Totts

Vampire Knight

((YUSH.))

Sadiebelle giggled again, opting to just get up and go outside. She skipped down the halls, thinking about sucking some humans dry. She went outside and ended up in some place that she didn't seem to recognize. Hmm. Hakuro was drinking from some other guy, and the twins were prying him off. She'd obviously missed something. Oh well. Standing behind the others, she tilted her head and watched, her red eyes flashing.

((Creepy enough for ya? tongue.gif I should bring in Sho and Cordelia soon.))

(( NEEDS MOAR DESU! ))

The twins, satisfied that they had managed to pry Hakuro off, turned around and saw Saidebell, "Those red eyes, they're not after us right?" Asked the twins, knowing how powerful a older pureblood could be

Sadiebelle blinked at the twins. Of course she wasn't after them. Why would they ever think that? She took a few steps fowards and gave a slasher smile. Oh well. Seems like they had to cope with that. She hadn't smiled in a long time. "Hello..." She said softly. "What are you doing?" She giggled again, waiting for a response

"Oh, you know, the usual, just stopping Hakuro from mudering Takeru, pureblood Sadiebelle" Replied Suzie, curling her neck in like a turtle as Ki did the same.

Takeru

Exhausted by the day's events he lay on his bed and tried to drift asleep

Bone sighed to herself, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "I need to go iron my socks." She said, quietly, and to no one in particular. Mainly because there was no one. They'd all left her to go dabble with other purebloods. She'd come to the conclusion that Hakuro was a bad influence. If he was placed in the middle of a crowd of humans, and just one of them had a barely bleeding scratch, and you leave him for just a second... Next thing you know and he's feasting on humans as though there's no tomorrow. Tutting to herself, she took off Souseiseki's hat, reclaimed her flower and strolled out of the room. As she reached the hall at the entrance to the Main Building, she yelled up, making sure not to hide her disapproval. "Turning on your fellow unicorns is not very social, Hakuro Alekseev. Seven hundred years ago we would've hunted you down and made sure you'd behave. With fire. And water. And sunlight. And our best friends the vampire slayers. Dear me, what have you done?"

She put her flower back in her hair, walked toward the door and went out. She might as well go back to her room. The cool night air was a welcome change to the human-smelling air in the classroom. Bone hurried onwards, heading toward the rightmost bridge. Back to the Moon Dorm for her, and to any humans she met on the way... well, rest in peace.

Takeru saw Bone coming up the path, he wanted to have a little fun, create the illusion of a human for her, poor girl hadn't fed in days, since he could create any illusion, but he needed something to fill it's veins, he took a mass of blood pills, and dropped them into a large glass, then created an illusion of a human for Bone, with liquid blood pills flowing through the illusion's veins.

Takeru's illusion

I wondered onto the path and saw a girl walking up to me, I brushed my long sleek blonde hair out the way and wondered who she was.

A look of confusion flashed across her face. "You're obviously a human, but you smell of unicorn. If you're a human, why are you here? If you're a unicorn then why don't I know you?" Bone walked up to the odd girl, poking her in the face. "You're funny. Human or unicorn, can I drink your blood?"

Sadiebelle blinked at the twins. Of course she wasn't after them. Why would they ever think that? She took a few steps fowards and gave a slasher smile. Oh well. Seems like they had to cope with that. She hadn't smiled in a long time. "Oh, that sounds fun," she said, in the same wispy voice as ever. Come to think of it, she hadn't really spoken much. All she ever did was giggle. Huh. "Hello, Hakuro," she greeted. "How are you feeling today?"

Takeru's illusion

"W-what? why would you want to drink my blood?" asked Takeru's illusion, she suddenly felt a sudden urge to turn her head to the side, exposing her neck.

Takeru

Heh, she took the bait, this'll be interesting.

The twins

"No Sadiebelle, if you go too close he'll bite you!" quickly said the Twins, then they grabbed both of her hands

Edited by Totts

The vampire paused for a moment, genuinely puzzled by the question. After she'd had a (not so) thorough think, she gave her answer. "'Because blood is tasty and nutritious.' That's what mother always used to say." She gave the girl a reassuring smile, before exposing her fangs, eyes taking on their demonic red appearance, before sinking her teeth into the girl's flesh. It was much more fun than sinking her teeth into a book. And trust me. Bone had done that before.

Takeru's illusion

"Ow-ouch... t-that h-hurts" Trembled the illusion, her knees not supportning her too well, having to lean into Bone "P-please, stop."

