Totts

Vampire Knight

Suddenly she was silent, and Bone righted her position, and gave Suiseiseki a curious look. "I never said anything about a unicorn's horn. But the unicorn has now fallen asleep. Lets hope the dragons don't get her!"

"Bonkers as always." Was all Zuleika said.

"Interesting, what is the colour of the dragons?" said Suzie, writing something in her notepad "also, Zuleika, have you ever bitten a human?"

"They're rainbow coloured. They're also white, black, silver, gold, purple, red, and other, gloriously glorious flavours." She stood up, repositioning herself before sitting down again.

"You've eaten the dragons?"

"Yup!" Zuleika stared at Bone.

"How did they taste?"

"Deeeeeeelicious!"

She looked back at the twins. "Why yes, Suiseiseki, I have bitten humans. Countless humans. So many that I can't be bothered to count. And I hate you because you are purebloods. You always think you're better then us, you always try and control us."

"The jellyfish says 'zerbait beste hizkuntza batean ausazko.'"

"I've never tried to control you, and I've never said I'm better than you, anyway, what do you think of the girl outside, why do you think she was trying to spy on us? "also Bone, tell the jelly fish ' Badira ozeanoan, arrain asko, baina horietako inor ez Nemo aurkitu ahal'

"No me digas qué hacer! Yo soy la Reina de México! Inclina a mí meros ciudadanos! Y alguien me traiga un sombrero."

Zuleika flicked her hair, turning away from the purebloods for a moment. "Just because you haven't done something already doesn't mean you won't do it in the future." Her voice was low and dark. She glared at the pair with hooded eyes. "This little human-"

"Unicorn! Ella es un unicornio!"

"-This little human gets what she deserves, sneaking around at night. The Day-class students have been told numerous times that sneaking around at night is bad. Besides. Where are the Guardians? Aren't they meant to 'protect' them?"

"So you'd wish a lifetime of being a class C vampire and be shunned from their society just because they were sneaking around at night? and I know that you're not scared of purebloods, and I'm not either, apart from Hakuro, he could kill anyone of us in an instant, and, I'm not really scared of bone, she's mad, but harmless mostly" Said Suzie

Bone looked down at Suiseiseki, before she started to walk across the desks toward her. Her eyes were wide, madness was just one of the things someone could see in them. "You think I'm harmless? You think that I am harmless? I don't know about curiosity, but naivety certainly killed the unicorn."

Zuleika shrugged, shuffling a little bit further away from where Bone was sitting. "Her fault for sneaking around. Besides. Why should I care? It's not my fangs that find themselves buried in a human's neck, with no prior explanation. I don't lose control like that." Bone was skipping back to her desk, humming an oddly cheerful tune as she did.

"You're not harmless, just you'd never harm me, that is if you harmed me, you'd end up being a pile of glass. about Hakuro, you know the reason why he loses control, his sense of smell is hightened, what would you do if you smelt the biggest buffet ever? with a great big massive sign saying 'Eat till you're full!'?" said Suzie "Where's Sadie gone anyway?"

That conversation was a thing of the past. Now Bone was back to being 'La Reina de México!' She looked at Suiseiseki, as though trying to place her somewhere, before speaking once more. "¿Dónde está mi sombrero?"

"It really depends on how I was feeling. Right now, I'm not hungry. I'm just tired, so I would leave it alone." She smiled delicately, crossing her arms and leaning back. "If I were hungry, then perhaps I would eat something. But then, it's a buffet. Unless there was blood, I wouldn't be interested anyway."

"May I ask, how did you get that scar across your right eye?" asked Suzie, examining it

Zuleika instinctively put her hand to the scar, as though shielding her eye from something. "That's private information I do not feeling like telling a pure blood."

"But you can tell the unicorns, riiight?"

"Bone, unicorns don't exist."

She ran up to the other vampire, clamping her hands over Zuleika's mouth before whispering quietly in her ear. "Shhh... the unicorns don't know that yet..." In reaction, Zuleika bit into her hand. Bone withdrew, cackling.

