Totts

Vampire Knight

So, this is based off the Anime/Manga

You're in a school and there's the day class ( Humans) and the night class ( vampires)

The vampires have a kind of blood purity

Pureblood- No human has ever been in the lineage of this family, these are extremly rare and they're the only kind of vampire that can turn humans

Arisocrat- one tier below Pureblood, this means that at least one human has been in their lineage at any time.

Class C - these are vampires that have been turned by a Pureblood, they hunger for blood, but can't turn humans.

Class D - these are the lowest of the low, these are class C that haven't fed, they're degenerate monsters.

Pureblood 1: Name: Hakuro Lucifer Alekseev

Type: Pureblood

Appearance: Hakuro stands at a mere 5'7 with a build that, seems flawless and makes him seem more petit than he actually is. He has blonde hair that curls naturally around his face and flawless features. His eyes are a clear blue and give him a serene look. I'll put up a picture later.

Personality: Despite having that mightier than thou attitude, Hakuro is actually rather approachable and likable, to vampires, at least. He can't control himself when near humans and, despite the tablets quenching his thirst, his bloodlust rises whenever there's the scent of a human nearby. He really isn't the most peaceful of vampires, though he tries his best. Unfortunately, he has an easily provoked temper and his powers are highly volatile.

Anything Special? : He's from Bulgaria, though his mother gave him a Japanese name.

Other:

Pureblood 2:

Name: Sadiebelle Haimora

Appearance: She has shoulder-length, choppy bright blue hair with two waist-length locks of hair framing her face in front, and blood red eyes. She's pale to the point of having been mistaken for a ghost, and she's shorter than you'd expect, at a height of 1.58 meters.

Personality: She's not very social, and if she's ever at an event, she'll be that one creepy girl in the far corner who just stares off into space, occasionally giggling or getting a strange glint in her eyes. She gets awfully violent if people try to take a dig at her, and she keeps her stoic pokerface even if blood is splattering all over the walls.

Anything Special? : Her eyes have an unnaturally large iris, and it looks like those of an albino rabbit, whose red eyes look like they're bleeding and blending with the whites of its eyes, so the whites of her eyes look vaguely pinkish and saturated with blood.

Other: As with all my characters, she's open for romance. Hopefully with someone who can break her out of her shell.

Pureblood 3: Name: Bone (Her parents weren't quite right in the head either)

Appearance: Bone often looks untidy, with socks completely odd, hair everywhere and uniform generally scruffy. She doesn't seem to care, though, and if she does she hides it very well.

Personality: She's crazy. She'll quite often speak of random, unrelated things, babbling on about stuff that makes no sense whatsoever. Occasionally she'll come out with some rather intelligent things, but that's rare. The first impression she has on people is that she's normal. From there, the more they are in contact with her, the weirder she will seem. Bone, as a person, is by default nice. She'll try not to hurt people, and has a very light appetite.

Anything Special: She used to be fine, quite the lady, in fact. She went missing shortly after her parent's untimely death, and came back in the state she is now. She came to the school in hopes to settle her madness by speaking and interacting with other purebloods and vampires. Whether it's had any effect or not is currently unknown.

Other:

Pureblood 4: Reserved By Raven

Name:

Age (( Purebloods can live forever, aristocrats age very slowly.)) :

Type (( you can be human if you like )) :

Appearance:

Personality:

Anything Special? :

Other:

My characters

Name: Souseiseki "Ki" (( Informal, only used by friends/sister))

Appearance: user posted image no wings, no thing in his hand, but he has his hat!

Personality: He's quite the joker and likes mischief

Anything Special? : He has a sister

Other: he came to the boarding school to relearn some stuff.

Name: Suiseiseki "Suzie" (( Informal, only used by friends/brother))

Age (( Purebloods can live forever, aristocrats age very slowly.)) : 206 (( Is Ki's twin))

Type (( you can be human if you like )) : Pureblood

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: just like her brother, they work in tandem a lot

Anything Special? : She has a Brother

Other: came to the school with her Brother

Edited by Totts

((I'd like to reserve a Pureblood!

I think we have similar interests, Totts... Hmm... Wanna do a 1x1?))

I know where Souseiki is from! Although she's a girl...I'd like to reserve a Pureblood, too, please!