Takeru

Good, she bit her, that should make her more stable for a bit

Instantly she knew something was wrong. Bone pulled away, making a face of disgust. "What is wrong with your blood, little unicorn? It tastes all... weird... and... watery..." She spat out the mouthful she had, rubbing her tongue with her hands. "Ugh... I might as well drink my own blood, at least I know it tastes decent..." She gave the girl one last odd look, before continuing on her way down the bridge. Bone had drunken way too much blood not to know the difference between blood and tablets. More than seven hundred years refined a vampire's tastes.

Forest: Hakuro, Twins, Sadie

Moon Dorm: Illusion, Bone, Takeru

Sun Dorm: Ruri

(( Also, feel free to use Japanese honorifics if you like.))

Edited by Totts

((Well bone is half-way across the bridge to the Moon Dorm, which is where Zuleika derped off to. All other vampires, with the exception of Takuro, I was assuming were still in the main building? All humans are currently in the Sun Dorm, from what I understand...))

Edited by Shadowwolf6

(( Yep! anyway get posting real stuff! ))

Takeru spied on Bone, glad that she was getting her... nutrition, deep down, he worried for her.

((Bone's gonna get her sanity back leetle by leetle, me thinks. Over the course of the RP, of course, unless I get too engrossed in making her crazy.))

Bone paused, half-way across the bridge, and turned to look down the river. Her eyes had returned to their normal pale shade of blue, and the 'blood' had been transferred to her sleeve, for now. Her face had returned to a peaceful mask, as though nothing had happened and she was merely enjoying an evening stroll. Her dark hair lifted softly in the wind as Bone moved slowly toward the edge, leaning over the little wall to watch the dark river below. An air of peacefulness was around her. Here, on the middle of the bridge, both the life in the main building and the hushed chatter from the dorms was forgotten, lost in a world of peace and quiet. It was times like this, deep in the nightly affairs, when all vampires were at class, or bunking off in the dorms, that Bone liked to enjoy outside, alone, away with what could be described as unicorns, but we'd better not go there anyway. Bone's mind was a curious place, and a place only she would dare delve into.

Takeru dispelled his illusion, and hopped down to where Bone was, "Sorry about that, I had to summon an illusion to make sure you had at least a little blood, if it's any kind of apology, do you want mine?" Said Takeru

The pureblood shut her eyes, inhaling deeply. "Why do you do this? It's not as if you love purebloods. In fact, I'm pretty sure you want to kill us, to break free and be yourself, away from this school." Bone turned, looking at Takeru. "I know you all think I'm a helpless little madwoman, and most of the time I completely agree with you. But I used to be something more, something so much more powerful, and feeding me will probably bring her back faster. The question is, would you want someone you barely know, or the crazy pureblood who starves herself?" She shook her head sadly, muttering something to herself, before turning back to the water. "Apologise if you must. I won't force you to do something you don't want to. You unicorn."

"Yes, but do you really want to reinvent yourself after seven hundred years? so come on, bite me, beauty Bone" Said Takeru getting one hand and pushing Bone closer to his neck

"You underestimate my willpower, Takeru. I've spent a good three hundred years feeding only once in a while, keeping back who I used to be with my senseless ramblings. But how's an old vampire supposed to resist such a... Kind offer?" She smiled softly, before beginning to drink his blood.

After a few moments, Bone pulled away, licking her lips and smiling once more. "Don't give your blood away so freely, little Takeru. If you keep doing this you'll find yourself with a strong bloodlust for human blood, and we can't have you attacking students on the best day of the year..." She took a step back readjusting her flower carefully, before looking down at herself. "I really have let myself go, haven't I...?" She shook her head, almost sadly, before looking back up. "Thank you, Takeru. I will not forget your kindness, no matter what odd, warped form it may come in." With that, she bowed her head in gratitude, before turning back to the Moon dorm.

Takeru walked slowly back to his dorm, he put his hand up to his bite mark and it started to close up, he got to the stairs of the dorm and walked to the boy's side, Bone seemed to becoming more sane, wether that was good or bad was something he didn't know, he opened the door to his dorm and looked out the window, pink had started to appear on the horizon, the sun was rising.

Bone unlocked her door, sighing to herself as she slipped in and shut it once more. Her uniform ((coincidence that I misspelled that as unicorn first?)) was speckled with red, the normal white decorated with the blood of another vampire. She was curious whether Hakuro has smelt it- he most probably had, but would he tell who had drunken blood? No one really knew much about her as a person. No one really took the time. No one took the time to learn her history or anything new about her... Condition. No one, except for maybe the headmaster, a few vampires and the vampire hunters, knew a single thing about why she went crazy. And there was one thing that anyone who knew just a little of her past begged to know. Where had gone after her parents died?

(( What's Zulekia doing anyway? ))

Takeru drew his blinds and got into his bedclothes, he lay down and had no trouble falling asleep, probably due to the blood loss he had suffered this day.