths directed into the center and the egg is in the middle of the attacks?

If that's too in detail then the three trios sitting together would be just fine. happy.gif

Also, I don't mind if you post it here, I'll also post credit for the image in the summary of the story.

Oh my gosh thank you all ;~; I'll try to get to these as soon as I can. I'm kind of distracted though because I recently got into [Fortuna] and it's reminded me of my love for cute robots, not to mention I have like four hours of math classes this afternoon. Oh man at this rate I'm gonna need a waiting list. BUT YES IT WILL HAPPEN

Hey, No rush, but when you get a chance could you do a male silver dragon looking AT me? xd.png

BAM.

WHAM.

KAZAM.

(That's the nebulae, shallow water, and mints respectively! Ugggh sorry if these are worse than usual I feel like they are.)

Wyvern: Sorry, I think I'm gonna have to start prioritizing people who haven't requested yet. =~= I might get to your thing later.

Leviathan: Um, maybe? I've never actually done any banners, though, so you're probably better off asking someone else.

Dragoness: Yessir (ma'am, sorry, sir is just such a nicer word). I'm actually awful at front views but I'll try my best

Haha that's no problem. After this one I'll probably refrain from requesting another because as much as I like your style, other people need a chance :P