Totts

Vampire Knight

(( lets do that, also, susie has a big fear of the purebloods who are older than her))

(( I'm going to bed for now, don't do anything too drastic!))

((I still have to edit Sho's personality in, but I can do that later. I'mma wait for Soiled to start.))

((I have some sleeping to do too, so I guess I'll just leave this here...))

Zuleika was tired. In two ways. She was tired physically, and struggled to keep her eyes open, and she was tired mentally. Pure bloods. First thing Zuleika would tell you about pure bloods was she hated them. From the very depths of her heart, she hated them. The funny thing was that she was surrounded by them. She carefully traced the scar on her neck, leaning on her other hand. Stupid pure bloods and their silly little powers. Just one of them could have the whole classroom on their knees, ready to serve. Or at least, most of the classroom. There was no way in hell Zuleika would serve one of them. Pure blood? More like mud blood. Those monsters bred with their own siblings.

Suzie stared around the classroom, she looked at Zuleika, she knew that she'd always hated purebloods, who'd always made taunts about her eyes, then she looked at Hakuro, she had always been scared of him, he was twice her age, and four times her beauty ( at least, that what she thinks) he could easily overpower her in a fight, she wondered if he knew how scared she was of him.

Name: Ruri Ivy

Age (( Purebloods can live forever, aristocrats age very slowly.)) : 16

Type (( you can be human if you like )) : human

Appearance: user posted image (( woo! more heterchromia with impossible eye colours!))

Personality: She's quite oblivious to what's going on most of the time

Anything Special? : Her blood is incredibly 'Sweet' to vampires

Other:

((SHO MINAMIMOTO?! censorkip.gif! Oh yeah?

Name: Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu

Type: Aristocrat

Appearance: Joshua

Personality:

Anything Special?: He knows... like... a lot and pretends to be Clairvoyant. In actuality, he does have the ability to drop heavy objects on people's heads by making them appear out of thin air though he isn't Clairvoyant.

Other: Enjoys baiting Sho... a lot.

Name: Cassiopeia Noir

Appearance: Cassy

Personality:

Anything Special?: Cassy can 'blood bend' (manipulate any blood that touches her).

Other: She's physically weaker than most vampires. One of Hakuro's two personal servants.

Name: Anastasia Nior

Appearance: Ana

Personality:

Anything Special?: Alicia can control plants and she loves animals.

Other: One of Hakuro's two personal servants. She hasn't ever tried human blood and has lived on blood tablets her entire life. In fact, she's so deprived of the taste of human blood that it no longer smells appetizing to her.

Name: Carmelo Winterz

Type: Human

Appearance: Carmelo

Personality:

Anything Special?: For a human, Carmelo is pretty dang strong.

Other: He comes from a line of vampire hunters. They are quite rich, but Carmelo couldn't care less. In fact, his family, while outwardly benevolent, actually have claws in the shady businesses of most influential countries. It's how they got rich so quickly, though no one has ever proved them guilty.

Name: Shirohi Takahiro

Type: Human

Appearance: Shirohi, yes, he's albino

Personality:

Anything Special?: Strategical genius, he has never been beaten at chess or most board/card games or pretty much anything that requires strategy by anyone, human or not.

Other: Red-ish eyes.

BTW, this is the link to Hakuro's appearance.

Edited by SoiledLove

Ruri was getting prepared for her night, she was meant to be asleep, but she wanted to have some adventure, she slipped out of the window, she accidently cut her arm on a thorn, but it didn't matter to her, she was going to have some fun, she walked around the outside of the school, and found the class that the night class were taking, she wondered why they never came out at day, her arm was still bleeding a little bit, she looked inside and saw that someone in the room had started flaring their nostrils, as if they could smell something, 'I wonder why that is' she thought to herself

Hakuro's head snapped around to look at the window, completely ignoring what was going on around him. There was a human... the scent of fresh blood. His scent of smell had always been strong, stronger than most other vampires, actually. And it was also the reason he had trouble controlling his bloodthirst. His eyes glowed red with power and a low growl came from his throat as his nostrils flared, tasting the heavenly scent on the air. He, all of a sudden, swept out of the room, the door slamming behind him, and made his way toward the scent. vaguely he realized he should stop, but, if his guard wasn't up before, it was completely taken by the scent of blood now.

Ruri had to act fast, she had been spotted, she leaped from the window, cutting her leg on another thorn and landed, she had started to run, but tripped on a twig, she saw a figure fast approaching, what could she do? move forward? he'd still get her! she was trying to untangle her foot as it was caught on the twig, 'come on come on!' she whispered as she was untangling her stuck foot, not caring that she'd cut her leg on the thorn.

((Are my other characters accepted?))

Hakuro had to fight with himself. The smell of blood was so... so good. He grit his teeth, trying to fight past the fog that clouded his senses. It didn't work. His body kept moving in a determined monotone. The scent was truly overpowering and he inhaled deeply, pausing slightly in the undergrowth before stalking forwards. Then, he was standing over the girl and he smiled, revealing his lengthened fangs.

