Bacon_Strips

What is your birth month/day?

What month were you born in?  

342 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8th may 1991 (was almost my death date)

blink.gif How? huh.gif

September 20, 1964.

Sunday's child (and almost exactly nine months after Christmas, 'late December back in '63')!

"But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day

Is bonny and blithe and good and gay" xd.png

blink.gif How? huh.gif

a stupid doctor not listening to my mum

I was born blue and not really breathing

blink.gif How? huh.gif

September 20, 1964.

Sunday's child (and almost exactly nine months after Christmas, 'late December back in '63')!

"But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day

Is bonny and blithe and good and gay" xd.png

Well, we now know what your parents were doing on Christmas tongue.gif

P-day is my B-day.

April 10th. Sometimes Easter is very close to my birthday...sometimes it's in mid-March. Weird.

The closest birthday I have to anyone I know is an Internet friend that I share a state with...and my electric guitar.

October 27. I like being evil. I draw pictures of stick figure style of me in my awesome form, which is devil horns and tail along with blades coming out of my wrists and ragged black wings.

October 27. I like being evil. I draw pictures of stick figure style of me in my awesome form, which is devil horns and tail along with blades coming out of my wrists and ragged black wings.

Coincidence. We both have the same birthday.

There seem to be a lot of January and November people on here. My birthday is September 3rd. smile.gif

My birthday is June 20, so naturally I 'm on summer break when it comes around. But, most of my friends or family are on vacation on my birthday, so sometimes I can't see them. :/

October 16th. Usually do something, but birthdays have never been big occasions in my family.