Bacon_Strips

What is your birth month/day?

What month were you born in?  

342 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

April 13. I share a birthday with Thomas Jefferson. laugh.gif

July 7. I find it interesting that every girl in my family (whose birthday I know, at least) was born in April. Every guy was born in June/July. And yet I'm a girl born in July.

ย 

The only celebrity I share my birthday with, that I know of, is Ringo Starr.

November 13th. I was supposed to be born on my aunt's birthday, but I was about two weeks off. smile.gif

November 17

ย 

Creepy part is, I have a doctor who was training at the time of my birth, and was at my delivery. We didn't know this until I told them about my birth. Since the doctor who delivered me only apparently made jokes with me being born.

surprisingly, january the first.

ย 

*confetti*

ย 

ย 

thats coming up pretty soon. My birthday is in 3 months 2 weeks and 2 days. For my 10th birthday this year Im going to the beach to see my best friend I have known since the very beginning and I have not seen in over a year. Ive known her for nearly 8 years. We met on October 31 2006

July 2nd. Exactly in the middle of the year.

Same day as my younger brother's birthday!

I have a friend who's birthday is today.

ย 

this is what I wrote for one of my friends fr there birhtday

ย 

I know your name isnt even on the list yet but I have to be the one to announce this! I was afraid if I waited until your name was on the list then someone like Willow would've already beaten me to it because she's like a whole day ahead of me so in order to beat every body I have to to it 8 days before your birthday instead of 7 days (which is when your name would pop up on the list). I just had to be first!

ย 

Anyways, out of all people you are the one I want to meet the most. We have like everything in common. The only thing different pretty much is our age but to me age is just a number. And if I have to I will drive all the way to California myself to meet you. I know we are like 2000 miles away from each other but I feel like we are meant to be together. You are like a best friend to me even though we've only ever talked online. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and remember if you need anything you can always talk to me.

ย 

Happy Birthday,

Your friend Spottedleaf ( I almost put my real name on here)

ย 

ย 

Edited by Spottedleaf

Earth Day. If you don't know when that is look it up.

ย 

I get a somewhat-holiday, woo.

I also kind of... have a b-day on a holiday. It is when taxes are due in the USA (April 15). xd.png LOL.

ย 

Edited by Nasif