diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I need to erase an influence!

Please PM or ping me if you can help, I'll provide the teleport for the initial one-way transfer and can also use a teleport for a two-way tradeback if you're short on magis (just let me know!)

Edited by Avarule

2 minutes ago, Avarule said:

I need to erase an influence!

Please PM or ping me if you can help, I'll provide the teleport for the initial one-way transfer and can also use a teleport for a two-way tradeback if you're short on magis (just let me know!)

message sent

forgor 💀 what I influenced an egg and want to clear it just in case, is anyone available to bounce it? can use my orange dragons both times

2 hours ago, Luckystarz103 said:

forgor 💀 what I influenced an egg and want to clear it just in case, is anyone available to bounce it? can use my orange dragons both times

You can always check your action log here.

Currently on my phone, so not sure how often I'll be able to check my dms. In case you got it wrong I can try to help, but someone else may be faster. :)
In case you still need help I am available now.

Edited by Reykur

8 hours ago, Reykur said:

You can always check your action log here.

Currently on my phone, so not sure how often I'll be able to check my dms. In case you got it wrong I can try to help, but someone else may be faster. :)
In case you still need help I am available now.

remembered log existed after posting, though was still unsure on which way I wanted to influence, erasing would give more time to think on it but reckon I'll keep the current one, thanks huge for the offer!

Can someone help me bounce an egg off their thread? I stupidly incubated an Usgorn and now it's turned brown, and I need the blue variant.

3 hours ago, alci said:

Can someone help me bounce an egg off their thread? I stupidly incubated an Usgorn and now it's turned brown, and I need the blue variant.

Do you still need help with this?

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have enough tan Astraels that they wouldn’t mind pollinating my brown Astrael egg for me?

Thank you Rhikasa for your help!

Edited by blah

10 minutes ago, blah said:

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have enough tan Astraels that they wouldn’t mind pollinating my brown Astrael egg for me?

I can help out, feel free to send me a PM.

20 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Hi, I picked a hatchie up and it says return to tini:

D288B093-74B8-468B-9DD3-71B24F6B17A7.jpeg.30d26a62004fd89ed604709298599593.jpeg

Does anyone know who this user is? Scroll is hidden. Thanks

Yep thats me!

oof, i did a dumb. wasn't paying attention, and ended up abandoning an egg from a lineage i'm working on ~ https://dragcave.net/lineage/hl0GD

silly me,  i wanted to incubate the egg, and clicked on the egg itself, and then abandoned it, cause i'm totally not paying attention.

anywoo, i've renamed the parents. and the egg is at 5d23h - bred time was 12:33 p.m. eastern/cave time on November 7

Edited by trystan

Would like to pass a cantormaris egg to someone and back, please :) Done, thanks ^_^

Edited by Dirtytabs

I need: to erase an influence
If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Thanks mishhelle :wub:

Edited by Alasse94

I have two Astraels that I’d love to be pollinated two colours other than lime, brown, tan or white. All other colours are great! Could anyone help out?

Thank you mishhelle for your help!

Edited by blah

42 minutes ago, blah said:

I have two Astraels that I’d love to be pollinated two colours other than lime, brown, tan or white. All other colours are great! Could anyone help out?

I can pollinate, dm me ☺️

2 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

Does anyone know @Lucy202101 's discord username? I have something for them

Username is ".ambitious", and display name is same as the forums. ^^

I can't find anyone on the member list with either name. Perhaps they're not online at the moment

Nevermind, found them. I was looking on the wrong discord server

Edited by Chaos Rider

My quest for all Astrael colours is coming to an end! If anyone could pollinate my egg green, I’ll have them all. Can anyone help out?

Thank you Reykur for your help!

Since I’ve got a full set now - if anyone reads this and needs anything pollinated, I’m happy to help, just pm.

Edited by blah

If you still need help lmk.  :)

edit: @blah forgot to ping ^^°

Edited by Reykur