(( Yep ))

Ruri saw his fangs, oh god, what are these things? what has she done? "W-who are you?" she said in a petrified tone

The scent of fear suddenly hit him and Hakuro snapped out of it. He shook his head and blinked, stopping his breath and becoming rigid. His face became a grimace as he fought against the blood, but he had to smile when the girl asked who he was. Who. Not what.

"I'm sure you recognize me..." he spoke softly, using as little air as possible. He tried to move away, but found that he couldn't. He was caught in place by the scent of blood. He bit his lip, filling his mouth with blood and tried to use that to sate his thirst. "Are you alright...?" he quickly added.

Ruri froze to the spot, why would this person be chasing after her then suddenly help her? by this time she was shaking from fear, why did she have to go out this night? of all nights this one? she made a silent promise to herself, to never go outside at night again "I-I think so, b-but you still haven't answered by q-q-question, who are you?" her voice trembling as much as a earthquake

Edited by Totts

((Name: Bone (Her parents weren't quite right in the head either)

Type: Pureblood

Appearance: Bone often looks untidy, with socks completely odd, hair everywhere and uniform generally scruffy. She doesn't seem to care, though, and if she does she hides it very well.

Personality: She's crazy. She'll quite often speak of random, unrelated things, babbling on about stuff that makes no sense whatsoever. Occasionally she'll come out with some rather intelligent things, but that's rare. The first impression she has on people is that she's normal. From there, the more they are in contact with her, the weirder she will seem. Bone, as a person, is by default nice. She'll try not to hurt people, and has a very light appetite.

Anything Special: She used to be fine, quite the lady, in fact. She went missing shortly after her parent's untimely death, and came back in the state she is now. She came to the school in hopes to settle her madness by speaking and interacting with other purebloods and vampires. Whether it's had any effect or not is currently unknown.

Other: N/A))

(( Accepted ))

"What is Hakuro getting up to now" said both Ki and Suzie in tandem "Guess we'll just let him have his fun"

Bone grinned, hugging her legs and rocking back and forth in her seat. "He's found another little unicorn to play with." She said, eyes darting around the room to find who spoke. "Another little unicorn has cut its little hooves." She giggled manically, baring her fangs.

"Bone, has anyone ever told you how insane you are?" said Ki, who was quickly followed by Suzie "But nobody ever tells you because you're like the oldest pureblood here?"

They then both winked their eyes, they winked their red eyes first, then followed by their green eyes

Ana and Cassy sighed before running out of the room. Cassy paused at the door. "You do all remember that we are here to promote vampire-human relations. Letting the Young master play is not a good idea. The Young Master has the least control, unfortunately... We shall go and stop him." And with that, Cassy left as well.

Josh looked up from his nails and shrugged. "They have a point... Will you not go and stop Hakuro-sama, Souseiseki-sama, Suiseiseki-sama, Sadiebelle-sama?" He omitted Bone, knowing that the other pureblood either would ignore him or say something completely unrelated.

Hakuro sighed, but quickly stiffened once more. He was slowly losing control... "I thought all you day class girls fawned over us... So you should know... who I am..." he was cut off as he growled slightly, shaking his head. He bared his fangs again, but in a much more malicious manner, crouching low as if ready to attack.

Ruri curled up into a ball out of fear and tried to shut the world out, this was all a dream right? she knew he was coming closer, and she shed a single tear of fear, why. why her?

Suzie and Ki

"ugh, whatever, we'll just let him have his fun, he's a bloodlusting pureblood, even though we're purebloods we're no match for him" said Suzie and Ki in haunting tandem

((Can Carmelo be one of the 'Guardians'?))

Josh blinked and sighed, shrugging, a faint smile on his face. "Whatever you wish..."

Just as Hakuro leaped, something crashed into him, sending him off course. He got up quickly though and shook his head, leaning against a nearby tree for support. He took several heavy breaths through his mouth and Cassy came up to him, handing him several blood tablets. On the other hand, Ana drew Ruri into her lap, trying to soothe the younger girl with calming words.

(( I'm going to assume that ana is trying to make Ruri fall asleep so they can do a memory wipe and sure))

"No, let me go" she said weakly "left meer grow" her words slurring, she found it harder to keep her eyes open, heavy, lead, sleepy, fangs, she fell into a slumber, dreaming about what had just happened

Bone chuckled. "Frequently!" She sounded oddly cheerful, and ignored Suiseiseki completely. She leaned back, smiling at the vampires who were going off to find the unicorn and her 'attacker'. "Did you know unicorns are magical? This little unicorn could stab you right in the heart! With magic!"

Zuleika rolled her eyes. "You silly purebloods and your bloodlust. So it's fine for you to go and drink a human's blood, but not for us?" She ignored Bone. No point mixing that crazy pureblood. "Let him have his fun, and then laugh as he ruins the entire human-vampire relationship. It means I can hate him all the more. Not that I need to."

"Now now bone, don't stress yourself, anyway, what happened to that unicorns horn, I can't see any horn" Said Suzie "Also, why do you hate us Zuleikia? you know when me and Suzie are apart we're almost powerless" said Ki

Edited by Totts