purplehaze

A Small Suggestion for the Leetle Tree

I was just thinking today as I looked at my scroll how wrong it seems for my Leetle Tree to be back in full fall glory again after being bare-branched and spooky all through Halloween week. Was it just a costume it was wearing? How did it get its leaves back?

So, I would like to suggest that once it has changed for Halloween (and I love, love, love that sprite) it should just stay bare-branched until the winter version takes over.

What do you think?

As much as I love the Halloween version of it, PF has a point. Not much point in trying to keep things logical by having it stay leafless if it's going to magically transform into a fully-leafed pine tree in the end.

As much as I love the Halloween version of it, PF has a point. Not much point in trying to keep things logical by having it stay leafless if it's going to magically transform into a fully-leafed pine tree in the end.

Not to mention the change on Valentine's Day. If I remember correctly, it is still winter and changes from a conifer to a single branched tree and back again.

Personally, I like the idea smile.gif I think it would be a good transition and representation of the pre-dormancy reached by many plants in November.

Personally, I want to have each representational Leetle Tree sprite for as long as possible. To lose almost 2 months worth of the Autumn sprite because Halloween happens??? NO!! I would prefer to cancel the Halloween sprite-which by the way is something I do not want to do either.

What if the sprite only changed once halloween/holiday dragons could start breeding? then it could be putting on a cosutme

Wasn't there once a thread where Kila - the spriter of all leetle trees - asked for our input on even more variations of the leetle tree, with special occasions to go with them? (Like a leetle birch tree for the first of May and so on.)