Totts

Vampire Knight

Suzie

Suzie's eyes widened as she saw Hakuro enter the room, under normal circumstances, she wouldn't be afraid of him, but since that, incident, who knows what he could do? He could kill anyone of them at any moment, she curled up into a ball and tried to keep herself hidden from his gaze

Ruri's dreams

Ice cream, cream, dairy, cows, grass, seeds, trees, twigs, shoes, blood, fangs, vampires.

"The little unicorn is now fine. But the dragon isn't very happy. The dragon wants to eat someone's face. Probably." Bone skipped back to her desk, sitting down and acting 'normal'.

((Wait. Guardians?))

Sadiebelle looked up as Hakuro walked in, and blinked. Oh. She hugged her knees to her chest and rocked back and forth on her heels, wobbling once in a while so that she wouldn't lose her balance and fall out of her chair. She giggled to herself, thinking about decapitating some of the day class students. Somewhere inside her, a twinge of jealously started up again, spreading across her mind. She was envious of Hakuro, because he always had so many others swirling around him, worrying about him. She had no one. And because of her strange looks, even less people dared to approach her. She twirled a braid absentmindedly, thinking.

The clock has struck twelve, and so begins the day of Halloween, the only night of the year, where day class students can come out at night, at their own risk, of course.

Suzie was still shaking, Ki grabbed her hand, and they both focused and managed to turn her invisible, hoping that Hakuro wouldn't get to her

Takeru

"Great! It's haloween! the most dangerous day of the year for a day class student, I've no doubt that Hakuro is going to find his little 'unicorn' in the crowd, I actually know her myself, she's Ruri Ivy, she likes to sneak around a bit at night, I met her last year, she's quite oblivious to things, last Halloween I bared my fangs right at her and she didn't even react that much, just saying 'Cool teeth.'" Chatted Takeru

Edited by Totts

"And now the zombies and werewolves will plague us with their dancing. I do hope they don't start doing the tango on us again." Bone sighed, looking at Hakuro, but otherwise ignoring him. "They did that last year. I'm still waiting for my sombrero, you know."

"And what's your opinion on the unicorn Bone? What do you think the dragon will do?" Asked Ki, getting bored

"The dragon's already done his stuff, silly. Whether he'll do anything else is another story." She smiled back, taking the blue flower from her hair, staring at it for a few moments, before putting it back in. The odd flower never wilted, never dried up and always seemed to stay in her hair. How it did was a mystery. Bone didn't seem to mind, though, and often ignored questions relating to it. She ignored most questions directed toward her history. And her flower was part of her history.

"Hey, hey Bone, hey, you're very.... Humerus!" Laughed Takeru

Ki

"So, Zulekia, what are you going to do for halloween tonight? It's the only night when day class students can come out at night, me and Suzie are going to have a bit of... mischief" Said Ki

Zuleika raised an eyebrow, looking at the twins with slight curiosity. "Define mischief. I'm going to 'dress up'. Isn't it a custom to put on a costume for hallowe'en? Perhaps that's why everyone thinks we're just faking it with fangs and all."

She was silent for a few moments, as the other vampire spoke. "No me hables así. Yo soy la REINA de México!"

((She still thinks she's the queen of Mexico.))

"Oh, you know, mischief, like messing with peoples minds" Replied Ki "Bones, El Sombrero!" Said Ki, quickly throwing his hat at her

Hakuro was muttering under his breath about stupid humans and idiotic peace treaties when Ana and Cassy got back. He growled and walked out of the room to go and destroy something that wouldn't matter.

Joshua sighed and began doodling, ignoring what was going on around him.

Carmelo climbed through the window of Ruri's room silently and set her on the bed before quickly fleeing the way he came, dreading what would happen if someone saw him.

Ruri

Ruri was laying silently asleep in her room, however, Carmelo had forgot to do one thing, one thing that could put her life at risk, he left the window slightly ajar. It could easily be opened by anyone, and this time, Ruri wouldn't be able to defend herself in any way.

Takeru

"Seems like somebody's having a temper tantrum" Said Takeru

"Gracias, mi amigo!" Bone righted the 'sombrero' on her head, taking out her flower and placing it on the brim.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Ruri was in her room, stirred by the cold wind coming in through the window, she woke up to go and close it, that was strange, the window was nearly always locked, she reached to close it and noticed a scratch on her arm, and another one on her leg, they were fresh aswell, 'Strange' she though to herself, it had just gone midnight, now it was Halowe'en the only day of the year where day class students can come out at night, she wondered if she'd meet Hakuro tonight, her memory was foggy, but she could remember something about him, probably just a dream, right? after closing the window, but not locking it because she didn't have the key, she drifted off back off to sleep, what was she dreaming about again? oh yeah, Ice cream.

Edited by Totts

"I don't think the dragon's very happy." Bone sighed, adjusting her 'sombrero' so it cast a shadow over her face. "Are y'all prepared for a night of devilish tales that will chill you to the bone? Heh, Bone. That's my name. Heh." Her grin was back, and it spread from ear to ear, her blue eyes sparkling with certain madness.

Zuleika rolled her eyes. "Honestly, you would have thought the teacher would bother to be on time. Or at least a few minutes late. Not..." She checked the classroom clock. "An hour or so late."

((What are we gonna do about teachers? This is a school, after all.))

(( make some teachers if you like ))

"Sure, Bizzare Bones, what's your scariest story, then I'll tell you mine" Said Takeru

"Not yet, little Takeru. There's such a thing as 'bizarre unicorns'." She tapped her nose knowingly. "You have to wait for them before you tell such scary stories."

" Well, I'm going to tell my story anyway, Bite me. Twas a dark and stormy night, we had run out of blood tablets, and somebody knocked on our door, it was the feared, Shizuka Hio, and she had come for one thing, purebloods, she kidnapped them all, and made them pay a massive ransom, they were freed, but never seen again" Said Takeru hauntily "And I'm not little! I may be young, but I'm in no way small!" protested Takeru

Bone grinned. "First, that's not scary. Not even the unicorns would be scared of that. Second, you're definitely little. My-" She froze, staring into space, shaking slightly "M-m-my... Dad..."

"In no way am I your dad, I wouldn't be insane enough to call a child Bone." Replied Takeru, slightly shaking

Bone was still staring, occasionally blinking, struggling to find words. "He.... he... he's... dead... and mother..." A tear gathered in her eye. "They're both gone. Both of them. Such laughter. Such care." She curled into a ball, hugging her legs and rocking once more, still staring as silent tears fell.

Takeru, not knowing what to do, he did what any reasonable person would do "Do you want a hug Bone?"

Bone ignored him, too wrapped up in her own misery to care. "They're both dead. All because of me, all because of silly old me." She looked at Takeru, eyes wide and fearful. "Does that make me a murderer? Did I murder my own parents?" A violent shiver ran down her spine, and she rocked faster, muttering quietly to herself as she returned to staring. Zuleika heard occasional snippets of speech. "... It's all my fault... I did it... I killed them... killed... murderer... stupid..."

She shook her head, turning away from the pureblood. "You're only just realizing this now? Geez, aren't you stupid." Zuleika stood up, turning toward the door. "If the teacher isn't going to be bothered to come, I might as well do something I want to do."

"No, no you didn't kill them, why would you? You loved them" Said Takeru, shortly before putting his arms around her, trying to calm her down

"But it was all my fault, I let them in, I let them infest the house..." Her hands went to her ears, as though trying to block out some sort of sound. "I didn't know they would do... that... I didn't know such horrors could await us..."