Totts

What would your Horcrux be?

*hahanotthatyouwouldreallywantahorcruxhonestly* But ok me? I would go with the totally something unexpected or so small and tinny no one would think anything of it.

Maybe a specail rock or grain of sand? Or even a piece of a building because imagine how hilarious someone would look stabbing around at random pieces of stone or cement walls of a building with a sword or basilisk fang?

I would go with something valuable. Nothing to do with a country, everyone hates someone... I'd be worried. Probably the hope diamond, or a car and enchant it like Christine.

*strokes chin* Weird. What if I make a basilisk fang my Horcrux? Wouldn't a basilisk fang be protected from another basilisk fang?

*strokes chin* Weird. What if I make a basilisk fang my Horcrux? Wouldn't a basilisk fang be protected from another basilisk fang?

Nah. The poison would still kill it.

One thread. Than I'd turn that one thread into a decoration on my socks. just got to keep basilisk fangs away from my socks and my dryer.

I'd print out the copy of the TVtropes page "Soul Jar" and turn the printout into a Horcrux. As heroes generally lack common sense, they will overlook the most obvious target for a horcrux and I will triumph, mwahahah.

One thread. Than I'd turn that one thread into a decoration on my socks. just got to keep basilisk fangs away from my socks and my dryer.

That's a Fiendfyre hazard right there. :3