TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

They are appearing with the same frequency as years past. Set a timer for every 10-12 minutes, pick one page (say a dragon page) and refresh it when the timer goes off. Collect the egg, hit the back button, set the timer again and find something to do until the timer goes off.

Three days is more than enough time to collect 55 eggs. I started when the eggs started dropping. Grabbed one or two, went to sleep for 7 hours, got up and collected them sporadically/steadily throughout the day, had a 5-6 hour drive, got back to collecting steadily/sporadically and had my last egg within 25 hours of the start.

some People might have to "work" at their work place even today, and some People might not have DC Access at their work place...

They are appearing with the same frequency as years past. Set a timer for every 10-12 minutes, pick one page (say a dragon page) and refresh it when the timer goes off. Collect the egg, hit the back button, set the timer again and find something to do until the timer goes off.

Three days is more than enough time to collect 55 eggs. I started when the eggs started dropping. Grabbed one or two, went to sleep for 7 hours, got up and collected them sporadically/steadily throughout the day, had a 5-6 hour drive, got back to collecting steadily/sporadically and had my last egg within 25 hours of the start.

Haha, I just started using a timer. Quite simple, I literally typed in "10 minute timer" in to google search and Chrome started one by itself wub.gif <3 Chrome

I only need to get 38 more eggs anyway now

some People might have to "work" at their work place even today, and some People might not have DC Access at their work place...

I'm fortunate to be on the almost the same time zone as the cave (central vs eastern), but I still had 12+ hours yesterday where I couldn't hunt. I am a working wife and mother of two boys with NO access to any internet while at work. Because I know this I "steal" what time I can, using my home computer for most of the egg hunt, and then my smart phone for the rest.

I could have chosen to break up the collecting over the three days, but I know my Monday evening after 8 hours of work with an hour drive home is busy with homework and cub scouts; Tuesday is just as busy, but had I not gotten them all yesterday I will would have done so by the end because I know the time limit, and how long in between so I can plan my catching accordingly.

I guess I know what I'm going to be doing while I'm "researching" on my laptop today. Using a proxy server or a secure web link (https://) is usually enough to bypass the website blocks if you are at school or work.

Egg credits list is posted. smile.gif

And I'll explain mine now. The red hatchling is a bit of a nod to all those "Nope nope nope." memes you see around. Only dragon-iish. No other special references.

The other is very loosely based on the first stanza of a poem by William Blake:

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand

And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,

Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand

And Eternity in an hour."

I put the world in a soup bubble egg.

The other is very loosely based on the first stanza of a poem by William Blake:

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand

And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,

Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand

And Eternity in an hour."

I love this poem. And your egg. wub.gif

A waterbender egg!!!!!! I just got my first one so I hope I can Catch them all!!!

Thank you for the list, they are all stunning, I love the pink egg and fact TJ did it biggrin.gif

I would like to proclaim my love for all the eggs, but Odeen's Air Force egg will forever have a special place in my heart.

all are so awesome, love the easter event of collecting the eggs ♥

my favorite are

Sif - the death star, that is so awesome!

Piemaster - this underwater one is simply beautiful. If forced to choose this would win out as my favorite one.

birdzgoboom - the creeper is awesome LOL. made me wanna go play tongue.gif can't wait to find this one xd.png

How often do eggs appear?

every 10-15 min

Edited by Merenwen

And I'll explain mine now. The red hatchling is a bit of a nod to all those "Nope nope nope." memes you see around. Only dragon-iish. No other special references.

I put the world in a soup bubble egg.

You did a great job! That little red going back into his shell is SOOO CUTE!

Hi there... may i know how many eggs so far?

55, I believe.

The latest gave me a scare by not appearing after half an hour since the previous one. I thought I missed out on half of the eggs!

Edited by Snowwall

55, I believe.

The latest gave me a scare by not appearing after half an hour since the previous one. I thought I missed out on half of the eggs!

wow... i only have 4 T_T haha but i was traveling and until now i could enter to the forum...

Thanks for your answer!! and sorry for my english xd.png

Thanks Jmm for making the Attack on Titan one!

I really love it~ (reminded me of Levi <3)

kudos! I love me some Attack on Titan

anyone seen the live action teaser?

I'm glad you like it! happy.gif

How long does it take for an egg to appear after you find one again?

Edit: A LOKI EGG!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Destiny Arts

How long does it take for an egg to appear after you find one again?

Edit: A LOKI EGG!!!!!!!!!!

15-20 min so far smile.gif