Bacon_Strips

What is your birth month/day?

What month were you born in?  

342 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all have birthdays. I'm interested in hearing which of the 366 days (or 12 months) you were born on!

You can choose if you'd like to share the year or not, of course.

I was born on December 18th, which is exactly a week before the Christmas holiday, in '98.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

My birthday is January 17th. Sometimes it falls on MLKjr day, which means that I get my birthday on a holiday. It also meant that growing up if there was something I wanted but didn't get for Christmas, I could always hope that it would appear for my birthday.

Heh, why not? November 18th, 1992.

My youngest sister's birthday is a week before mine, on the 11th. Two birthdays one month before Christmas means compromises have to be made, neither of us minds. smile.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

10th May 1998. When I was year 8, I was the oldest person in my whole intermediate school o.O Right now I'm the 3rd oldest person in my class in highschool.

Edited by aurorain

March 13th, 1998. It happened to be a Friday, too. I am truly the child of fortune xd.png

January 24th (feeling old seeing all these birth years lol)

We're surrounded by kids! tongue.gif

Remember, remember the fifth of November. That's my birthday. smile.gif

January 26th.

It's the only one my Dad keeps forgetting. He has to remember my Mum's, and both my brothers were born on the 25th of March, exactly eight years apart. And so, of course, he forgets mine v.v

December 10 or 11th.

I can't remember because I keep travelling from one country to another and the day changes when I go from England to China and back.

We're surrounded by kids!  tongue.gif

Remember, remember the fifth of November. That's my birthday. smile.gif

My birthday is April 11th, 1983. Feel like it's all "kids" now? tongue.gif

And mine somewhat easy to remember as well. Just reach information... 4-11. wink.gif

Coolest birthday ever. Feb. 20Th, 2000

I'm a twin as well.

That's awesome!

You were born in the 2nd month, on the 20th day, in the 2000th year [of our calendar], and as a twin. That is mind boggling @_@

Edited by Wahya