Suzie curled up into a ball, she always hated violence, especially if it spilled blood, how could Zuleika so easily bite somone? 'No hate, no hate no hate, everything's okay' she whispered to herself

Bone looked at the ceiling, yelling out to all who could hear. "Don't worry unicorns, I'll make sure you don't find out!" The bite marks on her hand had healed, leaving no trace of Zuleika's moment of violence.

Zuleika herself sighed, wiping her mouth, before returning to her previous position as if nothing had happened. "Now leave me alone, and don't try and restrict my movement." As usual, Bone payed no attention whatsoever to her fellow vampire, instead standing atop the desk and twirling in circles.

Suzie was still shaking, rocking back and forth in her chair, wondering that when Hakuro came back, who would be next

Name: Takeru Tomagata

Age (( Purebloods can live forever, aristocrats age very slowly.)) : 89

Type (( you can be human if you like )) : Aristocrat

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: He's a very bloodthirsty vampire, and there's no stopping him at all once he gets the scent of blood

Anything Special? :

Other:

((I think I know where this is going o.o))

"So when are the teacher gonna get here? I swear they've never been this late before." Zuleika was starting to get bored. She was starting to get very bored.

Bone stopped spinning, now rather dizzy, and sat back down. "The potatoes are dancing again. And where's my sombrero? I'm pretty sure I asked for one."

"Oh my god, Bone, stop acting so stupid before I bite you" Threatened Takeru

Bone started giggling, almost quietly to herself. It grew in volume within a few moments. "They'll come for you, too, kiddies, and they'll do terrible things, yes, terrible things to you. Oh, but they won't stop there, kiddies, they'll twist you and turn you and tie you in knots!" She giggled a bit more, before continuing. "They'll twist your mind inside and out, they'll fill it with fun and laughter. They'll take away your grief and sorrow, and they'll make you think you're a butterfly." Bone paused for a moment. "Butterfly... Flutteryby butterfly flitterby flutterby."

Takeru bared his fangs "You're really getting on my nerves now, Bone."

She looked at Takeru, grinning madly. "You're getting on my nerves, too. Remember your place, Aristocrat. Seven hundred years ago no one would have dared say that to me. What, do people think that just because you're classed as 'mad' you're allowed to be rude?" She started climbing over desks toward him, as well. Tonight she was being especially active, as her classmates might have noticed. "I'm still a pureblood, my little unicorn. Sanity doesn't change anything. You're all as mad as I am, you're just not embracing your fun side."

((GUYS. GUYS WHAT THE censorkip.gif . I came back from to three pages of...of...stuff? ASFDGAHJKDL how should I jump in?))

Edited by Techno_Elf

((Aww, don't worry, most of it's just everyone reacting to Bone being... Bone. Other parts were random conversation and stuff. I suppose you just jump in- either in the classroom or off to help with Hakuro. I think around the bottom of page two has some of the more important stuff, along with the top of page three, otherwise it's mindless babble. Basically, read the stuff around SL's posts, and the other stuff if you want.))

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((Hello, TE!))

Joshua watched on with a faint smile. "Ah... Hakuro-sama will be angry when he comes back..." he giggled slightly and twirled his hair, "We should duck and cover..." He muttered with a dazed sigh.

"Get her away from me," Hakuro snarled, turning and stalking off. Cassy nodded her head in acknowledgement as Ana took care of Ruri's injuries. Carmelo came over, having seen the commotion from the trees.

"Where were you?" Cassy asked, raising an eyebrow. "I thought you guardians were meant to stop this kind of thing."

Carmelo put his hands up in a surrendering gesture. "Hey, I'm protective, not suicidal."

Cassy rolled her eyes as Ana stood up and dumped Ruri into Carmelo's arms. "Take her back." Then the two vampires followed after Hakuro.

Carmelo looked down at the bundle in his arms and groaned. "We really need a girl to be a guardian as well..." Then, he set off for the day-class dorms.

Hakuro swiped at a tree, growling under his breath. It snapped in half easily and crashed to the ground. He glared at an innocent flower that was in his path and it withered and died. He stalked through the undergrowth back to the building, vaguely hearing near-silent footsteps following him.