Totts

What would your Horcrux be?

Probably a part of my body close to the heart/brain/any vital area so that way I'll die instantly instead of by disease or something. :/

Edited by Sarah864

A space probe. I totally didn't steal that from the other posts on this thread or from Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality.

Lol good idea to put it in a card.

One of my 3000+ magic the gathering cards, or perhaps my swimming goggles. I have like 10+ pairs.

I'd make Slenderman my Horcrux.

...how? Wouldn't he just kill you or drive you insane if you tried?

...how? Wouldn't he just kill you or drive you insane if you tried?

I think the question is why you would want to make Slenderman indestructible except through goblin blades and stuff like that.

My treasured stuff leopard toy or my Doctor Who Scarf

The Sun. How are you meant to destroy that? (and if you did, you would create a black hole and kill everybody, so nobody would dare to kill me.)

I'd make a hundred dollar bill my horcrux, and disperse it through the world.

Good luck with that one, Harry Potter!

Not putting anyone down. Please don't think I am trying to do so. Are you asking what item we feel might be a sneaky longlasting item that could be a fantastic horcrux for an evil wizard/witch?

I think one of us is missing the boat here as horcruzes are bad. Only really bad evil wizards or witches would make a horcrux. You need a permanent type of item to be a really long lasting horcrux.

I don't know, I'd never want to kill someone to make myself immortal or near immortal. What is a possible good item for a person to turn into a horcrux? Now that's harder.

Probably a thick plain silver ring or even pewter if I didn't have a metal allergy. Maybe a metal candle holder. Nothing that looked fancy and people would want to steal. Although, I guess it doesn't matter in whose possession the item is in after it is blooded with the spell and killing. sad.gif

A penny would be my horcrux.

A penny could easily be lost anywhere...the bottom of the ocean...or even among thousands of other pennies.

Nobody cares to notice the small things.

Hm..... maybe a necklace with an emerald on it. I'd make a hole deep in a tree in the middle of nowhere and put it in there. I'd wish everyone luck in finding it.

Basicly what the title says, mine would be a plain ordinary pebble, and I'd launch it far into the ocean so it'd never be found >:3

Wouldn't that destroy it?

I think the question is why you would want to make Slenderman indestructible except through goblin blades and stuff like that.

What if slender man was already completely indestructible and now has a weakness, despite how obscure it is.

What if slender man was already completely indestructible and now has a weakness, despite how obscure it is.

That would be cool.

umm i wouldn't want to make a horcrux in the first place but if i had to for some reason i'd probably pick my necklace.

I am still curious as to what will happen if Voldemort was given the Dementor's kiss and his soul in his body is sucked. Wouldn't he have his seven horcrux to back him up? It still remains unclear.

Anyway, if I need a Horcrux, I'll probably use my friend. laugh.gif No one would suspect that, and people would definitely be reluctant to kill her.

My dog. I'd totally split my soul if it meant she'd live longer(forever?).

Aww, that's kind and sweet.

Wouldn't that destroy it?

Nope, Horcruxes are indestructible by non-magical means. Remember how hard everyone tried to destroy the locket?

Nope, Horcruxes are indestructible by non-magical means. Remember how hard everyone tried to destroy the locket?

Ah, right. Sorry. Then it would then be wise indeed to throw the rock horcrux into the sea. I see the logic.

I'd never make a horcrux in the first place, since it would mean that I'd have to kill somebody, but if I did want to make at least one, I'd use a ring, put it in a small bag with a heavy stone and throw it into the deep sea. Lemme see you find it now! tongue.gif

And that dog post was so amazingly adorable. wub.gif