TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Finally got all of them. Yay! Thank you to all the spriters and TJ for a wonderful event.

My favorite egg this year is probably the Smaug egg or the mending egg.

I really like collecting all these eggs every year, but I was wondering.......how does one get to make an egg for this? I'm not the BEST at spriting, but I've managed to make some eggs with neat designs that I THINK would be good enough to be used for something like this. smile.gif

We got an invitation to sprite something for the event.

Edited by Shajana

Finally collected them all, and I love every last one of them. Thank you spriters, for your amazing work!. biggrin.gif

I really like collecting all these eggs every year, but I was wondering.......how does one get to make an egg for this? I'm not the BEST at spriting, but I've managed to make some eggs with neat designs that I THINK would be good enough to be used for something like this. smile.gif

I was thinking this too.

PS: Would you be making a HALO egg sprite for next year's festival? I already have suggestions in relation to movie and anime ones.

I always enjoy collecting the Easter eggs. Thank you TJ!

Aaaaaan done! I got all 55 eggs! Love the Avengers and Loki ones! They're all awesome though! Thanks TJ and artists! I wonder who did what egg though?

so far i have 41 or 42. will see if i can get them all with my work schedule. my internet was wonky last night for some reason.

i looked at the art list and i love all the eggs. very well done. thank you.

my favorite ones that i have so far is the one where the dragon hatches and then decides to go back in its egg. it made me laugh. also the wave one.

Edited by spring_dragon

Does anybody know whether the 56th egg, the one that glitched and so was taken off, will that be re-added or in next year's or what?

Yay! I got all of them biggrin.gif

My faves have to be Fiona BlueFire's, Playdoh's and Mysfytt's though all of them are super pretty! wub.gif

Anaria  Posted on Apr 21 2014, 05:54 PM

Aaaaaan done! I got all 55 eggs! Love the Avengers and Loki ones! They're all awesome though! Thanks TJ and artists! I wonder who did what egg though

1st Page 2nd post shows them all

Does anybody know whether the 56th egg, the one that glitched and so was taken off, will that be re-added or in next year's or what?

Can it please be...?

Caught all of 'em finally! Glad everyone is enjoying the event, I know I did! smile.gif

Sorry your egg had problems TCA. It was very lovely. </3

I was thinking this too.

PS: Would you be making a HALO egg sprite for next year's festival? I already have suggestions in relation to movie and anime ones.

Well, according to Shajana, TJ has to invite us to make an egg. sad.gif

However, naturally of course, I would probably make a Halo egg, but I have quite a few that I have made that are NOT Halo related. tongue.gif Just egg designs of other stuff I like. tongue.gif hehe

Got all 55, back to having 100% of the eggs for all the years smile.gif

These are my favorites this year:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Although they are all fantastic, great job spriters!

(And sorry TCA that your egg got glitched :C)

Collected my last egg! My favorites are always the ones that look like really nicely decorated actual eggs. I love these two: user posted imageuser posted image

For the fancier animated ones, I think these are really pretty: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And this one is very nicely done and made me grin:

user posted image

Edited by arula

I'm not sure I'll make it this year but at least I got the Game of Thrones, Thranduil and Loki eggs so I'm happy xd.png

What's the last one on your list, Lady Nightfox? Couldn't understand the egg.

How long do we have? I'm afraid I won't be able to make it sad.gif(

Well, according to Shajana, TJ has to invite us to make an egg. sad.gif

The artists do the inviting, not TJ. smile.gif

OH! Well, I'm gonna have to cross my fingers for next year then. tongue.gifwink.gif

Thank you tiki. wink.gif

And no I never said TJ send the invites, I just said, that you have to get an invite. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

What's the last one on your list, Lady Nightfox? Couldn't understand the egg.

How long do we have? I'm afraid I won't be able to make it sad.gif(

This one? user posted image

I don't think it's a reference to anything, I just like the colors and the shininess. Sometimes I like just plain eggs smile.gif