Totts

What would your Horcrux be?

I don't know what a horcrux is.....please explain...

It's a reference to Harry Potter. Voldemort murdered several people, and in the process he ripped off bits of his soul and stuck them into various objects, called Horcruxes. The only way to kill him would be to destroy those Horcruxes first, and they are rathere hard to destroy.

As for mine, uh... well, I could be a traditionalist and go for my great-grandmother's music box, but I think I would rather put it in a gun. I'd have reason to keep it with me, and those dumb wizards would never suspect a Muggle weapon! Aha!

It's a reference to Harry Potter. Voldemort murdered several people, and in the process he ripped off bits of his soul and stuck them into various objects, called Horcruxes. The only way to kill him would be to destroy those Horcruxes first, and they are rathere hard to destroy.

As for mine, uh... well, I could be a traditionalist and go for my great-grandmother's music box, but I think I would rather put it in a gun. I'd have reason to keep it with me, and those dumb wizards would never suspect a Muggle weapon! Aha!

Thank you Lumikkja....I really had no idea.

My Pyralspite (Homestuck) plushie. Then when I drive to school and put it in the passenger seat as my driving buddy I could have actual conversations with the fragment of myself.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Hypothetically speaking, I'd go with one of the Mars rovers. Either that or the internet itself.

I wouldn't make a horcrux if they were real, but if I did...

The Universe. (Ha! Try and destroy that, Harry  ) EDIT: ninja'ed by EnderEcho 

Wait, I couldn't do the universe? Okay.

If it had to be a small important object (so not the entire universe or some pebble) I'd make it the most valuable gem I could find.

EDIT: Or if I could do something on the internet, I'd make a random website (host it myself) and make that my horcrux. I would do Wrath of Hapheastus, my first DC dragon, but there's no guarantee that DC will exist forever.

This post has been edited by BananaGummyBear64 on Jan 26 2015, 01:02 AM

Do we have synchronized minds or something?

A really big rock. I don't have a reason but I just feel like no one would suspect it.

A rock? XDDD

Well, you throw that in the middle of a pebble road and no one is going to destroy you... Ever!

I was thinking about something more personal... At this point, probably my dragon or Yoshi plushies would make great Horcruxes xd.png That or my Alice in Wonderland book smile.gif

Assuming the standard rules that it has to be an actual object and cannot be destroyed by any means but the listed ones (as well as assuming I was evil and actually wanted to make one in the first place), I would choose a grain of sand and place it in the desert. Though, it would be really funny to make mine a needle and place it in an actual haystack. xd.png

Though, it would be really funny to make mine a needle and place it in an actual haystack. xd.png

That made me giggle xd.png

I dunno really. Something really ordinary, like a brick, a piece of gravel or a small, common bird tongue.gif

I do wonder what would happend if you placed it in something edible, like an apple and someone ate it O.o

make 3, all of them big ol dense rocks.

One goes right into the mariana trench.

Other one gets shot out into space.

Third one gets dropped right into whatever the most open magma chamber.

Good luck getting to those.

Though, it would be really funny to make mine a needle and place it in an actual haystack.

tongue.gif That also made me laugh!

I do wonder what would happend if you placed it in something edible, like an apple and someone ate it O.o

ohmy.gif That would be strange! I suppose that nobody would do that because if the food gets in the stomach, it gets digested with stomach acid. That would destroy the Horcrux and your soul with it.

I suppose that nobody would do that because if the food gets in the stomach, it gets digested with stomach acid. That would destroy the Horcrux and your soul with it.

Would it, though? I don't think a Horcrux would be destroyed by mere stomach acid. I mean, (Harry Potter spoiler) Nagini was a Horcrux, and she wouldn't have been killed if not for the basilisk venom infused with the sword.

I'd make one out of a super small necklace thingy I have. It's not valuable or super special but it has sentimental value and it'd be very easy to hide.

A kitten or puppy.

Although, I am tempt to say cockroach, because that thing can survive almost anything laugh.gif

Something small that I'd hide on a satellite before it's launched into space. MY REIGN SHALL BE ETERNAL!

The Earth.

Or myself. Would that create some huge paradox where I could never die unless I died? Actually, what would the point of that be? xd.png

Edited by Niyaka

Would it, though? I don't think a Horcrux would be destroyed by mere stomach acid. I mean, (Harry Potter spoiler) Nagini was a Horcrux, and she wouldn't have been killed if not for the basilisk venom infused with the sword.

You're right. Horcruxes cannot be destroyed by physical and normal means; they can only be destroyed by basilisk venom, Avada Kedavra and Fiendfyre. So, the person would then eat your Horcrux in the form of food unwittingly then poo it out as is without getting digested then flush it down. So, it is somewhere out there and would unlikely be destroyed. However, I think you'll have to go back to check it from time to time.

Or myself. Would that create some huge paradox where I could never die unless I died? Actually, what would the point of that be?  xd.png

tongue.gif It only became a Paradox because you assumed that you can make yourself a Horcrux. You just simply don't make a Horcrux. A Horcrux is a piece of soul that you put in an outside object. So in essence, making yourself a Horcrux isn't really making a Horcrux. It's just being you. Well, unless you managed to murder somebody then you'll have fragments of split souls inside you.

Ooooh! Fun.

I think mine would be my little stuffed Island of Misfit Toys elephant from the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie. He's about the size of a beanie baby. He's super adorable and special to me for a couple of different reasons biggrin.gif

A tree in the middle of a large forest. :3

user posted image Then the woodcutters came along. That or the firebenders came to destroy the forests.