Shokomon

Releasing the Dragons [What dragons do you want in the Cave?]

What Types of Dragons (or Not Dragons) Do You Wish Were Released Into The Cave More Often?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EVERYTHING!! Moar dragons! biggrin.gif

I've answered this before, but I wanted to add that I would love to get more orange dragons. It just feels like we have less orange ones than other colors... well, that and purple, too. More rainbow colors!

It's perfectly fine to answer more than once. People's opinions can change over a year. I like to hear the changes actually.

So, any other comments and/or votes?

DC drakes and pygmies. I'd like more of everything, of course, but to me there's just one or two really cool breeds of those types, and so very few options for pairings. sad.gif I love Glaucus and Misfits, but with what...?

OTOH, I don't want a big hiccup in general interbreedable dragons either. What I wish for is a single big multibreed release once (at most twice) a year like the one that brought us the coppers, except dropping *2* of each type of drake/pygmy/2-headed. As long as one doesn't turn out too rare, that would be a nice compromise between regular dragon releases and measurably boosting the number of options for the other breeds, and players could choose whether or not they want to load up on all three, or just one or two types, or none at all that day.

(Maybe one release of 2 commons types each, and another release of 1 uncommon/rare of each? In the late winter dead period? As long as the 'commons' aren't biome blockers; I know some of us are still annoyed when we see the last batch's eggs taking up multiple cave slots.)

Multi releases are nice, just not like what happened with the 7th birthday release. Too many eggs, not enough space.

And probably not in winter either because that's when all the special holiday releases are (late Fall - Halloween, early Winter - Christmas, late Winter - Valentine's). I think a big mid summer release would be better, when there are no holiday bonanzas.

I'm surprised no one voted for Lindwyrms. If we get a Faerie/Insect-winged type dragon soon, I might switch on the next poll to vote for more Amphipheres (we only have 2 ), and Lindwyrms (1 normal, 1 two-headed, 1 pygmy/leviathan.)

We do need more shinies. But what kind of shiny do you want to see next?

A metallic Amphithere? Pygmy? Lindwyrm? Leviathan? DC Drake?

I would love to see a shiny Pygmy... they need more love, plus I feel some of the ones we currently have are kinda bland.

I'd love more Easterns, but I'd also like more DC drakes or regular drakes. You can never have enough Easterns. tongue.gif

I want more prize dragons. Like pygmies. wink.gif Prize pygmies, that'll make ALL pygmies popular!!

*dodges all thrown rotten vegetables*

I want more prize dragons. Like pygmies. wink.gif Prize pygmies, that'll make ALL pygmies popular!!

*helps zaverxi dodge rotten vegetables*

I'd like more drakes, pygmies and two-headeds, but anything that would make them more popular would be nice.

*gets hit by egg*

Not throwing a thing, I eat my veggies long before they dare to rot. Since there is no sign of a raffle happening, how are you planning on getting prize pygmies?

Not throwing a thing, I eat my veggies long before they dare to rot. Since there is no sign of a raffle happening, how are you planning on getting prize pygmies?

Well they'd need to be sprited first ahaha

Next post-Christmas should do the trick, yes? wink.gif

I would love love love love love more dragons with different variants. So many pretty types to collect. (Though not many people agree)

More fairies! Please~

More pretty dragons. Shiny and stuff. Yeee

I put other because I really want more pygmys, but I genuinely want more dragons with feathery features to be added, the only dragons I can think of that have notable feathery wings are the White Dragon, and the new release, the Anterean Dragon.

There is a lot of people who want ALL THE THINGS, followed by Easterns and Faeries.

How old is this poll again?

It looks like a considerable amount of people want ALL THE THINGS. Followed by Faerie Dragons, and Easterns.

Any more votes?

--

Edit: Actually, it's been a little more than a year since I made this poll. Maybe I should make a new one to assay current opinions for the upcoming year?

Edited by Shokomon