(( Desu. Reserved! however, my reserves only last 24 hours, so be quick! ))

You watch Rozen Maiden too?! *hi-5!*

Name: Sadiebelle Haimora

Appearance: She has shoulder-length, choppy bright blue hair with two waist-length locks of hair framing her face in front, and blood red eyes. She's pale to the point of having been mistaken for a ghost, and she's shorter than you'd expect, at a height of 1.58 meters.

Personality: She's not very social, and if she's ever at an event, she'll be that one creepy girl in the far corner who just stares off into space, occasionally giggling or getting a strange glint in her eyes. She gets awfully violent if people try to take a dig at her, and she keeps her stoic pokerface even if blood is splattering all over the walls.

Anything Special? : Her eyes have an unnaturally large iris, and it looks like those of an albino rabbit, whose red eyes look like they're bleeding and blending with the whites of its eyes, so the whites of her eyes look vaguely pinkish and saturated with blood.

Other: As with all my characters, she's open for romance. Hopefully with someone who can break her out of her shell.

Let's see what Soiled does before staking claims, now shall we? ^w^

Edited by Techno_Elf

Accepted, feel free to do some aristocrats if you like! also, 158 meters 0.0 giantess!!!!

(( DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU!))

Edited by Totts

I know that sous is actually a girl in the anime, but for this rp, he's a male.

Yeah, I'm not good with genders in japanese media, I thought that Luneth in ff3 was a girl for 7 years, and I also thought that jar jar binks was female all through the entire sage

((Have an incredibly reckless Aristocrat.

Name: Zuleika

Type: Aristocrat

Appearance: Zuleika

Personality: She can be very disrespectful to Pure bloods, and generally doesn't like them. She thinks of them as cocky and arrogant. Unless she is put in a life or death situation, which is most of the time, she will do her very best not to do what they say. Toward humans she is docile. She is most likely to ignore them completely, but she will not attack unless necessary. She has a few people who she will listen to, but otherwise she'll rebel against anything and everything.

Anything Special?: She has numerous scars along her body, the most prominent of which are on her neck, back and arms. The one most people notice is the one that goes across her right eye. She has another that goes diagonally from the left-most of her collar bone to her jaw. Where she got these is a mystery, and whether it was a vampire or human is another matter entirely.

Other:

))

Eh...I wouldn't worry about it too much. I mean, in KH, Marluxia is a gu who looks way too feminine for his own good, and Seshomaru (sp?) is a guy and he has the girliest face EVER.

((Haha! Take that, stupid phone. My phone broke yesterday and wouldn't turn on. Then, I knocked some sense into it AND fixed its copy paste problems! Yay!

Name: Hakuro Lucifer Alekseev

Appearance: Hakuro stands at a mere 5'7 with a build that, seems flawless and makes him seem more petit than he actually is. He has blonde hair that curls naturally around his face and flawless features. His eyes are a clear blue and give him a serene look. I'll put up a picture later.

Personality: Despite having that mightier than thou attitude, Hakuro is actually rather approachable and likable, to vampires, at least. He can't control himself when near humans and, despite the tablets quenching his thirst, his bloodlust rises whenever there's the scent of a human nearby. He really isn't the most peaceful of vampires, though he tries his best. Unfortunately, he has an easily provoked temper and his powers are highly volatile.

Anything Special? : He's from Bulgaria, though his mother gave him a Japanese name.

Other:))

We don't have any humans yet.

Edited by Totts

I'll make one. Or two. Or three. :3 Don't mind if I do.

Name: Cordelia Regime

Type: Human

Appearance: Cordie

Personality: She's like the queen bee of the school, and she lords it over everyone, even the teachers. She's from a very rich family, and she always has the latest style of clothing, which she then discards the next month. She's not as superficial or shallow as you might think, though, because she and Sho are THE tag-team rulers of their school. She's very crafty.

Anything Special? : Her family is actually from a line of vampire hunters, but she considers herself "above" all that work.

Other:

So I found this picture for my guy character but...oh screw it. Soiled, help me with his personality. I'll edit it in.

Name: Sho Minamimoto

Type: Human

Appearance: So zetta slow!

Personality:

Anything Special? : He has a megaphone that he likes using, and he's a math genius.

Other:

Edited by Techno_Elf