Totts

Vampire Knight

Takeru prised one hand off one of her ears and whispered into in "Bones, pull yourself together, or I'll have to tell Hakuro that you're too unstable to stay here, when was the last time you had blood or a tablet?"

Edited by Totts

Bone looked up at Takuro. "Younger purebloods are not my masters. Hakuro is not my master. I was sent here to live here. My family home has been sold on. Such blasphemy. They think they can sell the home in which I grew up in? In which they died in? They think they can take over my own home like rats in a kitchen?!" She spoke with an odd passion, wrought with grief and mourning. "I will not go back. None of you can make me go back, because I killed them. It was all me. I did it. I let them in, yet I didn't know the consequences. Stupid silly old me." She shook her head, muttering once more to herself. "I don't need your fancy tablets. I don't need your fancy human blood. I'm fine, I'm just fine. I'm just as sane as the next unicorn."

"Whatever, if you don't want these special unicorn scented blood tables, I guess I'll just have to have them myself" he said as he started to get some blood tablets out his bag

"You monster! Eating unicorns is strictly forbidden, stated in section five hundred and seventy two, part C, line fifty four. 'Thou shalt not eat the hide of a unicorn.' Go somewhere else and convert people to your sickly practice! You are not welcome here, you cannibal!" She shrieked, her hands returning to her ears, shutting her eyes.

"Relax relax, they're just unicorn scented, just like perfume" He said as he left some on the table, he then left, he stalked silently to the day class dorms, jumped up and opened Ruri's window, he jumped in and went to Ruri's leg, he pricked it with a pin and got a small cup out of his pocket and let the blood flow into the cup, after he had collected a sufficent amount, he jumped back out the window and left it open on purpose, he wanted to create some mischief, he found Hakuro, and handed him the cup, wanting to see what madness would ensue

Bone kept shaking her head, sitting there, rocking, still crying. Slowly she uncurled, looking up, her eyes red from her tears. She made a face at the tablets before her, before she pushed them away. "I refuse." She whispered, curling back up into a ball.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

She shook her head, repeating herself rather than explain. "I refuse." Bone was never the one to try new creations, and so had learned- the hard way -to overcome her hunger. Whilst inside she craved blood, she resisted the urge until it was possible to find the blood she wanted so much. Bone had never touched one of the blood tablets, and refused to do so, even if it meant half-starving herself.

(( Where's Soiled anyway?))

"Fine, have it your way." Said Takeru, moving up to the dorms

(( could do with either Techno or Soiled posting, we really need them to post to advance the story ))

((Are you guys trying to get Ruri turned, or killed? Hakuro is more likely to go and drink from Takeru than Ruri, you know? Or, at least, go on a rampage trying to kill Takeru. Are you sure you want that? Also, Hakuro's powers are really volatile and powerful. He has little control over them especially when he's lusting after blood))

((I can't really post right now because I'm outside, but I'll be back in a while. Maybe at...9?))

(( That'll be 1 am for me, and I'll probably be alseep then, but okay.))

((Someone should totally grab the cup and take off with it and let a game of cat and mouse ensue))

Hakuro glared down at the cup, recognizing the scent and drained it, unable to control himself. It wasn't enough. He needed more... His gaze snapped to Takeru, a sneer on his delicate features that soon became a snarl. His head was filled with a haze of bloodlust and he couldn't think clearly except for the fact that he was angry with Takeru and that he needed blood. He growled and the ground beneath him cracked slightly when he pushed off and leapt for the other vampire.

Takeru saw Hakuro glaring at him, Hakuro landed on him "Woah woah woah! if you want Ruri, she's in room 4C of the day class dorms, I even left the window open!" replied Takeru hastily, hoping to divert his attention.

((Well Bone sorta broke down in some sort of... thing... Takura came and gave her a hug. Then he derped off and got some of Ruri's blood, and gave a leetle to Hakuro, who's now sorta gone crazy.))

Hakuro, not hearing anything past his primal instincts, anger and bloodlust, just growled in a 'shut up or else' kind of way. He then licked his fangs and grinned, glad at finally having something to sate his hunger. Then, bending down, he lapped at the neck exposed before his before he sunk his fangs into Takeru's flesh.

Bone raised her head, tilting it at an angle. "The dragon is hungry. He will not listen to what you say, little fox. Silly little fox. The dragon has a taste for your blood. He will not let you go." She paused for a moment. "Isn't it forbidden to drink blood here?"

Takeru's eyes widened as Hakuro bit into him "Ruri Ivy, the girl you tried to bite... room 4C window's open" Said Takeru weakly

Suzie and Ki

"Ugh, looks like Hakuro's in a rage again, we'll get him" Said Suzie and Ki, they strolled out the room, got behind Hakuro, leaped onto him and started to pry his head off Takeru

Hakuro was pulled up, but he kept his fangs in Takeru's neck. His power was flowing freely around him, but he eventually let go and jumped back, away from the others. He barely spared them a glance before licking his lips and stalking off. Ana and Cassy sighed simultaneously before going off to cater to Hakuro's needs.

Joshua skipped over and raised an eyebrow at Takeru. "I must say, you did have that coming to you. You know how Hakuro-sama gets when he smells blood. He doesn't bother to control himself around vampires. Nonetheless, you alright?"

"It's not me that you need to worry about." replied Takeru, shaken.

Ruri

Ruri lay silently, stirring in her sleep, she had a horrible nightmare, that the night class students were all vampires. stirred by this, she woke up again, why was the window open? she'd already closed it hadn't she? she tried to walk to her window, but a pain hit her in the leg, it was as if someone had poked her with a pin, she hopped to the window on one leg and closed it, she saw some shapes moving in the forest below, probably just the night class getting up to mischief. she examined her leg some more, wondering what happened.

Edited by Totts

((*sighs* I'm still confused as to how Sadiebelle should interact with the others. I mean, I already had Sadie be all creepy and stuff, but what next?))