Shokomon

Releasing the Dragons [What dragons do you want in the Cave?]

What Types of Dragons (or Not Dragons) Do You Wish Were Released Into The Cave More Often?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Although it would definitely be a good idea to have more pygmies and two-headeds and drakes, I don't particularly like those types so I wouldn't be super excited about it. I do want more dragons with fur or feathers! I love dragons like that and just want to see some interesting breeds.

I want more dinos and dragons where you can get alt colors like the stripes. In fact I'd like the stripes to add a few more colors, like pink and purple and teal. xd.png

Now how about some banners? To spread the word of your favorite types and who you're voting for? I'm making more, but they take way too much time, and I have other things to do, so you are getting only some of them now.

Voting for Wyrm Dragon:

user posted image

Voting for Faerie Dragon:

user posted image

Voting for Rooster:

user posted image

Voting for New Types:

1. user posted image

2. user posted image

Voting for All The Types (I couldn't decide which one looked best):

1. user posted image

2. user posted image

3. user posted image

4. user posted image

((I hope they are okay. I haven't made banners like this before.)

I would like to see more Easterns and more Pygmies. Dinos too, but the newly released Dinos would be so rare and so difficult to get.

I'd love to have some new easterns. I love the way they move and we totally need more.

user posted image

user posted image

I mean just look at them <3

You get points for using Haku! Love that movie.

In any case... A lot of people want Easterns wow. And no one wants traditional drakes. Where's the love? xd.png

In other news, more banners that no one needs:

Voting for more Westerns:

user posted image

Voting for more Easterns:

1. user posted image

2. user posted image

Voting for more Sea Serpent/Leviathans:

1. user posted image

2. user posted image

3. user posted image (This was just a test at first but hey.)

Voting For more Lindwyrms:

(Taken down because don't have permission to use Blusangs. Will check other lindwyrms.)

Edited by Shokomon

No one else has opinions on what breeds they want to see in the cave?

Oh Lord, please the ever elusive (to me at least) freaking Coppers it's driving me insane trying to get them.

I'd like more long, skinny things. Easterns are my favorite and I want them the most because we only have two and they are both really rare or you can only get them with really long families so you can't make lineages with them. All of mine were gifts or the babies of gifts and that makes me sad that the only way I can get things I like is if others have to give them to me.

I'd also like more wyrms and lindwryms. We only have one. It's lonely!

Edited by Rafaela22

I'd really like to have more Easterns or Sea Serpents in the cave. Some non-dragon creatures would be cool too.

...woooow easterns are ahead in the poll. Lik, more then triple most of the others. huh.gif

TJ sir, look at what the people want plz?

I just want more new dragons released. Doesn't matter to me which ones, just as long as they're new dragons (or non-dragons), and maybe if they're cool-looking and/or rare. Although I do wish for DC to have any Faerie Dragons at all... it doesn't have any yet and they seem like a nice addition to the site. :3

I voted no particular. I'm happy with whatever.

I also picked no particular type - I'm happy as long as we get new breeds and it's always fun to find out what they end up looking like.

Surprised to see many votes for Eastern dragons. So do I!

So far as I see, only Silver and Shimmer are Eastern..out of all DC dragons. That's a rather small ratio, isn't it?!

Surprised to see many votes for Eastern dragons. So do I!

So far as I see, only Silver and Shimmer are Eastern..out of all DC dragons. That's a rather small ratio, isn't it?!

there are several eastern dragons in the completed requests and ugh they're so beautiful. i wish we'd have just like a release of a bunch of easterns all at once.

I would definitely like to see some more Lindwurms. It's a shame that there are only two "real" Lindwurms.

I voted wyrms.

I love wyverns, but we get plenty of those, so wyrms it is. <3

Voted "Other"

Because I want bipeds. There are some interesting bipeds floating around (not even accounting for my own) that I'd like to see released. Of course.. I have a thing for raptorish dragons anyhow.

I voted Eastern as well because they are beautiful and we don't have many species (yet). OTOH, I'll be happy with most other types of dragons, particularly Wyrms, Lindwurms and other kinds of Two-Headed, and Non-Dragons (just for the fun of it).

@FlyingDragona: Pygmies are great, it would be cool to have some more variants! But I think there are other more obviously underrepresented breeds, that's why many people voted for those rather than for Pygmies (or Drakes).