octopi

Pi does scribbles

Practice makes perfect! I would like to know who has been doing those cute siggy dragons I see around.... xd.png

Thank you, the Shallow Water is great! The ear-thingies are missing thouggh...could you add them?

The ear...?

Oh.

This just in Pi is dumb. Pi looked up a reference for this and everything and managed to not see the face fins. Pi is going to throw themselves into a volcano now

Okay seriously though sorry about that!!! I'll go dig up my sketch if I can find it. Or I might just draw the whole thing again. ALSO THE OTHER REQUESTS WILL HAPPEN I'M JUST SWAMPED WITH WORK RIGHT NOW

It's okay, Pi, there's no need to stress yourself out. Take your time. We love your art, but your personal life comes first. It's important to go at a pace you feel comfortable with and you should never feel pressured or rushed, otherwise you lose all the fun of it. We're all patient here. Some of us just get excited when someone who can draw really well offers to do a sketch or artwork on request. Myself included. happy.gif

It's okay, Pi, there's no need to stress yourself out. Take your time. We love your art, but your personal life comes first. It's important to go at a pace you feel comfortable with and you should never feel pressured or rushed, otherwise you lose all the fun of it. We're all patient here. Some of us just get excited when someone who can draw really well offers to do a sketch or artwork on request. Myself included. happy.gif

I completely agree. Noone here expects you to post sketches on the next day. Just take your time, we really don't mind to wait a bit wink.gif

HERE Y'ARE SYRIEN. I can still update this if it's too rough for your purposes.

(nooooo compliments. my only weakness. aside from bad science in fiction. *melts*)

(nooooo compliments. my only weakness. aside from bad science in fiction. *melts*)

Pi, that is ADORABLE laugh.gif

Noooo stop *seeps through the floor into the core of the earth*

I'll be getting to yours soon uvu

Noooo stop *seeps through the floor into the core of the earth*

I'll be getting to yours soon uvu

But its true, I would hug them... but they are flat and I would squish them.

Oh my gosh! They are both epic and adorable! Not to mention perfect! Thank you so much! happy.gif *huggles dragons* wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Okay I've been sidetracked again. But the good news is I'm making a webcomic now.

I'm doing the art, specifically, my friend is writing most of it. It will be about aliens and space and robots and possibly deep things like existence. Hasn't started yet, but I have a tiny bit of concept art on my tumblr (beprisque.tumblr.com) and there's a lot more to come!! I might have to put requests on hold since I'm going to be worked up about this for weeks (also exams and then I'm going to MathCamp over in Oregon this summer). Sorry about that, hopefully you'll enjoy my doodles of space lizards and grumpy AIs for now u~u

*EXPLODES INTO THE SKY*

This is still happening. Or it's happening again at least. I've realized that I can't focus on studying for more than an hour at a time anyway, so why not. Dragoness I've got yours done, but my printer's being an arse and won't scan, so here's a bad iPad photo for now. Tried to go with a traditional Chinese sort of pose like the Wall of Nine Dragons and the anatomy's about as bad too.

ANYONE ELSE ASK ME FOR ART DISTRACT ME FROM THE TRANSIENT MEANINGLESS NATURE OF LIFE

Could you draw the transient meaningless nature of life?

Haha joking.

Any chance for a fiery phoenix in pose similar to the one in my avatar? Not sure if you're doing these or not if so take as much time as you need (if over a week pm me cause I'll probably have forgotten biggrin.gif )

Ah, hmm, that's interesting though, don't you think? How would one visually represent the lack of meaning in anything, let alone life? I suppose you could always just bluff it and paint a canvas completely blue and call it "horse" or something, but postmodernist art has never really been my thing unless there's some sort of legitimate meaning behind it.

But yeah sure! Probably won't be super majestic because I tend to do whimsy better than majesty, but it'll happen.

@Ayesthine: thank

Is it considered acceptable to double-post after a day of silence to post art? Well in any case, here y'are Sir Phoenix. (You get a bonus doodle too because I cannot draw serious things without also drawing silly things.)

I want a picture. But I don't know what to request.

EMERGENCY IDEA!

Can you draw a bunch of chickens stuck in Swiss cheese?

Kind of like this

Really bad picture, I drew it really quickly and it ended up kind of small. I had to edit it to actually get the pencil to be visible.

Yeah I'll get on both of those as soon as possible! As soon as plausible. Somewhat slower than as soon as plausible. You know what I mean. Seriously though I'm going to Yellowstone this summer (and then MathCamp in Oregon, hells yeah) and we're going to start packing/drop the dog off at his breeder's for doggy camp tomorrow, so it might take a while.

(Also your dog is super cute where do you live I want to pet her)

xd.png take your time, it's fine.

and you're welcome to come pet my dog if you can ever find out where I live tongue.gif

I have nothing to say for myself. Except that MathCamp is amazing. Someone labelled five arbitrary bricks outside our dorm building bricks #1-5 and there was a dance party complete with strobe lighting in the laundry room just scant hours ago. I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE.

Here y'are, both of them are there. Dog DOOF bonus is in reference to foxes hunting in winter which is basically the silliest thing anyone has ever seen. Sorry about the quality too!! Don't have a scanner on hand since I'm living in a college dorm now.

Anyway yeah I'm going to be here for like 3.5 more weeks but now that I am settled in and less terrified of everything I'll probably be able to actually draw more. I have used this newfound ability to illustrate a series of adorable Pokemon magical girls (and one boy and one cute Sylveon vampire of indeterminate gender). I'm probably going to post those at some point too. Maybe

Aww, it's so cute! Quality is fine, I can't scan for my life's worth. Our house scanner has a very confusing system. I have no idea where my pictures go after I scan them...I might color the picture if I can print it.

I'm too lazy to actually draw something more than an outline so I just gave up on my thread. I changed it to a you-can-suggest-things-that-probably-won't-ever-get-drawn thing. Because I have laziness problems. Laziness everywhere.

user posted image

I sprited myself five times (from left to right: ATLA, TLOK, Homestuck, Pokemon, and generic witchsona)

Anyone want one of these? They take me 30 minutes each and they're super fun. I made one for my friend (who is incidentally super cute go follow him at venndigo dot tumblr dot com go go go), so that's an example of what you'll get if a ref is provided I guess.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day