Totts

Vampire Knight

Hakuro whirled around and glared at the twins. "Don't talk about me as if I'm some sort of monster," his voice was starting to slip into a Bulgarian accent. He tossed his head back and smoothed down his hair. "I'll have you know that back home it was perfectly normal for vampires to hunt humans. They are below us on the food chain. It is the way it should be. The way Nature wants it to be. Humans are just so horrible that they no longer abide by Nature's laws, thinking themselves superior to Her and becoming arrogant as to think we are monsters for hunting them." He sniffed disdainfully, seeming to have regained control of his bloodlust. He then addressed Sadiebelle with a nod. "I am fine, Sadiebelle. You?"

((Sleeping :3))

She undressed quickly, putting on her pyjamas. Surprise surprise, they were pink and had unicorns on them. She couldn't wear her blazer that night now. Or maybe she could. The humans would think it was a costume, and the vampires wouldn't find it odd. Bone was known for her... odd... dress sense, and even if she had regained even a little bit of her sanity, her mind would fall back into place later on, unless Takeru was set on bringing her old self back.

That would be... amusing, to say the least. After so many years of craziness and mindless babble, would Bone really fit back in to society? Vampires probably wouldn't respect her nearly as much as they had before, but it'd be worth a try, wouldn't it?

"Yes, Pureblood Hakuro Lucifer Aleksleev, We apologise, please forgive our arrogance, Pureblood Hakuro Lucifer Aleksleev" Said the twins at the same time, adressing him in the most respectful manner, they shivered and let go of Saidebelle's hands and bowed to Hakuro, even though they were older than him, he was still stronger and more dangerous, Suzie started shivering even more, she had always been scared of Hakuro, especially when he slipped into his Bulgarian accent.

Bone gave a long, drawn-out sigh, closing the curtains and slipping between the covers of her bed. She might as well get sleep whilst she could.

Zuleika had gone to bed almost as soon as she had reached her own room. Like rather a lot of the Night Class, she had no room mate. She had her own room for her own use, to sleep, rest and work.

(( We kinda need Soiled to be more active. ))

Takeru's dreams

Red, blood of the day class, mmm, tasty, today was halloween, and he could bite any student and just erase their memory of it, heh, h, Hakuro, violent, scary, bold, b, Bone, Beauty, blue, blood, bite.

((I am. Our timezones are just really different, so when I'm on the most, no one is here...))

Hakuro merely nodded towards the twins in acknowledgement before muttering, "Силната яде, cлабият са месо (Silnata yade, slabiyat sa meso)," under his breath.

((Translation (I'm not sure is this is correct) - The strong eat, the weak are meat))

Suzie started trembling even more, she drew her head in hiding her neck from his view, she knew how unpredictable he could be and how he could bite her at any moment "T-thank you, Pureblood Hakuro Lucifer Aleksleev" said Suzie, trembling in fear of him. she heard a sound and turned her head to see what it was, not realising that turning her head completly exposed her neck.

(( I'm just waiting for Soiled, her timezone is at about 7pm, so I figured that if I got this post up now, she might see the topic.))

(( Fine, I'll make another spot, even though there was only meant to be 5 pures. ))

Sadiebelle shrugged. "I'm fine. You? You look like you've been having fun."

Hakuro just shrugged. Ana and Cassy walked up to them and bowed. "Sadiebelle-sama, Suseiseki-sama, Souseiseki-sama, Hakuro-sama," they greeted. Hakuro nodded at them in acknowledgement and they straightened.

"So... Why are you all out here with me?" Hakuro asked, addressing the other purebloods.