octopi

Pi does scribbles

What's up, I drew sparklelizards and I regret everything. I really need to learn how to colour things for these to have their full effect.

Here are a few custom ones I've done:

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm thinking of maybe opening egg commissions for these? Then again I'm really not sure what eggs I'd ask for...

Shhhhh no compliments are forbidden, stop right there or you will be arrested

This one is less happy:

user posted image

This thread's been here for almost a year, you could've searched for it at any time

Speaking of which, I really need to update the first post, wtf. Anyway, if I do offer sparklelizards for eggs, would anyone actually take me up on that?

Yeees

But I couldn't find it last time when you were talking about it in Mage's stream

user posted image

Fox lizard.

Look, I successfully coloured a thing! I'm proud of myself. Now to figure out how the heck shading works.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Now to figure out how the heck shading works.

know that feel bro

mmmpf it's so cute and your lines are so clean and pretty :DDD

Shhh I told you compliments were illegal - oh no too late *melts into the floor*

Also fox bae has now been bought by doctortear, contact doc for fox bae-related rights, thank you, that is all. I'm working on a point system for lizard sales (and am probably going to redo the reference sheet with updated stuff), but if you can't wait for a lizard of your own you can contact me I guess :0

Seems like requests are open

Can you please draw my Eskirurius bae? I am sorry if you did, I sometimes have a bad case of forgetting things, and imgur being blocked on the ipad really annoys me ._.

Oh, the True Form too. I want to see what your interpritation is

I have a rule against vague requests somewhere, you know. (Although it might not be in the first post, I'm not sure; I really need to update that thing.) Link me the description and I'll do it.

I pretty much only use imgur .-. Tinypic's system really bothers me. Should I try for this thing?

boop. I think in that I forgot to mention that his cloaked form has a tail. The tail is the same as my avatar's tail =3

Nah, let me do the grinding. All I need to do is hop and skip onto my phone, and if I want it on the iPad, then I email it to myself. I don't want you to feel like you HAVE to use tinypic

thank ;;;;;;

Esko: here. I have absolutely zero idea how the heck that thing would wear a cloak, sorry.

S HH NO COMPLIMENTS THEY ARE BANNED, I WILL DIE

Yeah basically!! Thank you omg I love your art too (fun fact: I own Fred's cat tights)

omg okok no more compliments i dunno how i'll be able to restrain my praise though oh man

Is her green like, neon green or like Lez's hair color green?

Edit: i want cute cat tights like that uffuff where does one get those?

Edited by littlelizzie

Honestly I have no idea?? I'm really bad at giving my characters colours lmao. Fred was originally a danganronpa OC and danganronpa has a lot of technicolour hair/eyes/stuff so I was like "well she's acid neon green now" and I dunno how much of that is a joke and how much of that is serious. Any colours are probably fine tbh (or you can just do a sketch, I mean that's what I did for you so)

(I don't remember where I obtained cat tights I think it was online somewhere hmmm)

hmhmmm okay. I may just do a sketch but like, my sketches are all in blue so-- i could sketch her in green though c: actually i may set up a join.me if you'd wanna watch?? i dunno tho aah

I drew more lizards. Clockwise from top left: soldier, sea mom, nervous wreck, shark bae. If you want any of 'em, I missed the xenowyrm release entirely because I was on a road trip, wink wink.

I'm also proud to present these monstrosities. Light lizards don't age; instead, they get gradually weirder and harder to kill. If one manages to survive a few centuries, you can cut its head off and it'll just keep going. Yeesh.