Bacon_Strips

What is your birth month/day?

What month were you born in?  

342 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's awesome!

You were born in the 2nd month, on the 20th day, in the 2000th year [of our calendar], and as a twin. That is mind boggling @_@

Yep! We look nothing alike doe smile.gif

Also have 2 cousins that were born the same day as well, but in like 2004 and 2007.

Independence day.

I don't live in the US but if I did I'd get fireworks and hotdogs on my birthday. Y'know that'd be cool

January 18th, 1996 (I've got no clue what actual day that was on that year though.... but up in NY there was some really terrible snow storm...)

funny story, I was supposed to be born April 30th.... yeah, that didn't happen.

August 25th, 1995. I was usually the second-youngest person in my grade before college.

My birthday is May 8th.

I hate it though because it's right in the middle of spring, my least favorite season : p

December 19th!

What sucks is that my brother has a birthday in December 1 day earlier than me, meaning I get less cake.

December 19th!

What sucks is that my brother has a birthday in December 1 day earlier than me, meaning I get less cake.

That would mean your brother and I share birthdays! That's pretty neat. smile.gif

Sorry about the cake.

September 7, in a year that has me younger than some, but older than most here. wink.gif

The worst part about my birthday? The years where it fell on the first day of school. Oh, how those years sucked. Great birthday present. sad.gif

Good thing about getting older? I don't have to worry about that anymore! xd.png

Mine is today! biggrin.gif

Congrats!

I'm rather surprised that there the most replies have been November and January. Usually June-September is more prominent.