Totts

What would your Horcrux be?

Basicly what the title says, mine would be a plain ordinary pebble, and I'd launch it far into the ocean so it'd never be found >:3

Mine would probably be a photo of Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, or any other notorious singers , and I'd throw it faaaaaaar away.

Edited by Hazel360

Something like King Tuts Sarcophagus, or the Constitution of the United States. Something rare and valuable and no one would want to ever destroy it because it would make a lot of muggles very mad.

I want my body and soul to be free to pass or reincarnated to the next stage and would not wish to tie any physical object with that burden / curse. The is a reason it is dark magic. It defies and defiles nature.

Even with magic I would not do that to anything. Its wrong on so many levels.

Well, aside from the fact that it's probably not the sort of thing I would do (create?)

I'd totally go with my ball cap. (Due to the fact that last Friday I was joking about how my soul was in it O_o)

If I were to tear my "soul" into several fragments and put the pieces in certain objects, then I'd probably go for the one thing nobody ever touches.

...the ancient rancid moldy smelly sock under my bed.

Just kidding.

I'd go to a cemetery and use some ancient human remains as my horcrux. Not only would they be safe buried underground among a plethora of other graves, but I can possibly enchant the remains of the surrounding dead people to arise and defend the horcrux if it is ever touched.

Necromancy. The eco-friendly magic.

Reanimate -> Reuse -> Recycle

Waste nothing.

Edited by Ælex

This planet. Go on, destroy it.

Um, there's plenty of ways to do that. Especially if you really don;t give a crap about who dies in the process

I would hide it in a heart of the thing I loved most of all and put in in a case. I would put it were everyone sees it but never notices it unless they wanted to see it; then that would lead to a stair case and then you would have to go down 40 flights of stairs then have to have a dificult Mystery to open upon it. ( if you have seen Once upon a time you know what I mean by the heart)

Edited by Destiny Arts

Well horcruxes are indestructible except by basikisk fangs, the sword of Gryffindor, etc.? So mostly the problem would be finding them unless the object is gigantic, in which case...have fun killing the Earth with your sword. :I

I'd amass riches, buy a gigantic library, and use one page of one random book as my horcrux. Or sneak it onto one of those space probes that aren't going to come back to earth. Or (this one is a stretch though) make it one single atom. Can't destroy matter (especially with a sword) without blowing yourself up.

My horcrux would be one of my fountain pen, that's valuable enough to put part of my soul in;;;

Edited by sh20000sh

I'd amass riches, buy a gigantic library, and use one page of one random book as my horcrux.

Fiend fyre.

The space probe might work.

Well horcruxes are indestructible except by basikisk fangs, the sword of Gryffindor, etc.? So mostly the problem would be finding them unless the object is gigantic, in which case...have fun killing the Earth with your sword. :I

Yeah, indestructible except by Fiendfyre, Basilisk Venom and any goblin-made weaponry.

BTW, the Necromancy thing is what I'd go for. I'm a nice person. I wouldn't ask someone to destroy the Earth just to kill me. I wouldn't be able to take immortality so I need something I can destroy when I get sick of life.

If I had to, I'd probably make a pact with a close ally and we'd make each other our Horcruxes. We'd just need to make sure that we couldn't be killed at the same time.

My best friend's toenail. o.O

Who would ever think to look there?!

Then, where you will put your hocrux after your best friend pass away?

If I was able to I would bind my soul to the meteorite in the family vault. It's is too valuable for anyone to want to destroy (and of too much sentimental value to the family). That would be my horcrux.

I wouldn't make a horcrux, to make a horcrux is a very disturbing thing, it involves killing and other horrible things, but i can't think of anything to make a horcrux at the moment.